Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Free 100% Responsive 3 Columns Blogger Template Download - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free 100% Responsive 3 Columns Blogger Template Download (2227 Views)

Free Wordpress And Bloggers Template Download / Ogbongeblog Free Premium Template Download / How To Add More Cross Columns To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 100% Responsive 3 Columns Blogger Template Download by timotew: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2016
This is the first blogger template am giving away on this blog, I hope you like it. I take my time to make sure that the template is 100% responsive so that it can work with any screen size including mobile displays, tablet and mini screens. With the help of JQuery the template menu automatically reduce itself to the screen size. You will have no trouble using it.I also make sure that it has 3 columns for those that loves it that way. I did not forget the ads positioning too to maximize your advert earnings through this template. This template is SEO Ready to help you skyrocket you blog to the top.
Download from my blog :http://www.codingsavvy.com/2016/02/free-3-Columns-responsive-blogger-template-download-sdk-alpha.html
Re: Free 100% Responsive 3 Columns Blogger Template Download by chibuzor05(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks for this.
Re: Free 100% Responsive 3 Columns Blogger Template Download by imocheezy(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Free 100% Responsive 3 Columns Blogger Template Download by Ofusvibez(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thanks, but did you have any other cool entertainment template?

(1) (Reply)

Month Of NOVEMBER ICT Training Programme Live At Yemlat / Active Instagram Account For Sale / Avoiding Automated Form Submission By Bots, Is reCaptcha The Only Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.