Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation (4424 Views)

Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos / Gbebokedi Ajiroba Emerges King In Ondo State (Ex-Militant) / Alake Is A Junior King In Yorubaland – Awujale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by omanifrank(m): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2016
The young shall grow.

Behold the king and the princess of Ubulu uku kingdom, Obi Chukwuka and Princess Naomi Ofulue. She is currently a 300 level law student at the university of southampton, London.

The entire ubulu uku is mourning with you all with one heart and at the same time rejoicing with you with the other side of our hearth.

May God bless your generation and your reign in ubulu uku will be peaceful and full of progress. Ubulu uku through your reign, will get there

Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Liberty101: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmmm seun come and see this small king ooo

The king de even barb afro sef.
#king of swag ;DHmmmm seun come and see this small king ooo

The king de even barb afro sef.
#king of swag
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by omanifrank(m): 12:31am On Feb 21, 2016
more

Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Sammyashol(m): 12:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Hmnn long live on earth
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Sammyashol(m): 12:31am On Feb 21, 2016
long live on earth
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by poshestmina(f): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Nice

Cute young King
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by missKiffy(f): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Wow, he is indeed young, how will he continue his education sef lipsrsealed abi king go dey go school ni, maybe he would be home schooled undecided
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by omanifrank(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Princess Naomi Ofulue

Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by instinctg(m): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2016
may his father's killers know no rest, welcome young man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by ibkgab001: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Even in the land of ......
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Zehner(f): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2016
instinctg:
may his father's killers know no rest, welcome young man
Amen
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Zehner(f): 1:15am On Feb 21, 2016
This our princess is fine o....anyway ubulu people no dey carry last wink
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by AyakaDunukofia: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Mixed emotions for young Chukwuka

Lost his father and will lose his youth as well because of the Fulani nuisance

Chuka, take heart, I wish u well in your new assignment

Pick the gauntlet
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by idupaul: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
Mixed emotions for young Chukwuka

Lost his father and will lose his youth as well because of the Fulani nuisance

Chuka, take heart, I wish u well in your new assignment

Pick the gauntlet

NA Fulani kill the king?
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by idupaul: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2016
omanifrank:
Princess Naomi Ofulue

She is pretty in a naughty way ...which state is Ubulu please and is the a first class chief
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by omanifrank(m): 1:51am On Feb 21, 2016
idupaul:

She is pretty in a naughty way ...which state is Ubulu please and is the a first class chief
ubuluku is a town in between Agbor and Asaba, delta state

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by SmartMugu: 2:35am On Feb 21, 2016
I hope with his small age, he'll have competent advisers. I can't imagine a 15 year old making mature judgements. Make him no handle the community like video game.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Elnino4ladies: 4:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Congrats 2 him
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by hurricaneChris: 4:12am On Feb 21, 2016
May God surround him with wise men, who will always tell him the right words.

His mum has got lot of work to do
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by omanifrank(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
SmartMugu:
I hope with his small age, he'll have competent advisers. I can't imagine a 15 year old making mature judgements. Make him no handle the community like video game.
lol
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Wulfruna(f): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
SmartMugu:

The kingmakers and chiefs will probably run the community until he is of age.
Re: Photos Of The Youngest King In Delta Coronation by Scholes007(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obi Iga adi oo.

(1) (Reply)

ARTWORK by Artist YINKA SHONIBARE MBE on display in TRAFALGAR SQUARE / Stop Blaming White People / Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.