Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Help A Brother "Info About Royal Exchange Prudential Life" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help A Brother "Info About Royal Exchange Prudential Life" (1006 Views)

If You Are Binary Trader PRO, Pls HELP A Brother / Sellers On Konga:please Help A Brother / INCREDIBLE OFFER! WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE SANGOTEDO @ N16MILLION PER PLOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother "Info About Royal Exchange Prudential Life" by lumzybo: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Greetings to everyone here.

I was @ work few weeks back when someone approached me and introduced himself as a marketer with Royal Exchange Prudential Life and started blabbing about the services and products offered in the company.

There was this particular one that caught my interest The Royal Investment Plan (TRIP). Its a long term saving plan of @ least six years after which your capital will be returned with interest.

This I plan doing but I am just a little sceptical cos I wanna avoid story that touch when it's time to get my money.

I av been to their office and have done some findings online about the company but I felt I shld bring it down here. Perhaps, somebody might know somebody that has first hand information about the product or betterstill testimonies of people that have actually subscribed into the plan.

Please, help a brother.

Mod, ur assistance will be of great value.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help A Brother "Info About Royal Exchange Prudential Life" by dayosina: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello bro,
I stumbled upon your post here when I was doing a little research of my own about the same investment scheme (TRIP) by Royal Exchange.

The package looks reasonable and fair I was however hoping I could get some guidance from someone who had or is currently subscribed to the scheme before I commit myself.

It appears like the scheme also doubles as a life insurance policy and also entitles the policy holder to some sought of tax relief (for those who are employees).

Being an Insurance company, Royal Exchange must be a highly regulated company and I know that all investment packages or schemes of such companies are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) same guys that regulate activities at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). The fact that Royal Exchange is a public liability company (PLC) is also to an extent reassuring.

So bro that is as much as I know myself it appears we are in the same boat. There's however one thing I'm sure of and that is I preffear this investment package over all of these networking platforms that are all over like the trending MMM. They have no faces no corporate personality and have no regulations whatsoever.

I will be happy to know your thoughts and what further information you have on the matter.

Best regards.
Re: Help A Brother "Info About Royal Exchange Prudential Life" by lumzybo: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Elo bro.

I felt exactly same way when I wrote the post unfortunately, I dint subscribe to the plan after much tot. Not cos it's fraud or smtin, I just decided against it.

1 thing I later realised is, if u follow it religiously, (to the very last month of the 6yrs), u gonna benefit but if u by any chance failed to continue with it, getting ur money back could really be stressful.

#goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Investors /dredging Company Urgently Needed / How To Buy And Trade Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin / Bitcoin Is Sinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.