Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! (1862 Views)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 2:45am On Feb 21, 2016
There is a video i have been seeing going around for the past two days.. A video of a man who stripped unclad at a GTBANK office because his money was withdrawn and he went to complain. Anyways i guess we have all seen the video and know the story. dont let me bore you. THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH IT IS THE FACT THAT IT IS A VERY OLD NEWS THAT HAPPENED IN JUNE 2015.

PLEASE READ THE FULL DETAILS OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEN IN JUNE 2015.

The customer in question is Segun Kolawole, his card was compromised online and he went to a GTBANK Sagamu branch to report unauthorised debits on his account up to N150,000.00. the report was made in May 2015

he was advised by the bank that because it was an international transaction, it will take up to 45 days to get a refund from the merchant.

The customer however didn’t have the staying power to wait for 45 days and after a month, came to the bank and stripped in June 2015.

The issue was then taken seriously and was resolved and the customer even came online then to say he was happy with the resolvement.

SO NOW I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DIFFERENT BLOGS ARE POSTING THIS NEWS AND VIDEO LIKE ITS A RECENT NEWS. BLOGS IN NIGERIA NEED TO ALWAYS CONFIRM STORIES AND NEWS BEFORE POSTING .. ITS NON-PROFESSIONALISM.

I HOPE WE CAN ALL HELP TO BRING DOWN THOSE POSTS ON THOSE BLOGS SO PEOPLE WILL STOP BASHING A BANK LIKE GTBANK THAT HAS BEEN GOOD TO CUSTOMERS LIKE ME AND OTHERS.

IT IS NOT A RECENT NEWS AT ALL. IT WAS A VIDEO THAT CAME OUT LAST YEAR JUNE AND GTBANK HAS RESOLVED THE ISSUE SINCE THEN. EVEN THE NEWS WAS POSTED ON NAIRALAND LAST YEAR 2015 AND HERE IS THE LINK TO IT >

https://www.nairaland.com/2456121/angry-nigerian-man-strips-unclad

GOOD DAY.

Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by gunuvi(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2016
hehehehe. serious situation require serious response. how will he have to wait for 45 days. haaba
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by skedemi(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
ohh really...tnk God

1 Like

Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by bolt000(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
the rate at which people get duped online is now extremely alarming.. Even in banks atm they now even use jax sef
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by Dexema(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
bloggers and lies, like bread and akara
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by Adaowerri111: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
So if the guy no strip before dem.for no answer am abi, maybe one must be a stripper in nigeria to get what he or she wants grin grin
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by tjdotts(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
this is the old link.. GO AND CHECK IT YOURSELF AND STOP arguing !! https://www.nairaland.com/2456121/angry-nigerian-man-strips-unclad
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by missKiffy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
That's bloggers for you, bunch of liars
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by elotajohn1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
End time bloggers... back from Egypt up next Turkey
Re: The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!! by iamfrankenstein(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
All dis oloriboruku copy nd paste bloggers...take ya tim b4 Amadioha sends masquerades 2ur hoz wt koboko in d middle of d NYT

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Dealer / Clickbank 2018: New Solutions And Strategies ... / Free Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.