Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611620 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2021
ebuka1997:

You still have reviews?

Always
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Did you do anything different?

When last did you have a cancelled order?
graphics105:
My people, come and help me thank the Lord oh.
After 2 years, I've finally been moved from the last page to 2nd to last page. grin grin

What a journey.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by graphics105: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
Did you do anything different?

When last did you have a cancelled order?

My first order on Fiverr was cancelled. That was 2 weeks after I opened the account. That's the only cancellation I got.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Fiverr numbers available for verification

One time number and two number for adding payment

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hero2t: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Guys, for the past couple of days, my fiverr gig impression has been 0 for all my gigs. Am I the only one seeing this? Please let anyone check and let me know.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hero2t:
Guys, for the past couple of days, my fiverr gig impression has been 0 for all my gigs. Am I the only one seeing this? Please let anyone check and let me know.

Thanks
Same here boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hero2t: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
tshabalala:
Same here boss

Thanks for replying me. I appreciate it. That means we have to subscribe to seller plus at $30 per month to see our gig performance now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hero2t:

Thanks for replying me. I appreciate it. That means we have to subscribe to seller plus at $30 per month to see our gig performance now.
How do we go about the subscription?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hero2t: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
tshabalala:
How do we go about the subscription?

It's among the menus at the top of the screen when you log into Fiverr on a PC or desktop mode on a phone.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hero2t:

It's among the menus at the top of the screen when you log into Fiverr on a PC or desktop mode on a phone.
thank you sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hero2t:

Thanks
It's a general problem for now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zidoh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
donbrowser:

It's a general problem for now
No wonder
Imperesion just getting decreased day by day.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lalaponcus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
I need a fast writer to contact me. Academic works mostly.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
I really appreciate your response and concern.

Yes I have gotten someone with iPhone and did what you advised still without any success.

I think the problem is with the driver licence. It has this tiny triangle on my face which is making Fiverr verification algorithm rejecting it. The driver licence was poorly done by the road safety corp.

I have spent over 200,000 naira on this issue and the account still remains restricted.

What ID did you use to verify please?

Thanks

swiftz
post=108091315:

@homebase

I hope you see this message. I dont know how to quote you as your last post was pages ago.

Look for someone that has an iPhone. Make sure the person has never used Fiverr on that phone. Snap with that iPhone, then log into your fiverr with the iPhone and do your verification with it. This was how I did mine. Keep us updated. Goodluck.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by swiftz(f): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2021
homebase:
I really appreciate your response and concern.

Yes I have gotten someone with iPhone and did what you advised still without any success.

I think the problem is with the driver licence. It has this tiny triangle on my face which is making Fiverr verification algorithm rejecting it. The driver licence was poorly done by the road safety corp.

I have spent over 200,000 naira on this issue and the account still remains restricted.

What ID did you use to verify please?

Thanks

I used international passport. Maybe try international passport. There should be an extra fee for express ID or so. Fiverr don cast jare. Plenty rules.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 12:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAM FREE

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374.

Ask around, I over-legit.

Added Bonus: I will add you to a FIVERR GROUP where you can meet other Fiverrians like yourself.
Still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shady2royce(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Hello fellow freelancers, please help me check this out. This is the reply I got this morning when I sent an offer for buyer request

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Inception(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2021
What does 'Fiverr's Choice' mean?

I just realized the badge on my profile.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hero2t: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Inception:
What does 'Fiverr's Choice' mean?

I just realized the badge on my profile.

Fiverr approves of your current delivery.

For you, it's means more orders.

Make sure the Fiverr Choice orders gets a 5 star rating for you to qualify for it again. At least that was the prompt that came up when I got the badge and was about to submit an order.

Good work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yes I am already processing the international passport.

From my researches I have observed that the people who used international passport for the Fiverr ID verification are scaling through.

Thanks

swiftz:

I used international passport. Maybe try international passport. There should be an extra fee for express ID or so. Fiverr don cast jare. Plenty rules.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
shady2royce:
Hello fellow freelancers, please help me check this out. This is the reply I got this morning when I sent an offer for buyer request
Clear the app cache and data and try it again.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by swiftz(f): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
homebase:
Yes I am already processing the international passport.

From my researches I have observed that the people who used international passport for the Fiverr ID verification are scaling through.

Thanks

Aiit. Goodluck and please let us know how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Freelancer2020(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
FunnyDude:

You're not replying your message on WhatsApp.

What's the niche? Country and how many reviews??

I had issue with my watsapp number, you can"hi" me now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dailyparrot: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
shady2royce:

It's simple. The buyer restricted you from sending offer because you are not in the selected country of choice.

He could put the request to be responded to by only people in the United States. You cannot send offer to such request.

Just ignore it and move to the next request. It could hurt especially if it's a job you can do very well. And Fiverr will allow you waste your time typing epistle until it's time to send it.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dailyparrot: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Xbee007:

Clear the app cache and data and try it again.

Has nothing to do with cache. It happens regularly when the buyer put up offer and selected a specific criteria for you to respond to the request and if you don't meet that criteria, you will not be able to send offer but will get the error message above.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dailyparrot:

Has nothing to do with cache. It happens regularly when the buyer put up offer and selected a specific criteria for you to respond to the request and if you don't meet that criteria, you will not be able to send offer but will get the error message above.
Okay.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rainlover(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello guys, I'm a new seller on fiverr. Pls how can I view the list of posted job offers?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs1: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening bosses,

I want to pay fr a $10 service on fiverr, but I have $6.88 in my account. The seller even reduced the offer to $5 so I could balance up when he's done.

But the only payment method I'm seeing is PayPal. Does that mean my $6.88 is not enough to pay for a $5 service or I can only pay using PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yes unfortunately, Paypal sending fee is $3.45 and is constant..top up ur paypal account.. wish you the best cool
coolshegs1:
Good evening bosses,

I want to pay fr a $10 service on fiverr, but I have $6.88 in my account. The seller even reduced the offer to $5 so I could balance up when he's done.

But the only payment method I'm seeing is PayPal. Does that mean my $6.88 is not enough to pay for a $5 service or I can only pay using PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs1: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Spicyzboo:
Yes unfortunately, Paypal sending fee is $3.45 and is constant..top up ur paypal account.. wish you the best cool

Omo, I don't have a PayPal account o. What's my alternative like this boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.