Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

You Sickness Came From Ignorance Matt 8:17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Sickness Came From Ignorance Matt 8:17 (418 Views)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC / Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Sickness Came From Ignorance Matt 8:17 by abiodunolarinre(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
We cannot possibly believe what don’t know and what we don’t know cannot sink into our subconscious. How about having an understanding that Jesus took our sickness away and removed our diseases all by us accepting him.
I cannot be sick, I cannot feel sick and so is you. The only thing that makes this hard to believe is its simplicity. The question is, who prefers the hard way after God himself wishes it the easy way? 3John 1:2
Re: You Sickness Came From Ignorance Matt 8:17 by taurus25(m): 2:25am On Feb 21, 2016
gringringrin
Re: You Sickness Came From Ignorance Matt 8:17 by diportivo: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Guy,abeg,if u no well,abeg, go hospital o

All this biblical healing........na long thing

Even ur pastor goes to a hospital....his children go to hospitals

No dull.....common malaria dey kill

It is well
Re: You Sickness Came From Ignorance Matt 8:17 by abiodunolarinre(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
diportivo:
Guy,abeg,if u no well,abeg, go hospital o

All this biblical healing........na long thing

Even ur pastor goes to a hospital....his children go to hospitals

No dull.....common malaria dey kill

It is well

Oga, you are very funny. Divine health is real for those who choose to believe. I am enjoying it

(1) (Reply)

To See Your Desired Wine, You Must Pour Water... / Prayer Points For All Nairalanders Today. / It Is Over,he Is Coming...jesus Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.