Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,993 members, 7,866,730 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake (1139 Views)

South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by kay29000(m): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2016
A couple of weeks ago, Olajumoke Orisaguna made headlines for mistakenly walking into the photo-shoot of UK-Nigerian rapper, Tinie Tempah's photo-shoot, and becoming a celebrity overnight. People have alleged that the whole thing was staged by professional photographer, TY Bello, who handled the photo-shoot. But the truth is...It wasn't totally cooked up.

The only problem there is that TY Bello left some things unsaid. What really happened was, while they were taking the pictures, the girl walked into the scene, and as a creative person, the idea came to TY Bello's head to use her in the shoot. After talking to both Tinie Tempah and the girl, and getting both of them to agree with the idea, she asked the bread seller to go back to the beginning of the street, and walk back into the scene, and Tinie Tempah looked back like he was seeing her for the first time. Many shots were taken, then she (TY Bello) went to her studio, and did a lot of photoshop work. The girl's dress looked local, so she lifted a red dress from somewhere on the Internet, and attached it to the girls upper body...but she left the Dunlop slippers and the local leggings the girl wore. That's all that happened...Nothing more, nothing less.

#From the first picture below, you can see how the girl originally looked. That picture was probably taken when they were discussing whether or not she would agree to appear in the photo-shoot. She was laughing shyly at the idea, but she thought she didn't have anything to lose, so she agreed.

#The second picture shows the bread seller walking along the streets as instructed by TY Bello, but the picture had been touched. You can also see an Okada man waiting for the shot to be taken before riding pass. This shows that that part was really planned and not random.

I stand by my assertion that TY Bello didn't know the girl before that day, but she didn't tell the public the entire truth, which makes people think the story is fake. I guess she didn't tell the world the entire truth to make the story sound more interesting and out of the ordinary. Writers embellish true stories all the time, so this is really no big deal really.

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2016/02/the-agege-bread-seller-story-is-not.html

2 Likes

Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by bewla(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2016
eyin le mo
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by kay29000(m): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2016
bewla:
eyin le no

What does that mean?
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by bewla(m): 6:07am On Feb 21, 2016
kay29000:

What does that mean?
it means na una sabi. I no from on set there is some thing some were just can't put it together as u did thank u
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by kay29000(m): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2016
bewla:
it means na una sabi. I no from on set there is some thing some were just can't put it together as u did thank u

Okay. You are welcome.
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by cckris: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Lies are now profitable, but doesn't last, see Buhari & APC, & Alhaji Liar Mohammed.
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by Godmother(f): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Fake or not, the fact remains that a girl's life has been transformed for good. So while people are sitting by their computers or phones arguing heatedly about the authenticity of the entire act, Olajunmoke is smiling to the bank and building a strong career.

God bless TY Bello. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Her story is simply put

NOW I MOVE FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING

NOBODY WEY NO FIT TO MAKE AM

1 Like

Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by kay29000(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2016
cckris:
Lies are now profitable, but doesn't last, see Buhari & APC, & Alhaji Liar Mohammed.

Why do you have to bring politics into this. Gosh! I am so tired of your likes on Nairaland. Sometimes I don't want to come on here again.
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by kay29000(m): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Godmother:
Fake or not, the fact remains that a girl's life has been transformed for good. So while people are sitting by their computers or phones arguing heatedly about the authenticity of the entire act, Olajunmoke is smiling to the bank and building a strong career.

God bless TY Bello. God bless Nigeria.

Exactly!
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by kay29000(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2016
sickstars:
Her story is simply put

NOW I MOVE FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING

NOBODY WEY NO FIT TO MAKE AM

Yes o! I love that song...Nobody wey no fit to make am (by patoranking)...it is very true.
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2016
kay29000:

Yes o! I love that song...Nobody wey no fit to make am (by patoranking)...it is very true.

cheesy i kno ryt

1 Like

Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by Smellymouth: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2016
undecided
Wetin concern me? Shey na my acct dey get the girl alert?..
Mtcheeeewwww.. Una just dey carry dis babe matter for head like Gala and pure water and her acct dey fat..
On my way to church jare, Oluwa abeg do re needful
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by dikeigbo2(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2016
T Y Below,we are watching you in 4D now,you outsmarted us this time,next you won't. Olajumoke congrats for playing by the rules and it successfully paid off.
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by kayo80(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2016
TY Bello definitely did some embellishment to the story, but it sure isn't entirely fake.
Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by cruzita(f): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2016
e no concern me ooo.whether fake or real God go still pick my call

1 Like

Re: The Agege Bread Seller Story Is Not Entirely Fake by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
hmm na u sabi oo

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Peter Okoye (psquare) Unveils New Management Contact Details / Serena Williams Display Her But On Snapchat (photo) / Davido's Artist Danagog Was Caught Molesting A Mannequin In Restroom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.