Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,396 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo (48445 Views)

Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by tunapawizzy: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
Towncrier247:
Binta Diallo pictured with her son Ayo Jnr - her child with Wizkid. She is been acting like she won a jackpot since having a baby with Wizkid...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/see-funny-manner-wizkid-babymama-shared.html
Ofcourse
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by yeyedeysmell(f): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
Yeyebrities everywhere..
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Psylas(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2016
rubbish thread!

Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Frankiss44(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Some babes be forming holy than thou... Meanwhile dem don do abortion tire for agbero and conductors..

But it is none of my business

cheesy
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by cruzita(f): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2016
M4gunners:
Are you different or because yours has not come to reality?
why will I be like dem?I have gat self respect and reputation
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Wow. Let him marry at once o. This kind story of increasing baby mamas no sweet for ear o
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by M4gunners: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
why will I be like dem?I have gat self respect and reputation
Aunty oh,if you have the opportunity of meeting Wizkid just like the Lady, you will not only open your leg,but also your heart. Sorry i am not trying to insult you, but am just being real here.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by ekefre4(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Babymama- its Not my portion.
will u be my baby mama? grin
Adaure4ever:
will u be my baby mama?
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by ekefre4(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2016
ekefre4:
will u be my baby mama? ;Dwill u be my baby mama?
babymama? I jump and pass.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by cruzita(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
M4gunners:
Aunty oh,if you have the opportunity of meeting Wizkid just like the Lady, you will not only open your leg,but also your heart. Sorry i am not trying to insult you, but am just being real here.
that's because u see all girl as loose.All girl are not the same and I will always be diff.try to change your perspective about girls ,it will really help
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by phintohlar(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
girls go just stay dey open leg for every dick tom and harry.
na 2ru u talk jare my GUY
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Vince77(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin
i no understand d joke abeg
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by 4rmthewest(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2016
soleexx:
Wizkid wey dey sing?
no......na d 1 wey dey sell alomo bitters

1 Like

Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Ambi25: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2016
ok i have seen it, what is next
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by AfroKnight: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Very good. Then no premarital sex for you.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by M4gunners: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
that's because u see all girl as loose.All girl are not the same and I will always be diff.try to change your perspective about girls ,it will really help
I have heard you Aunty.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Una sure say no be toy she carry for log?
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by KingTom(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin
Bro which meme maker is this abeg I Don find this type tire cheesy
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Yehman(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Do u like flavour?
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by pallydora(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
majamajic:
that's her wahala
cant she snap a better pics
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by acesgabriel(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
It's a shame that our parents this days don't even try to enforce our tradition and value as Africans on us, now Babymamas no longer a shameful n disgraceful act, it's now celebrated. At this rate don't be surprised that all single ladies left will be baby mamas to one celeb or another. Shame on our women and parents for allowing this insult on our sacred culture n tradition. Our Ancestors will be turning in their graves now.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
mikanju:
Lazy girls who's only ambition in life is to lay with a rich guy to get famous and meal ticket.Rather than being the helper the bible says they should be,they are a liability.I am an ;independent woman who makes my own money,can take me out,can spoil myself with my hard earned money and am proud of it.Congratulations on ur life achievement baby mama number two grin[color=#990000][/color]

I wish other ladies can emulate your line of thought...
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by charmosky(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2016
......pls answer

Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Alexisu: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Shoro niyen ooo
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2016
2 Babymamas already ... Next pls.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
M4gunners:

Bro, not every girl is interested in meeting celebrities, so don't generalize

There are still ladies with self respect who don't do gaga whenever they see any celebrity's because they are classy ladies.

It's only classless and broke ladies dream of fucking celebrity dicks, getting pregnant for them without their permission just to get paid and have the title of a celebrity babymama.

In the years to come, they will be regretting their decision.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by ojodivine1: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=Towncrier247 post=43114549]The babe is gorgeous,

SEE MORE STUNNING PICS OF HER HERE»
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/see-funny-manner-wizkid-babymama-share
d.html[/quote how true is this information
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by breakeven: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
This small boys, they do not know what they are doing to themselves. He thinks because he has money it is a licence to misbehave. Grow up boy.
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by officiallyjay3: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Check on this link only if u can be dilligent and work u will earn on ---» https:///YUQgCBUXAs. https:///YUQgCBUXAs
Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by iamfrankenstein(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
I ges I now understand wat he meant wen he said"I get girls wey wan give me kids and leave __aaaam"!

Infact,I confirm u
officially final babanla

1 Like

Re: Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo by iamfrankenstein(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
I ges I now understand wat he meant wen he said"I get girls wey wan give me kids and leave __aaaam"!

Infact,I confirm u
officially final babanla

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About / Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.