Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615507 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ewizard(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Henrymorre:
I use After effects and Blender. i dont do whiteboard.. also do character rigging on after effects. Due to my experience is after effects, 7.5/10, i dont use softwares and templates. i create my character from hand drawn sketch on illustrator, then import in after effects, rig it up for animation

Have got Blender and a complete tutorial on it buh, Neva had d time to digest it.
On After Effect I can only work with templates for now, still got a complete tutorial for beginners am yet to lay hands on.

Bin doing graphics with illustrator and Photoshop since time immemorial.

Sketch with inkscape and export SVG to videoscribe for perfect scribing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2020
Ewizard:

Have got Blender and a complete tutorial on it buh, Neva had d time to digest it.
On After Effect I can only work with templates for now, still got a complete tutorial for beginners am yet to lay hands on.

Bin doing graphics with illustrator and Photoshop since time immemorial.

Sketch with inkscape and export SVG to videoscribe for perfect scribing.
Okay, nice.. the Problem with using templates is inability to change alot of things, like cloth color, bg colors, chairs etc.. and also youre stuck with a type of cartoon design that clearly shows it is a template. but using videoscribe, u wont really notice, because it is sketched.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TheMainMan: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
kalex0:

I don't know how this works

Drop your digit
it is really not nice to drop your digits in a public forum.

just check your email
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Are you a Freelancer or Trader in need of a Legitimate exchanger to withdraw or exchange your Freelance earnings and trading proceeds to Naira Instantly?

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES!!!

▪️
▪️
WE BUY ↔️⬇️

➜BTC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer (Upto 470/$)
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney (Upto 470/$)

and more, at best market rates...

Visit our official website to learn more + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp http:///2348122204769

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Badmushev: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Up for grabs
MTN DATA
1GB - #350
2GB - #700
3GB - #1000
KINDLY CALL OR WHATSAPP THIS NUMBER: 07043000883
PAYMENT IS WITH EASE ACROSS ALL BANKS.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello guys, to my graphic guys, wanted to show a job i am doing right now for my client.. it actually going to be a cartoon, simpson type..so take a look.. i will add link to the finished rigged character..damn the guy really gave me this character to create oo..
Modified.
I have succefully rigged the character. it took basically 20 or 30 mins to draw and rig up for animation, which is the time consuming part..

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Henrymorre:
Hello guys, to my graphic guys, wanted to show a job i am doing right now for my client.. it actually going to be a cartoon, simpson type..so take a look.. i will add link to the finished rigged character..damn the guy really gave me this character to create oo..
What kind of PC do you use for this demanding work? Cos rendering alone can blow your laptop apart if it isn't strong enough.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xbee007:

What kind of PC do you use for this demanding work? Cos rendering alone can blow your laptop apart if it isn't strong enough.
Ryzen 5 2600x, rtx 2080 gtx 1650 super dual run. I render in approximately 10 mins on 4k.
I also have gtx 960m laptop. But that is for when I go out and I need to work..then ones I get back, I transfer everything to my PC and render there.
I use after effects for almost everything I do. Including the character design you see there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
USA, UK, SA, UAE and all countries number available for Fiverr, PayPal, Upwork, WhatsApp, all social media accounts creation and verification.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds speedily.

Whatsapp link - https:///t2xm

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Capslock01:

Please I have a gig (... on Fiverr) I set up around 2014 and I never made any sells from.
I just set it active now, please any suggestion on how to revive or make sell from it?
Will buying review help revive it?

Hi. There is really no benefit your old gig has as it has no reviews.

Why not create a new gig, make it same title as the old gig, use same gig description? You can update some things, if you check your competitors gigs.

Then delete the old gig. It is dead. Except you see it under search results in the first few pages. Which I doubt would be there due to the competitive nature of things around there.

Now the new gig enjoys the privilege of being displayed under 'New Arrivals' filter under search results.

Hope this helps. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Rate is 465/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

☆☆
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Henrymorre:
Hello guys so, i wanted to update that i have not gotten my money back. 3500 and Besto also he blocked me fro whatsapp. so no more means to get the money. 4 days has passed. he has done extreme damage to my account to the extent i cant send buyers request.

Once you can't put out a public apology with any of the mod you mention as surety. Then you can go to hell.

Next time you won't be quick to defame anyone.

Besides I'm still waiting for you to Carry out all your threats.

Anoufia
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Odunayaw(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ewizard:

Whiteboard animations and explainer video.
I use videoscribe and explaindio.
Your Videoscribe doesn't need subscription?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fiverr review needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ewizard(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Odunayaw:
Your Videoscribe doesn't need subscription?

Cracked version
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Odunayaw(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ewizard:

Cracked version
Is there a way I can get it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Odunayaw:
There is a more stronger software.. i wont recommend video scribe,it lacks alot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ewizard(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Odunayaw:

Can send it to you via mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

Since fiverr now request for I.D verification,( so I heard) Can one make significant income on fiverr operating a Nigerian account?
Or is there a a way to overcome that I.D verification while operating a USA account?

Pls note:

A few years back I joined fiverr but I couldn't get a single order so I left d platform(although I wasn't well equipped with my offered skill then)

But now as a motion graphic designer and video editor,I want to join the platform (fiverr) again confident enough in my line of skills,but I would love to know if offering my services/gigs on fiverr with a Nigerian account would attract clients.

Your advice would be highly appreciated...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2020
PREMIUM USA, UK, FRANCE and all countries numbers available to create your Fiverr Account, Upwork Account, PayPal account, WhatsApp account and all other social media account.

All the numbers are available at cheaper price.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ewizard(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Was able to recover my very first Fiverr account opened in 2011.
How do i change the country from USA to Nigeria? couldn't find it on my profile settings.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ewizard(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Ewizard:
Was able to recover my very first Fiverr account opened in 2011.
How do i change the country from USA to Nigeria? couldn't find it on my profile settings.

Learnt I cant change username, but CS can change country.
Does "Date Joined" add any benefit to your gigs, or influence buyers behavior?
dnt like the username i used den angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Ewizard:

Learnt I cant change username, but CS can change country.
Does "Date Joined" add any benefit to your gigs, or influence buyers behavior?
dnt like the username i used den angry

To some clients, it matters, to a lot of other clients, it doesn't really matter.

I believe after a few login with our IP here, you should be back to Nigeria.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ewizard(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Emmyk:

To some clients, it matters, to a lot of other clients, it doesn't really matter.

I believe after a few login with our IP here, you should be back to Nigeria.

Thanks brother.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elxandre(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please I'm quite new to Freelancer.com
Applied for some jobs and was asked for security deposit fee for two jobs.
Is that a normal thing or a scam?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Elxandre:
Please I'm quite new to Freelancer.com
Applied for some jobs and was asked for security deposit fee for two jobs.
Is that a normal thing or a scam?
Please don't fall for it. It is pure scam.

I hate that freelance site because scammers there are more in number than the legit hustlers.

I will advise you leave that site and focus on fiverr or upwork

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.