Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Do Nigerian Banks Make Use Of The Black Market Rate ??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerian Banks Make Use Of The Black Market Rate ??? (793 Views)

How Much Do Nigerian Artists Spend To Promote A Track? / It Seems Nigerian Banks Are Getting Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Banks Make Use Of The Black Market Rate ??? by richard870(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Below is a message i sent to CBN regarding massive rip-off of Nigerians banks to customers, especially Nigerians in diaspora

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have been a victim of massive rip-off of several Nigerian banks. Reason;They all make use of the black market rate of Our dear Naira to the dollar and we hear and read that they get Dollars from CBN at the official rate
Now, my question is why have they decided to do things their way instead of operating under the confines of the apex financial institution of the country (CBN)
This is a criminal act that needs urgent attention because Nigerians in diaspora are suffering from this unfair treatment by our banks.
I wish and hope to see something done regarding this issue
Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Banks Make Use Of The Black Market Rate ??? by Uchefrancis16(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Did you get a response?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Banks Make Use Of The Black Market Rate ??? by richard870(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Uchefrancis16:
Did you get a response?
No response bro

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Which Of This, Do Ladies Go For This Days / Exposed: How Sahara Reporters Spies The Homes Of CCT Chairman, Judges To Discred / Here Are Strange Bad Thoughts Everyone Has Had (6&11 So True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.