Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

President Obama At The G8 Summit! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama At The G8 Summit! (643 Views)

Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit / G8 Leaders To Discuss Nigeria’s Controversial Oil Wealth Wastage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2009
What is Obama admiring here?

Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2009
Who no like better thing? grin grin grin
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by philip0906(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2009
WHAT AM I SEEING?WHAT IS HE LOOKING AT? shocked shocked
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2009
Sarkozy looks on like a dirty P I M P, bad man!
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by spikedcylinder: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
Did he kiss her? angry angry cheesy
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2009
No he smooched her!
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
bros dey tink ***IF I CATCH U***
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by richpitt(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
tbros wz caught llolz *how i wish i cud tona sibe*
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by OYBMEND: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2009
Obama is too disciplined in public for this pics to be real

the person after the girl on red dress to the far left of the picture who was cut off and only his/her white canvass is showing might have been having a conversation with Obama.

If you look at Sarkozy's face he probably is also looking at whoever Obama was talking to.
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
OYB_MEND:

the person after the girl on red dress to the far left of the picture who was cut off and only his/her white canvass is showing might have been having a conversation with Obama.

If you look at Sarkozy's face he probably is also looking at whoever Obama was talking to.

Guy, U make sense!
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Gbawe: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
OYB_MEND:

Ol boy obama na man like all others. Nothing at all wrong with admiring a nice 'ikebe' . I would be dissapointed if Obama did not steal the odd glance when fine 'derriere' dey on display. Man na stone ?
Re: President Obama At The G8 Summit! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2009
OYB_MEND:

na crime for man to look  'woman' now,abi OBAMA na super human wey no get feelings?bros forget matter ooo

(1) (Reply)

My Release Won’t Stop N-delta Crisis — Okah / Time Bomb For The Yorubas: About Their Origin / Atlas Cove Attack Not Anti-yoruba –david-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.