Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? (486 Views)

“stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / No More Beef Wizkid(daddy To) dancing to if (video) / Amber Rose Wears “see-through” Leggings To Dancing Practice. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? by NaijaBeats(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
If there's any song i wont stop listening to.
its Olamide Voice Of The Street, i just love the song , the arrangement , the lyrics , the concept, etc.
its a very good single,
if theres any old song you love,
whats the name ?
http://hypesng.com/whats-that-song-that-you-cant-stop-listening-to-dancing-to.html
Re: What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? by Lumiere91: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Breathe by taylor swift
Re: What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? by yorex2011: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ed sheeran "Afire love"
Re: What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? by nuelzy: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
traveller by bubu
Re: What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? by ewosk: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2016
yorex2011:
Ed sheeran "Afire love"
Ed sheeran is just something else....
Re: What's The Name Of That Song You Can't Stop Listening To / Dancing To ? by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 23, 2016
GOOD TIME BY KISS DANIELS, i play this song for 20hours everyday from the 24hours we have in a day, KISS DANIEL is so talented, the problem is that the record label he represents are just killing his fame, just imagine kiss daniel in mavins or ybnl crew, he will win a grammy award, that im sure of. "cc lalasticlala, food don come o.

(1) (Reply)

Designer's Pure Concentrated Perfume Oils. / ★ [MUSIC] Drake Ft. Wizkid & Kyla – One Dance / Its A Miracle I Escaped From Armed Robbers In Nigeria - Ghania Actor John Dumelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.