Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

To Err Is Human...just Cross It And Move On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Err Is Human...just Cross It And Move On (393 Views)

Can This Action Be Done By Nigerian Police When They Err (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Err Is Human...just Cross It And Move On by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2016
I remember then in primary school when I started using biro,if there is any error I try to erase it using chalk n d error reappears. There was a time I started using my saliva which leaves a hole in my book n makes it look dirty,teachers will reprimand me,calling me dirty but there was a particular teacher that told me that if there is any error I should just cross it instead of trying to make my book look messier. I argued that I don't want people to laugh at me if my error is seen, he said it's better to cross it than for me to create more errors in an attempt to cover up the first one...in life,anytime u make a mistake do not try to cover or erase it,just cross it over so as to avoid making it look messier.
Lalalisticlala

(1) (Reply)

FC Barcelona To Establish Its First African Academy In Lagos / Beware Of This Sms For Your Atm Pin / Found!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.