Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,525 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) (33134 Views)

Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / Lady Who Got Just 10k As UNN Best Graduating Student To Now Get N500,000 / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
MeloGist:
Yoruba Girls/Guys Will now be flooding UNN since the Oba Is now the Chancellor, Nice One... grin
it can never be as d Igbos invaded d west lailai.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by springtech(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
God bless the king.
May your reign be full of blessing for all.
May you continue to grow & lead with WISDOM.

I just love this KIND.
He is my definition of KINGSHIP.

#iamspringtech and I just want to make common sense
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
NobleAky:
what will it take you to just say CONGRATULATION and move on? Instead of this inciting comment?

I'm sure there was a time Igwe Achebe of Onitsha was the Chancellor of Unilag!

Illiteracy everywhere

Chancellor is just a ceremonial post ...the mauj thing is vice chancellor and register with provost

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
MeloGist:
Yoruba Girls/Guys Will now be flooding UNN since the Oba Is now the Chancellor, Nice One... grin

Who told you that?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Headache go kill some people this night. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
skyman200:
Nice move, i will also want buhari to change all the vc of the south east university for a yoruba man to be in charge so that all these on the issue of selling result and bribery and corruption of our vc to stop, nice move for buhari.

Illiterate! He was made Chancellor and NOT VC! Read well
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
I won't be surprise if he makes Yoruba the official language of the school.

SHORONIYEN!!!
KingsleyCEO:

SHORONIYEN!!!
KingsleyCEO:

SHORONIYEN!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
demexTK:
Y is he carrying his staff of authority by himself undecided
Go and carry it for him nah undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by samlex21(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
I would have preferred President Buhari making him the Chief of Staff
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
stardragon:
i no gree angry

how ofe-mmanu man go com be chancellor for my own town
Keep quiet ewu

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by TedBaker(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
meforyou1:
says who? The chief executive of the institution is the VC
True. Bt dere re protocols he cnt get 2ru wifout d Chancellors help n influence. Scratch my bk I scratch ur back
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by nynbrada: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
solopumpy:
U re a such a fool, i don't know what the hell is wrong with Igbo's that you guy don't think before you talk.. I am very sure you do not understand the meaning of Chancellor and Vice Chancellor...Mumu next time check your google before you comment

@ the bolded..........
I'm pretty sure you would be blissfully proud of yourself, that such a super intelligent being like you could afford to make such an infantile generalization.

BTW..........the Ooni is higly welcome!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by CHUKSKALIDONN: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
walexy30:

You be confirmed OLODO. Can't u differentiate between a Chancellor and a VC.
My mistake though.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Stanley86: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yorubas are strong tribalist. We all have to be mindful of them
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Brightowan(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
ok, you are welcome to UNN. but how do the igbos manage additional king in a strange land. I think some Yoruba states hate to have more than one king in their state.
what did the Yoruba have to say about this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
pro chancellor or vice chancellor
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
MeloGist:
r u sane?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by manakocha(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
splendid what an amalgamation
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by abacus(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Elijahrona2:

No 1. Am isoko from Delta state who resides in Warri. I've never been to Igbo land before

No 2. I begged that anyone who wants to quote me shouldn't insult me

No 3. I know am an illiterate not to know the difference between Chancellor n VC. Thanks for teaching me (learning never ends)

No 4. Like I previously said, am from Warri. Guy if I insult you eh, you go hate your mama when born you

SMH
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2016
abacus:

SMH

Smh your head. Ediot.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by iamDreezzy(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2016
balling king.... grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2016
missioner:
why on earth is he putting on academic gown and beret and the crown at the same time .... can't he just remove the crown and wear d beret very well.

can the Queen of England ever put on something over her crown. ?
at no time should he remove d crown except when he's in dis palace and when abt to retire to bed....as for d sch cap on his crown...he needed to respect d protocol observed but even at that he can't remove his crown...guess u don't no the power he possess been an oni sha..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by guyu: 2:58am On Feb 21, 2016
why UNN, buhari why not post him lagos University so he can take care of yoruba people . please we dont need him for UNN
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by tunene66: 5:31am On Feb 21, 2016
MeloGist:
Ooni of Ife, Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja ll, who was appointed as the new Chancellor of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), by President Buhari, was present at the Tertiary Institution's 45th convocation ceremony and was also officially sworn in as the new chancellor.

http://www.melogist.com/ooni-of-ife-sworn-in-as-the-chancellor-of-the-university-of-nigeria-nsukka/

I believe that a Chancellor of a university is installed not sworn in
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by skido1968(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
congratulations Onirisa.ki ade pe lori,ki bata pe lese aamin.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2016
denkyw:
from Ife to Nsukka......how him go take manage im kingdom?
LORD!! !.....Is that comment meant to be a joke or it's really devoid of reasoning? ?...the post is largely ceremonial and titular.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2016
skyman200:
Hmmmmm first in History of having a yoruba man as the vc of unn, time for yoruba girls only to start rocking in unn quarters.
Pls recheck your comment, and while you are at it.. ..check the meaning of TITULAR
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Elijahrona2:

No 1. Am isoko from Delta state who resides in Warri. I've never been to Igbo land before

No 2. I begged that anyone who wants to quote me shouldn't insult me

No 3. I know am an illiterate not to know the difference between Chancellor n VC. Thanks for teaching me (learning never ends)

No 4. Like I previously said, am from Warri. Guy if I insult you eh, you go hate your mama when born you

Heheheh.. ..see the way he'd reiterating "Warri" like we should go hiding for safety. You are believing in your own hype.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by godwinkessi: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Nice one Kabiyesi

A lot of people will be sad seeing these pictures

But it is what it is

There is always a senior and junior brother

Nobody is sad! You're the only one here hating and expecting some people to follow u and hate.

I don't just get it, if u don't know what to comment u shut the fuuckk up
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by sarris(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2016
MeloGist:
Ooni of Ife, Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja ll, who was appointed as the new Chancellor of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), by President Buhari, was present at the Tertiary Institution's 45th convocation ceremony and was also officially sworn in as the new chancellor.

http://www.melogist.com/ooni-of-ife-sworn-in-as-the-chancellor-of-the-university-of-nigeria-nsukka/

Congratulation Kabiyesi oooo.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Lovebond34(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2016
ddooskie:

If you don't understand something, you should have asked for clarifications instead of displaying your ignorance to the whole world... A Chancellor is not the same as a Vice Chancellor. The Chancellor is a non-resident CEREMONIAL HEAD of an institution, he only visits once in a while. In Nigeria's federal universities, the Chancellor is usually a Royal Father from another geo-political zone.
nigga am tempted to say ...ur father..buh ah wont..get d Bleep awt of ma face...ah ask u make u clearify me..na so ur sabi sabi go put u for soup..modafucker
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
olagamalin:

Heheheh.. ..see the way he'd reiterating "Warri" like we should go hiding for safety. You are believing in your own hype.

My dear, I no lie. Try me first. That your English go change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue State University Cancels Final Year Exam Over ‘Cheap’ Questions / How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? / Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.