Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added (3133 Views)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by blacksta(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2009
Your duly Elected President with other true Elected Officials

Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by philip0906(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2009
is IT dat figure BENDING in the first picture at THE EXTREME END dat is Nigeria's president? shocked shocked
Can some one please tell me Y he was sent 2 the EXTREME END?Is dat not an Insult on our BELOVED PRESIDENT? grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by blacksta(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2009
The Man looks very timid in the first picture.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by TonyTone1: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2009
see im face smiling sheepishly, she as e grab belusconni hand, if say e grab nigerian problem like dis we no 4 get problem!!
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by blacksta(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2009
Tony Tone:

see im face smiling sheepishly, she as e grab belusconni hand, if say e grab nigerian problem like dis we no 4 get problem!!

Lol -

Let him grab Electricity like that believe me 6000 MW go be a thing of the past
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by kokoA(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2009
grin grin. I bet he never spoke there. the man for collapse
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by asha3: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2009
G8 Cover Up For Yar'adua's visit to Rome Hospital
Thursday, 09 July 2009 19:18 Sahara Reporters, New York
Yar'adua in Italy struggling to find his feet
A top Nigerian official told Sahararporters that Mr. Umaru Yar’adua the sickly Nigerian ruler was on “a disguised medical trip” on his belated trip to Italy to attend the G8 meeting . Yar’adua, who left for Italy Wednesday at 2:00 PM Nigerian time, had persuaded the German chancellor to invite him to the G8 meeting in Italy that many observers have described as the most poorly organized and chaotic in years.

Saharareporters had reported exclusively that Yar’adua’s trip was arranged by German Chancellor Angela Merkel as a reward for the Nigerian “president’s” restoration of multi-billion dollar contracts to Siemens, the German multinational company implicated in a bribery scandal in Nigeria.

A source knowledgeable about the finer details of the trip said Yar’adua plans to spend few hours in a hospital in Rome where doctors from his Wiesbaden hospital in Germany have set up to treat him for symptoms of his deteriorating Churg Strauss syndrome.

Yar’adua was rumored dead last Thursday after he suddenly fell ill while preparing for the African Union summit in Libya. His VP, Goodluck Jonathan, was dispatched as a replacement while his minders claimed that he decided not to attend the Libyan summit because of his alleged disagreement with Libyan leader Muamar Gaddafi over the latter’s desire to set up a “United States of Africa”.

To deflect attention from growing anxiety about his health, Yar’adua made an unscheduled appearance in Ogun State to intervene in the crisis within the state’s chapter of the PDP. The simmering feud between Governor Gbenga Daniel and other PDP factions in the state recently blew open with graphic details of oath-taking rituals performed in the nude by legislators and other officials of the ruling party. Many of the top politicians in the state boycotted Yar’adua’s visit. But former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who is mired in the Halliburton scandal, was on hand to play basket bearer for Yar’adua.

One of our sources said Yar’adua is scheduled to return to Nigeria on late Saturday or Sunday. However, two other presidency sources said they could not guarantee that Yar’adua would return on Sunday because of the precarious state of his health.

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3191:g8-cover-up-for-yaraduas-visit-to-rome-hospital&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by OneNaija(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2009
I don't think Obama go shake the yara dull fool
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2009
Hia!

See Zuma head. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by nuesaweso(f): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2009
philip0906:

Can some one please tell me Y he was sent 2 the EXTREME END?Is dat not an Insult on our BELOVED PRESIDENT? grin grin

Haba!! wetin Ghadaffi go talk? Abi "Ori" Yara'dua "fokasibe" reach Ghadaffi? Make una allow the guy.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by naliakar: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2009
What a great leader we have. See Yaradua's poise in the first picture. And confidence in the second picture. Nigeria shines  on the world stage. I understand his hotel room was a beehive of activities as many leaders sought appointment with him and he could not accommodate all in his busy schedule. Go yara! Go Yara!
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by presido1: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2009
He looks more like a Somalian to me.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by wirinet(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2009
No wonder Nigeria is like a ship without an engine and without a captain floating in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
The Blame for all these lies with OBJ, Please can someone tell me why OBJ imposed a walking corpse on Nigeria? is it to punish us for rejecting his third term Bid? or is it that Yaradua would be so bad, we will beg OBJ to come back to do the third term?
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by kokoA(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
presido1:

He looks more like a Somalian to me.

grin lol
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
at least he did not wear dat his stupid baban riga. dis guy should be the president of niger or chad or something? God!!!
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by muhsin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
LOL grin

Whatsoever he's what he's to us, i.e. President. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
The guy is completely the odd one out in the first picture, the way their Nigeria (not our Naija) always stands out like a sore thumb amongst the gathering of progressive nations.

Our collective shame indeed!
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2009
this man (our president ) no well oooooooooooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by muhsin(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
ilugunboy:

The guy is completely the odd one out in the first picture, the way their Nigeria (not our Naija) always stands out like a sore thumb amongst the gathering of progressive nations.

Our collective shame indeed!

Which country did you write you live in your profile? Nigeria of course. So its ours still. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Mushin,
We thought the guy was going to be a refreshing change to the OBJ years, but just throwing away all the initial goodwill we gave him by seconds. It quiet unfortunate that this is the best OBJ can give as a successor.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by OYBMEND: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
we need to look for a president we dont have one
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by kokoA(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
OYB_MEND:

we need to look for a president we dont have one

VACANCY! submit your C.V to me cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by muhsin(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
ilugunboy:

@Mushin,
We thought the guy was going to be a refreshing change to the OBJ years, but just throwing away all the initial goodwill we gave him by seconds. It quiet unfortunate that this is the best OBJ can give as a successor.

You people voted him. cheesy

kokoA:

VACANCY! submit your C.V to me cheesy

Hahaha grin
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by kshow1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
Please can someone advise our beloved president to go and seek for medical help because he looks sick to me.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by IFELEKE(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
The man looked like a side attraction in the first picture and a commoner begging for autograph in the second. . .yara dull indeed!
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by joshO: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
He went for the photo ops.

Even my driver is more presentable than this man.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by naliakar: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
This is our president. He was elected to be our president. What is wrong with you guys. Or because you voted the opposition, that makes yaradua Bad. Stop kidding yourself. Be loyal citizens and love your leaders.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by OYBMEND: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
naliakar:

This is our president. He was elected to be our president. What is wrong with you guys. Or because you voted the opposition, that makes yaradua Bad. Stop kidding yourself. Be loyal citizens and love your leaders.

even the man knows that he was not voted

the supreme court wont even say that he was voted, they only say evidence against his election not enough

so where did u get he was voted to be our President from?
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Jakumo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
Enemies of Forgress should remember that it takes real balls to show up dressed in what looks like a nightgown at a gathering of world leaders all dressed uniformly in business suits.   More than one of the statesmen in that picture must have repressed a giggle when they glanced at the getup worn by the stick insect Nigerian president Yar A Goduam for that commemorative photograph.  

Nigerian Fresident Yar Adua's bold fashion statement at the G8 summit was only surpassed and upstaged by the always unpredictable Libyan strongman Moamar Ghadaffi, who looked and felt resplendent in his wife's hallucination-themed cocktail dress,  as he struck a heroic pose for the group photograph of world leaders, not far from The Specter.
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Nwazo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
That Yar Adua fellow needs to stop only eating Fura Donunu and chop betta food like Akpu with Ewedu soup + Goat meat, He looks as frail as that dead Michael Jackson dude!
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Ifygurl: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
The poor man is sick and all you guys can do is insult him.

Yaradua, i pray for you ohh.  Seriously, something is wrong.  I mean Goddamn, he was sick when he was governor and now that he's president it gotten worse.  Chei, why do i have a feeling that someone is poisoning this man.  It's not natural.  Yaradua, i pray for you ohh.  Give up your presidency.  You are too sick.

LMFAO

The second picture is funny. He looked as if he didn't want to shake the man's hand. LMFAO. He got this "get this man off me" kind of look. LOL
Re: Pictures Of Yar Adua At The G8 Summit - More Pictures Added by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2009
Yaradua dresses very simply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guobadia, Ex-inec Chairman, Is Dead / The Greatest Pan-Africanist/Revolutionaries / More Pictures Of The Kano Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.