Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire (57737 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vow To Set Nigeria Ablaze / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by alexlee50: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2016
War mongers beating the drums of war
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by oluwaahmed: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2016
davodyguy:
Jokers.

Same Tompolo that lived in creeks all his life until 2009 when Yar adua gave amnesty. He has tasted poverty and was elevated to a very high level during Jonathan's regime.

He became powerful and rich with properties in several locations.

It's alleged that he has committed a crime, after realising the difference between poverty and life of affluence, he went into 'extinction'

Some low lives are now making noise on behalf of their coward leader that has gone into hiding.

I repeat, the militants are very easy to deal with in comparison to Boko Haram, whose tactics are suicidal.

Tactics of militants aren't necessarily suicidal, but saboteurs and hungry criminals.

Boko Haram members aren't afraid of death, but the militants are

Broos u speak like tis because u bliv wat u hear on radio & wat u see on TV. D NA/navy knw wer he his in d creeks, dey shd go der nau. Mind u dese militants R educated, unlike BH & because dey fear death dey do anytin 2 survive includin sacrifices 2 mami water. If u lived in d south_south durin d militancy season u wld undastand wat am tukin abt. Ders srz scarcity in phc now because of dose blown up refineries. Buhari being a proud man will tink nnamdi kanu is tompolo or ateke, but he will soon feel it. Dnt deceive urself d ND militants R nt illiterates dey sme form of ND or bsc. It's difficult fightin sme1 who has u by d balls, all u do is negotiate.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Youngzedd(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2016
code11:
Nobody is above the law. Tombolo should submit himself to EFCC just like the court orderd.

RUBBISH. Tombolo better hide well. If Buhari can flaunt court orders why shouldn't Tombolo do the same.

This government is not transparent at all.

GBAM

Because of what is happening to Kanu, Tompolo won't submit himself.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by AfroKnight: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Lol. Jonathan lost, even with all the previous threats, we are still waiting for the reaction to that. These boys should go and sleep jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by pre88: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2016
My advice is for the people to produce him cus he cant win, moreover, its the people and the region that will suffer more. Meanwhile, i thought they were fighting for niger delta, what have they done for the region with the billions they fly around with?
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by CuteEmma(f): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2016
TippyTop:

Erosion region that has started manufacturing cars?
As a S-Southerner I know who I'd want my region to align with.
I have no reason to claim Igbo, am happy being an Edo man, thanks.
Cars??

Oh I get it.. "Night ride".. It started More than 300 years ago..
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by somatrix(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Some People just they pray make ND scarter so dem go relocate come here.................i no just understnd if southwest take oat wit the north............abi na becus of the presidencial power ona dey share since?............there is god o
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by iwadobo: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Na PMB I blame. Person wey dem suppose don catch since dey feed am with beans for Kuje.

Why u no come around here to capture our Lord? Even your soldiers know here , but they cannot come over. No one comment here and go back alive. Be warned.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by remmy9(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2016
This is what happens when u over empower some truants, now that they have evolve to a tyrant, they have more firepower to tackle the nation.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by iwadobo: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2016
zheroes:
and you with certificate didn't qualify for primaries in your street?. meaning the kuknu drinker is better than you!!!!! just watch out they will capture him dead or alive!!!! why is he saying the soldiers should be withdrawn? let them blow up all the pipelines we will suffer for a while but in the end he will understand that this is a new dispensation, a few thugs wont hold us to ransom. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!
If they blow up all the pipes, u won't survive, you will die . Because u will be left with nothing to eat.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by CuteEmma(f): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Ganjafama:
Guy na warri I dey. Nobody get time for Keyamo. BTW na who Tompolo don help? A thug who rose to wealth thru criminality. He will end up like John Togo. Mark my words.
John Togo is not dead.. He only faked his death to calm the JTF
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by emyjay2015: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Yeah right. Apart from the freebies they get from him,ask them if he has empowered them in any way. They are there in warri feeling like kings without any reliable source of income
davodyguy:
Jokers.

Same Tompolo that lived in creeks all his life until 2009 when Yar adua gave amnesty. He has tasted poverty and was elevated to a very high level during Jonathan's regime.

It's alleged that he has committed a crime, after realising the difference between poverty and life of affluence, he went into 'extinction'

Some low lives are now making noise on behalf of their coward leader that has gone into hiding.

I repeat, the militants are very easy to deal with in comparison to Boko Haram, whose tactics are suicidal.

Tactics of militants aren't necessarily suicidal, but saboteurs and hungry criminals.

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by CosmicJames(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2016
zheroes:
there is no misfortune, this was how you guys mislead that otuoke man and in the end the majority got tired of him. militants in niger delta can never be worse than bok0 haram, I will say it anyday, they will be contained within the shortest possible time. nothing will happen.
Wait. I have some question for u.
1. Is Bokoharam affecting our economy?

2. Is everybody in Nigeria including Mr President affected by by BH?

I think u should stop comparing BH militants to ND militants. BH with all their baseless killings of innocent people has %0 potential to affect the generality of Nigeria.
But ND militant? Well, u can figure out their potentials.

Consider what happoned between FG, Nigerian Military and ND militants before the coming of amnesty before u compare BH and ND militants again?

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by rozayx5(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2016
01Mysticdon:

The yorubas always brags!

they have all that and OSUn is broke grin grin grin grin
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2016
i see many fools calling for war on ss militant ..bookharam is still killing yet no muslim leader have ever condem their ideology
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Codes151(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Fake newss
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
is this one homo or she male
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by code11(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
shamecurls:

Smh

Better stop shaking that your small head before it fall off
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Johnrake69: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2016
davodyguy:
Jokers.

Really? If they were easy to deal with how come Obasanjo’s govt couldn't deal with them? And don't get it wrong there is no Boko haram member that is not afraid to die, that is why they use children. The war against the Niger Delta militants will cost us so much as a nation. We are yet to recover from the escravos pipeline attack that did cost us about #470milllion on a daily basis.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by cardoctor(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Una no hear him name. Government. Hmmm
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by BIGTinfotech: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2016
I wish I had something to say to you.
Now that I know your "Lord", i'm convinced not to reply you.
By the way, there's only one Lord. He's the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Alpha and Omega.
Any other Lord is a mere mortal and an impostor that should be eating beans.

iwadobo:

Why u no come around here to capture our Lord? Even your soldiers know here , but they cannot come over. No one comment here and go back alive. Be warned.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Btruth: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Enesi47:
I can't wait to see the action happen, I think Tompolo want to turn Niger delta to darfur rejoin, make them kuku burst all the pip line in Niger delta
......and when that happens, state of emergency will be declared. Then, his supporters will start blaming the federal government for their woes. No region ever supported a criminal against the federal mighty in any nations and survive or be comfortable. Niger Delta might as well support the federal government in producing Tombolo, because once the federal government decides to come after him with everything they have, it will be another song entirely. "Ibere ogun lamo, ko si eni to mo ipari ogun". But it will be tough for the people in that region once problem start and the federal government declare the state of emergency rule there.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by mart2k(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
APC CHANGES!
How far na? grin

Tompolo SOUTH
Kanu EAST
SHAKARA U NORTH

Fayose. . . . WEST! cheesy

BUHARI!!!!! You go soon QUENCH ke!
That moo-moo-SCIUOS looking Osinbade go heaaaaaaram if you quench o!

As OBJ take teif money to sponsor BUHARI underground. . . . . Wait for GEJ to do likeWISE!!!!!

Muchechechecheche !!!!!

Naija SWEEEEEEEET TOOOOO MUSSSSSSSSSH!!!!!! grin
U too wl b hapi sey u don make comment b dat o, wit d senselesss things u typed
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by sexybrooke: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Kassidy90:
SW seem to be the only peaceful region in this country.. Thumb up for YORUBAS for keeping their house in order irrespective of political or religious differentiation..
pls do you know the meaning of system theory ?when any part of a whole is affected the entire system is affected too my brother when this rain starts falling both the hausa,yoruba nd THE IGBOS ll be affected cos am very sure that the IGBOS ll not want this war only on their soil
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by MORNDEW(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2016
See Nigerian Youths. Hope everyone whose thread was hidden received atleast two years ban. Imagine fighting because of Tompolo. A known criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by allyon(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2016
no wahala Na. buhari should only permit torture to soldiers for those delta militias who are lucky to be captured than killed. once those captured are tortured tompolo willbe given out and others will learn
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by toofit007: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
davodyguy:
Jokers.

what about if the militants turn out not to be afraid of death nko? let me tell u as things are going just pray for peace because when the things are up even the federal government will be shaking on their feet.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by sosereal201(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2016
So this slowpoke want to single-handedly fight a nation. Let's relax, wait and see what becomes of him. People are honestly not learning from history.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2016
In as much as I want peace to reign.the militants in the ND don't have the best interest of the region in mind,if they did they would have fought hard during GEJ govt to develop the region instead they were trooping in and out with Ghana must go bags from aso rock,wallahi if Buhari wants to nuke the whole creek and need my signature to do so I will gladly sign it .
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by deflover(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
totit:

Feed who exactly?
Your eyes go clear soon, oyel is at 30$ don dey lose value.
Wonder shall never end grin

same oil dat is used to feed your civil servants and run your state govt....oya make una leave d oyel chop amala or use amala for allocation na.....stewpid people

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.