Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Errant Child Being Subdued To Have His Teeth Brushed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Errant Child Being Subdued To Have His Teeth Brushed (601 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Man Carries Stone With His Teeth In Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Errant Child Being Subdued To Have His Teeth Brushed by mezutalia(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2016
what a caring mother.
soon this boy will grow and forget the stress he put his mother through, just for one useless end time girl.

Re: Errant Child Being Subdued To Have His Teeth Brushed by coolebux(m): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Yeekpa! grin
Dis wan resemble Xmas goat scenario, I tell you gringrin
Re: Errant Child Being Subdued To Have His Teeth Brushed by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2016
The way these children refuse some things, you wonder if they had negative revelation about that activity...
You brush you die grin

1 Like

Re: Errant Child Being Subdued To Have His Teeth Brushed by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2016
favoured234:
The way these children refuse some things, you wonder if they had negative revelation about that activity...
You brush you die grin
hahaha...lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? / Who Can Design A Company Profile For Me / Nigerian Wins Primaries In His German Political Party (cdu) For State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.