Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pls Help, I Need Geological Map Of Igboho - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help, I Need Geological Map Of Igboho (666 Views)

Geological Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering / Map Of Africa Compared To A Gun By Doluwamu Kehinde / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I Need Geological Map Of Igboho by AbooTasleemah1(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Fellow Nairalander;

Please am currently writing my final year project and am in dire need of geological map of igboho or Oyo state at whole since I can extract that of igboho from it via digitizing .

I would have went through NGSA but was unable to due to unforeseen circumstances.
Pls anyone who has a link or fortunately has the data sheet of igboho should kindly help.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pls Help, I Need Geological Map Of Igboho by Packup(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
AbooTasleemah1:
Fellow Nairalander;

Please am currently writing my final year project and am in dire need of geological map of igboho or Oyo state at whole since I can extract that of igboho from it via digitizing .

I would have went through NGSA but was unable to due to unforeseen circumstances.
Pls anyone who has a link or fortunately has the data sheet of igboho should kindly help.

Thanks in anticipation.
u can come to UNI Ibadan....we used it for our last semester test but unfortunately it was collected...u can come to dept of geography nd ask dem dere
Re: Pls Help, I Need Geological Map Of Igboho by AbooTasleemah1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Packup:
u can come to UNI Ibadan....we used it for our last semester test but unfortunately it was collected...u can come to dept of geography nd ask dem dere

Pls are you positive it is geological map?
Re: Pls Help, I Need Geological Map Of Igboho by Packup(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
AbooTasleemah1:

Pls are you positive it is geological map?
I'm not sure

(1) (Reply)

Hunter Kills Python At Students’ Hostel / Cctv Camera Training. / 11 Words That Don't Mean What They Sound Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.