Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

In Need Of Business Oriented Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of Business Oriented Lady (470 Views)

I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Business Oriented Lady by sellers4buyers(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Am Adebayo Toluwani, a business guy, 26yrs, from kogi state, base in Lag, I need a business minded lady to build a relationship and our business world together (if all you think about is 1+1=2) btwn 20-24yrs lets hookup for serious relationship, Igbo/yoruba, base in Lag or somewhere in the West, Christian if a Muslim be willing to give your life to Christ, fair in complexion, Should be able to use computer if you can't, be willing to learn, have minimum of SSCE 08137803408 (whatsapp)
Re: In Need Of Business Oriented Lady by Tyviv(f): 1:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Na job application?

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Business Oriented Lady by slide01: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: In Need Of Business Oriented Lady by sellers4buyers(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tyviv:
Na job application?

No Tyviv, I am not looking for a staff, am looking for a companion who is business minded like me.
Re: In Need Of Business Oriented Lady by sellers4buyers(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Am greatfull to God and the owner of this platform, for the opportunity to get what i have ever wished for in space of months. I have gotten what am looking for and I am a happier man in relationship now. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Up Anyone. / I Seek An Imperfect, Well Bred, Humble, Working Class Imo State Girl. / Kwarans Single Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.