Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Nairalander Reacts At Senator Ben Bruce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Reacts At Senator Ben Bruce (381 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Shares Lovely Selfie Photo With His Beautiful Daughter / Senator Ben Bruce Acquire Mad In Nigeria Cars / Unilag students treated badly at senator Ben Bruce Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Reacts At Senator Ben Bruce by iwuemma(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Yesterday some Unilag students Wanted to Impale Senator Ben Bruce , posting defamatory statements about his common sense revolution, for not giving them his book.

It's quite pathetic how people are hating him, simply because he is an Opposition figure, and for that single fact, even if he says anything meaningful , its useless and publicity stunt.

And am wondering how we intend to grow.

I read one stunch APC fan said, Take the Message and leave the messenger .
That even if he is an opposition, he makes real sense.

How many Senators do we have in Nigeria?
Since 1999 till 2015, how many of the Senators you know , that have ever graced that position, took it as a point of duty to Enlighten the People? On any matter at all?

And let's assume he is from APC am sure he would make perfect sense.
But even When Senator Sheu Tried making some sense, it was also appalling to read how he was criticized.

Ben Bruce joined the Assembly recently and decided to break out from the comfort zone and do what No Single Senator since 1999 has ever done and you have the love to hate and cast aspersions and defamatory statements about his common sense revolution?

GOD have mercy on you.

I asked the Poster of this Unilag Story, because he claimed he was there. * check the story on Nairaland, you will see the questions.

The poster was raining abuses on me, abusing my education, but finally I was vindicated when Ben Bruce replied and apologised.

Ben Bruce is a Man, cos Boys escalate unnecessary things, Men Apologise and Move on to pressing issues.

The Amazing part of what Senator Ben Bruce is doing, He is not Instigating the People nor neither is he raising an army that would revolt against the government, nor is he campaigning with it, So lemme ask Why The Hate?

I wonder how on earth we are going to grow as a people ,if we don't decide to look forward, make every suggestions important, weighing and utilizing useful informations , than hating and despising.

We need to Change , so we can compliment the Change we seek for...

I am Iwu Emma
And I Just want to make Common Sense.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Mistakenly Send My Acc Detail To A Wrong Person / 2016 Form Are Available For Interested Pple In Film And Music Production / Orji Uzor Kalu And His Hired Thugs Attempt To Cart Away Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.