Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610548 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Was ranking on page 1 for some of my targeted keywords,but last 2 days I decided to change my gig image to something I believe is more attractive to boost clicks but since the past 2 days my gig has fallen down to page 3 and page 5, any chance it would climb back to page 1?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
tolajay:
Co-ask.

Looking for independent reviews about the programme to be sure it's no overhyped.

Are you interested in getting into the programme?

still iffy just that the ads keeps popping up on every webpage I visit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Bizzyman:
WhatsApp me on 08067438374
Ok thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Good morning!

Regarding the upwork project catalogue, I have decided to share something meaningful I found about how it ranks.

I think aside from the keywords the most important thing is delivery time, most people who deliver within 24 hours are always ranked on the first page. This I have seen with different new sellers who were able to gather about 10 reviews and feedback between January till now.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Has anyone done Payoneer to bank withdrawal recently? What's the current exchange rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Galacious1: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
dayus444:
Has anyone done Payoneer to bank withdrawal recently? What's the current exchange rate?
401 for access bank
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Galacious1:
401 for access bank
401 shocked shocked
Access Bank na thief dem be.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Galacious1: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Xbee007:

401 shocked shocked
Access Bank na thief dem be.
serious thief

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DenreleDave(m): 3:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:
We create documents to remove limits and verify accounts like Paypal, Payoneer, Go2Bank, GreenDot, Onefinance, Fiverr, Upwork, Crypto accounts, and many more.

We create documents that include:
1. Drivers License (All country )
2. Int'l Passport (All Country)
3. Utility Bills ( Electric Bills, Water Bills, etc )
4. Bank Statement/Card Statements

5. Credit Card Pictures (Front and Back)
6. Proof of Fulfillment
7. Purchase Receipt

All IDs are SCANNABLE
If you got locked out of your GreenDot account? Come, We will provide your IDs to unlock your account!

Reach us on whatsapp- +234-706*457-1275

We are VE*RIFY
Na hustle u dey hustle but yet, the bolded has as agency responsible for it.. So anything dt doesn't come from them is illegal...

Illegal verify suits you Bro... No need to turn black to white grin grin grin grin

U dey even do fake bank statements.. Chai grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Legalverify: 6:05am On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Na hustle u dey hustle but yet, the bolded has as agency responsible for it.. So anything dt doesn't come from them is illegal...

Illegal verify suits you Bro... No need to turn black to white grin grin grin grin

Then go to the agency and ask them to create an ID for you sir.

If you have ever found yourself in a situation where you can't use your Nigerian identity on a freelancer platform then you will not be talking nonesense here.

You say I am doing an illegal work, fine I Don hear. Please move to the next thing rather go and wash plate..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Legalverify: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Your politicians dey do illegal work steady steady, billions dey commot for Nigerian treasury on a daily, you never go fight that one. Na nairaland you dey come show power or form law for person never chop your 1 kobo. Guy chill.. Life is not that hard
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DenreleDave(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:

Your politicians dey do illegal work steady steady, billions dey commot for Nigerian treasury on a daily, you never go fight that one. Na nairaland you dey come show power or form law for person never chop your 1 kobo. Guy chill.. Life is not that hard

We will start from the grassroots.. grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DenreleDave(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:

Then go to the agency and ask them to create an ID for you sir.

If you have ever found yourself in a situation where you can't use your Nigerian identity on a freelancer platform then you will not be talking nonesense here.

You say I am doing an illegal work, fine I Don hear. Please move to the next thing rather go and wash plate..

Don't worry if I need one, I will contact you for sure...... Though it's illegal and we know it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Legalverify: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Don't worry if I need one, I will contact you for sure...... Though it's illegal and we know it.

No wahala
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Legalverify: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Hello naira landers

I need a USA address where I can receive a debit card. Please reach out to me if you have one

Card has no funds.. I just want a photo of front and back of the card

Reach me on WhatsApp- +234*706*457*1275
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jidesam01: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just did a review on my new account ( $10 x 5 direct order) wanna ask how long it takes before it takes effect on my account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bring your foreign Fiverr Account for ID verification (any country).

Bring your restricted Fiverr Account for verification (any country).

My service is affordable and effective.

WhatsApp... 0.7.0.6.2.6.6.8.0.8.0

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2021
I urgently need the help of this house. I need someone to message me to improve my response time ahead of this months review. Please message me on slimgerb@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demmy0325(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
please someone should recommend a trusted a US review seller
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demmy0325(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 5:17am On Jul 09, 2021
Xbee007:

And why are you not using Payoneer, btw? It is what everyone uses to avoid stories that touch.

From african military pictures/Videos and bidexii's group to fiverr. I never saw this coming. Nice one.
Please how do you rank cos fiverr has been hell for a while.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2021
lexykeyz:

From african military pictures/Videos and bidexii's group to fiverr. I never saw this coming. Nice one.
Please how do you rank cos fiverr has been hell for a while.
cheesy grin grin
You need to update your gig description and tag till you push your gig to at least page 3. You can look into sellers that consistently rank on first page but has poor, little or no review(s). Certainly, what brought them to that position is their tag and gig description. You can copy theirs and make minor changes, do this while you simultaneously search to find the position of your gig, preferably in incognito mode on your phone.

Also, stay online. Open your app and keep refreshing every 20-30 minutes. You can also invest in reviews.

What niche are you on Fiverr, btw?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Xbee007:

cheesy grin grin
You need to update your gig description and tag till you push your gig to at least page 3. You can look into sellers that consistently rank on first page but has poor, little or no review(s). Certainly, what brought them to that position is their tag and gig description. You can copy theirs and make minor changes, do this while you simultaneously search to find the position of your gig, preferably in incognito mode on your phone.

Also, stay online. Open your app and keep refreshing every 20-30 minutes. You can also invest in reviews.

What niche are you on Fiverr, btw?

Thanks. I was on page 9 but got moved to page 6 yesterday when I checked.

I use an app also to stay online. Also don't know if fiverrbox will be able to help.

I do clickfunnels and wordpress landing, sales, membership or webinar funnels.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bodmas8080: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bring your foreign Fiverr Account for ID verification (any country).

Bring your restricted Fiverr Account for verification (any country).

My service is affordable and effective.

Whats App... 0.7.0.6.2.6.6.8.0.8.0...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TheMainMan: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
please can someone recommend a trusted review seller
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TheMainMan: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
lexykeyz:

Thanks. I was on page 9 but got moved to page 6 yesterday when I checked.

I use an app also to stay online. Also don't know if fiverrbox will be able to help.

I do clickfunnels and wordpress landing, sales, membership or webinar funnels.
nice service you are rendering...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
TheMainMan:
please can someone recommend a trusted review seller

I don't know of any one here. I used one a friend gave me. Respectful and patient.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
TheMainMan:
nice service you are rendering...

Yeah I just need to get back to the right position to get more clients. Very soon I pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by design110: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.