Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun (26532 Views)

APC Rejects Benue South Rerun Result, Protest To INEC Office (photos) / David Mark Wins Benue South Election Rerun ? (pics) / ​ David Mark Wins Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Peritus(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Finally, he has proven himself beyond all reasonable doubts

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by nzeobi(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2016
Politics is local anywhere it is played.
APC this should tell you that you are disconnected from the masses. cry tongue

Can't just wait for rivers and okigwe senatorial election in IMO state. cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2016
This is the same man they said has reached his political menopause. the Okpokpowulu Ki Idoma indeed
Watch out for 2019 though i know the change agent are not going to like this
DAB Mark for President 2019

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by pastormellanby: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2016
fools will continue to lord over the fools, some people see politics as d only means of survival, it means they only have one capable person from their side, others will be doing follow follow for their lives.
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by ddippset(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2016
ajepako:

I agree DM is not the best but considering the mess created by your lord buhari in less than a year, the people voted the devil they know and rejected the 'saint' they dont know..
Wise decision if you ask me.
what about the mess created by Jonathan in 5 years?
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by prettyeyo: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Of course I knew he would win. Doing the maths and considering the idoma politics, it was very predictable. Congrats Senator.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by francisbiz: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Will wait for a credible source.

The people of people are smart, and will not elect their PROBLEMS into Power again.

I know say you make them dey quote you, I don quote you now.
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
celebrating mediocrity day in day out. More going abroad for medical checkup paid for by the poor people of Idoma

taaaaaaaaaaaa and tufiakwa. David Mark is as healthy as a new born baby
DAB Mark fro president 2019

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2016
He is the voice of Idoma people, so they will love him to continue to be in the senate.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by funkyibodude(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2016
JayJohnson:

Apc will only rant on the media but they defeated your Otuoke principal by landslide? You must really be a child, I am sure
actually it was PDP that defeated GEJ by using APC name, in other words the worked against GEJ and I am talking of PDP... So don't get it twisted
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by ajepako(f): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2016
ddippset:
what about the mess created by Jonathan in 5 years?

so why hasnt the 'messiah' cleared it with his super powers as he promised during the campaign?

Thats why GEJ was booted out and PMB was voted in shey?

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2016
Them don dey cry cry again.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2016
rotimileke:
Them don dey cry cry again.

BREAKING: Benue South rerun: Onjeh rejects result
In a press statement by the director media and publicity, of the Onjeh campaign organisation, Comrade Okpokwu Ogenyi stated that while the APC relied on normal accreditation their opponent relied on manipulating the system to write names and stuff ballot boxes under the cover of violence unleashed on the electorate especially in Okpokwu, Agatu and Otukpo with the full connivance of the security agencies and the INEC.

He said “The false claims by the PDP against us was the leeway to perpetrate violence and rig the results”.
“There was a very clear verifiable compromise by the security agencies as where we are leading with very high margins, the results were altered and figures concocted to destroy our lead especially in Oju where voting was re initiated by 10:30pm”.

According to the statement, the election is being rigged massively and that the Organisation and the Party totally reject the results emanating from these areas.
Ogenyi noted that the Supreme Court decision on the relevance of the use of the Card Reader in the electoral system is a major setback in the earlier gains recorded in making the system very transparent as their opponent reverted to the 1999 era where results were concocted and electoral and security agencies are induced with cash.

Reports from agents on the field says APC agents were chased out by the military where they had a very comfortable lead like Oju or where there was crisis like Agatu and Otukpo.

Ogenyi alleged that when the issues were raised by APC agents on the ground, they were told by the security agencies to go to INEC to complain.

“When they went to INEC, they were told to accept the results and go back to court. This is a clear case of manipulation and collusion between David Mark, INEC and the security agencies”.

“For a man who never went to the field to canvass for votes but relies solely on last minute manipulation of results to be assisted by electoral and security agencies is a dangerous precedent for Nigeria’s democratic system” Ogenyi added.
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Jah Jihova mimo. God is good all the time

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by gaddafe(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2016
NextGovernor:
This clearly confirmed to me that APC only rant on media. Politics is local, you enlighten your people on what you want to do but instead APC will go to media and be claiming the election when they aren't mobilising or doing the grassroot work. I think I have to respect the person of David Mark very well now. He won the Federal force and to those who still think supreme court judgement on governorship elections was wrong, this is a clear case that those elections was actually won but APC wanted to steal them thru back door.
My brother this is just the simple truth.
It is the same reason GEJ never challenged the result.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by MzPecs(f): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations David Mark cool

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Diomimi: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

The people of people are smart, and will not elect their PROBLEMS into Power again.

you'll wait untill your led APC government get things right because we are in the government of wait..

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by ddippset(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
ajepako:

so why hasnt the 'messiah' cleared it with his super powers as he promised during the campaign?

Thats why GEJ was booted out and PMB was voted in shey?

you can't clear a mess of 16 years, or to be generous 5 years in 9 months. Even the gods cannot. Besides oil which is our mainstay is at an all time low, all oil dependent economies in the world are gravely affected. You want to blame buhari for that too? For God's sake use your brain.
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by clemzo101(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

It's not about which senator has done this and that, that mentally is local and that is why some of you guys are queuing at the embassy to get Blue Passport. We are talking about a former senate president who used public funds to go on "medical Tourism" over and over again. He was there in the senate when there was a movement to ban generators, to fix the naira rate, for the need for state police, etc, yet people are praising him because he turned his zone into Dubai abi?

I dont blame you. Keep recycling nonsense and you'll get rubbish.
my friend Sharap dere, is buhari not traveling abroad with state fund for medicals? Idiot

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Nawa oo I thought apc go win..congrats to David mark though
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by maestroferddi: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2016
doctokwus:

Some of u are beyond pathetic in your reasoning ability.
In March 2015 Mark was said to have defeated Onjeh with 49,000 margin, today he won by just 13,000 in a free, fair election.
A right thinking individual and party wud,despite the victory sit down and analyze what eroded Mark's support that much(37,000) given that almost same number of people(150,000)voted for both candidates.
But no,ur type wud rather in d stupor of temporary glory,ignore these analyses and end up leading types like Mark, and others to ruin.
Why are you asking a dumb question?

If you had any objectivity, you should be lionising David Mark who managed to triumph despite the unconscionable propaganda, falsehood, character assassination and intimidation that was unleashed by APC and her media collaborators. You can't compensate for a man clearly loved by his people.

Nigerians are not as gullible as you guys are taking them to be...
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by BishopEmmanuel(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2016
grin Power to the people is the slogan...u gerrit??

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2016
olaboy33:
winning with just about 12000 votes in a constituency uve represented for about 12 years is nothing to celebrate of
What d hell did u just say now?
Are u all up to dat 12,000 in ur village?
Smello

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by juman(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2016
There is no single real leader in nigeria.

PDP that ruled and ruined nigeria for 16 years.

But apc fails to provide alternative leadership strength that needed in the country.

One nigeria is waste of time.
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by Dbeliever(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS THE LION OF IDOMA NATION. FROM::::MR. TSEHEMBA, CHRISTIAN DBELIEVER AONDOAVER.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by nbright: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2016
olaboy33:
winning with just about 12000 votes in a constituency uve represented for about 12 years is nothing to celebrate of
Wether na by 1 vote or 1000, majority carries the vote

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by cegxie(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Congratulations David for defeating your Goliath

1 Like

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by ApcSucks: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
doctokwus:

Some of u are beyond pathetic in your reasoning ability.
In March 2015 Mark was said to have defeated Onjeh with 49,000 margin, today he won by just 13,000 in a free, fair election.
A right thinking individual and party wud,despite the victory sit down and analyze what eroded Mark's support that much(37,000) given that almost same number of people(150,000)voted for both candidates.
But no,ur type wud rather in d stupor of temporary glory,ignore these analyses and end up leading types like Mark, and others to ruin.
[/s]

E pain am cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by makabulchi(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2016
NextGovernor:
This clearly confirmed to me that APC only rant on media. Politics is local, you enlighten your people on what you want to do but instead APC will go to media and be claiming the election when they aren't mobilising or doing the grassroot work. I think I have to respect the person of David Mark very well now. He won the Federal force and to those who still think supreme court judgement on governorship elections was wrong, this is a clear case that those elections was actually won but APC wanted to steal them thru back door.
Corruption wins yet again
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by playtheblues(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2016
The best campaign for PDP is APC's misrule of our great country.

The more APC goofs the more PDP rises.

I tell you what? PDP does not need much money for 2019 election campaign, so long as APC continues to misbehave.

We are about taking over Edo very soon.

Congratulations David Mark.

In God we trust.

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by MossLuv: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
pastormellanby post=43114343]fools will continue to lord over the fools, some people see politics as d only means of survival, it means they only have one capable person from their side, others will be doing follow follow for their lives. What are you trying to say? That my pple are fools 4 voting d best candidate? I don't know ur tribe but u and ur people are compound fools.
Re: David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun by walozanga(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

SORRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki / Ibrahim Idris & Ayiri Emami In Warri Communities To Promote Peace(Pics) / PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.