Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Share Your Worst Times In Schools - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Worst Times In Schools (272 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Times In Schools by shogotermies(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
as for me,mine was in secondary school. after junior waec last paper,. our set decided to have a water carnival, so we went to buy bags of pure water, I can remember back then that jss3 owned one floor in the school building,. so the party started,u throw me ,I throw u back,.. till our hypocrisy c.r.k teacher saw us... . hmmm sad.

mr principal set up all of us,he never made us escape, I was the first to receive the anointed slimy evil cane it was five strokes of cane and testing of canes on my back were up to 20,
oh boy I wan cry,but I saw my crush and said in my heart am a man.
my dad was like,they served us right...
Re: Share Your Worst Times In Schools by kellz0(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mine was a bitter one but later made a popular school.
It was in jss2 and there was this pretty girl (amaka) that i was crushing ( normal kids stuff).

so i gave her this emotional love letter that was written by my school dad and instead of to give me a positive reply,

she took the letter to the principa and i was flogged in the assembly and ask to read the later there.

After reading it i expected people to be laughing at me but everyone was amazed how a jss 2 kid could write such and they gave me the nickname LOVERBOY and that was how i became very popular.!

(1) (Reply)

Workers Needed Margaret Ekpo International Airport / removed!! / HND And ND Admission Forms For Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Are Now On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.