Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1631032 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
gurunlocker:

sammig1 and infinitikoncept

Sammig1 is here. No stories.. Get your funds asap into your bank account. Check my signature for thread and testimonials
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Nlevel:
hello house!

I have made almost 50 dollars in my US account on fiverr.I don't have a payoneer card.How do I get my funds.

Thanks

Make more $$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
tr3y:

Make more $$$$

L grin L
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
ojasweb:

I can write company's review. What are the other requests?

send me a mail

bomking4x@gmail dot com

hectorswag:

Hi, I write articles on various topics including finance and company reviews. What exactly do you need? Mail to: timseriakande@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
pyerii:
Hello house, please I need someone to help me open a verified US PayPal account. Quote me here and state how much it will cost.

That's a chicken feed for me. Contact me asap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Ok boss
guy hwfar? if you won't be able, let me find someone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
tr3y:

Make more $$$$
I don't even want to withdraw now.I just want to know the how
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nlevel:
hello house!

I have made almost 50 dollars in my US account on fiverr.I don't have a payoneer card.How do I get my funds.

Thanks
I recommend infinitikoncept for you, you don't need to have a PayPal account before you withdraw you cash. Just create a new email and withdraw you money in it, the contact infinitikoncept to withdraw it for you simple. I just withdraw $376 today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Somebody help a brother o.. Yawa Don gas.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
I met a buyer through "buyers request", he wanted a LinkedIn profile to be set for him. He ask me for samples, I sent him one. After a long period, he replied that he had gotten someone else but I can go ahead to send him my offer,which I did.
The delivery was a day, "please send me the requirements so I can proceed".. This man no reply o.. I asked him several times. He only answered me twice with
" ok"
"I will do that in 24hrs".. I was like wtf! D remaining time I have is less than 6hrs o..
This man no reply.... Wen it was 20mins to d delivery time, I delivered my work with a message.

He later came to give me 1star with a bad review.

Its a new account with a 5star review o, d last buyer even gave me a tip.
What Can I do?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:
I met a buyer through "buyers request", he wanted a LinkedIn profile to be set for him. He ask me for samples, I sent him one. After a long period, he replied that he had gotten someone else but I can go ahead to send him my offer,which I did.
The delivery was a day, "please send me the requirements so I can proceed".. This man no reply o.. I asked him several times. He only answered me twice with
" ok"
"I will do that in 24hrs".. I was like wtf! D remaining time I have is less than 6hrs o..
This man no reply.... Wen it was 20mins to d delivery time, I delivered my work with a message.

He later came to give me 1star with a bad review.

Its a new account with a 5star review o, d last buyer even gave me a tip.
What Can I do?

Two options, 1) Refund the buyer, send CS a request that you want to refund the buyer and have them remove the bad review after that (explain what happen).... They will refund him and remove the star.

2) I dunno how much is involved, forget the account.... Because as it is, your rating might be at less than 90%, so it means you can't use buyers request....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
MULLAH123:

guy hwfar? if you won't be able, let me find someone.
Network dey craze. Help me chill
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
sholey4love:

I recommend infinitikoncept for you, you don't need to have a PayPal account before you withdraw you cash. Just create a new email and withdraw you money in it, the contact infinitikoncept to withdraw it for you simple. I just withdraw $376 today.
Thanks for the recommendation sire.
Better jobs. More USD
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PROFLOVY(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Withdraw into a fresh email address and I link it to my PayPal account and you send me the confirmation and I pay you at #280/$

I made my first transaction with infinitikoncept yesterday. If I could give him 15 stars, I would. He has a great customer service and was quick to respond to my questions. Although I had a little problem with my email, he guided me through the process and was transparent all through. What's more.. His rates is very attractive..

I just found my own trusted exchanger so I don't know about you.

Thank you infinikoncept

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
PROFLOVY:

I made my first transaction with infinitikoncept yesterday. If I could give him 15 stars, I would. He has a great customer service and was quick to respond to my questions. Although I had a little problem with my email, he guided me through the process and was transparent all through. What's more.. His rates is very attractive..

I just found my own trusted exchanger so I don't know about you.

Thank you infinikoncept
I'm blushing sire.
Thanks for the feedback
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
gurunlocker:

Two options, 1) Refund the buyer, send CS a request that you want to refund the buyer and have them remove the bad review after that (explain what happen).... They will refund him and remove the star.

2) I dunno how much is involved, forget the account.... Because as it is, your rating might be at less than 90%, so it means you can't use buyers request....

You won't believe, it's just $5 o.., d man even said he won't reply me henceforth. D man pics self dey scare me.
I think I'll contact CS

... But as I was scrolling through my fiver app, I saw a notification.. Some else gave me an order, it's just $5. I met him on buyers request page this morning too... Can his own 5star nullify d negative one? .. Cos I will over do his work, I need 5 star like mad.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
sholey4love:

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

You won't believe, it's just $5 o.., d man even said he won't reply me henceforth. D man pics self dey scare me.
I think I'll contact CS

... But as I was scrolling through my fiver app, I saw a notification.. Some else gave me an order, it's just $5. I met him on buyers request page this morning too... Can his own 5star nullify d negative one? .. Cos I will over do his work, I need 5 star like mad.

Na $5 people dey give 1 star most, the truth is even 6 five stars review won't solve it.... It's easier to spoil account than to build.... So just refund, forget about the $5..... No one will deal with a starter that is already having a negative review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

I think I'll contact CS

The more you get 4 to 5 stars ratings, your positive ratings goes up

For example with the one star you got, if your positive ratings is 50% then you get a 5 star rating, it could go up to 55% etc
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

I think I'll contact CS

Who does LinkedIn profile for $5? The least for that job na $30. Stop showing desperation. He told you he has gotten someone, you kept on pressing and he decided to use $5 to punish you for disturbing him.

What you don't know is that some buyers are sadists. Whenever a buyer is reluctant to work with you, it's better to let them go.
You best bet now will be contacting CS. Tell them what transpired. Hopefully, they will cancel and remove the rating. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

I think I'll contact CS

You will need 8 more 5 stars to get to 92% rating
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabell2:

For example with the one star you got, if your positive ratings is 50% then you get a 5 star rating, it could go up to 55% etc

Thank you sir.. After using everything I know to beg him... He told me to cancel the order.. Is that possible? It has been marked completed o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adinije:
Who does LinkedIn profile for $5? The least for that job na $30. Stop showing desperation. He told you he has gotten someone, you kept on pressing and he decided to use $5 to punish you for disturbing him.

What you don't know is that some buyers are sadists. Whenever a buyer is reluctant to work with you, it's better to let them go.
You best bet now will be contacting CS. Tell them what transpired. Hopefully, they will cancel and remove the rating. Good luck.
After using everything I know to beg him... He told me to cancel the order.. Is that possible? It has been marked completed o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
gurunlocker:

Na $5 people dey give 1 star most, the truth is even 6 five stars review won't solve it.... It's easier to spoil account than to build.... So just refund, forget about the $5..... No one will deal with a starter that is already having a negative review

After using everything I know to beg him... He told me to cancel the order.. Is that possible? It has been marked completed o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

I've told you the solution, if you cancel, you will lose twice.... He will only have his money, the rating won't be changed/removed.... contact CS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

Thank you sir.. After using everything I know to beg him... He told me to cancel the order.. Is that possible? It has been marked completed o

I havent refunded a completed order before so I am not sure

This is what you should do:

Beg him to remove his feedback (he can still edit or delete his feedback within 3 days of writing it)
that you will refund him

Once he deletes his feedback, (if the cancellation button doesnt come up) you might need to contact CS to help cancel the order.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

DON'T CANCEL THE ORDER FIRST

Otherwise he gets his money back but FEEDBACK REMAINS

He needs to delete his feedback first, after which you refund
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

Yes! Thank God. Just go to Manage order---click on the order---'go to resolution centre---and cancel.

Note: If he doesn't accept cancellations and order cancels automatically after 48 hours of initiation, the review will not be removed. So ensure he accepts before time elapse. If not, you have to abort it before it cancels automatically.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabell2:

DON'T CANCEL THE ORDER FIRST

Otherwise he gets his money back but FEEDBACK REMAINS

He needs to delete his feedback first, after which you refund
Once he accepts a mutual cancellation, the review will disappear and rating will return to original state. Speaking from experience.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabell2:

Wrong! To move my rating from 98% to 99% took more than 10 x 5stars. Now I have got 4x 5star after that, but I'm still at 99
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adinije:
Wrong! To move my rating from 98% to 99% took more than 10 x 5stars. Now I have got 4x 5star after that, but I'm still at 99

Sorry what's wrong there?

Postitive ratings increases as you get more 5 star feedbacks and the figure i used was generic (hence the words, for example) undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
I did a successful $$$ exchange with infinitiKoncept. He is legitimate and with attractive rates.

Thanks infiniti, I will surely come for more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.