Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612548 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 12:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Good evening everyone.
I want to thank everyone for their contributions. all thanks to beatzone for this. I come across this on July 7 and I decide to read tru, I just complete 112 pages. I went tru fiverr looking for category but I Decide to go for SEO. Funny enough I have no idea about SEO keywords research but I took a step by doing a great research.
All thanks to God because I know wat it's all about though I notice dey ar few in this thread dat is in that category. For dozies1 nd Nlevel that want to learn SEO kindly do your research because no one can teach u all.
simply go to YouTube and download video from keywords to seo optimization and u will be glad with yourself. also visit Google and do research because if u ar not gud with research u can make it in SEO.
A lot of tools are out their both free and paid tools. E.G you will need Google keywords planner, keywordkeg, ubersuggest, longtail pro used by dat guy and many oda tools over 15 tools.
I just registered and I have 23 views with 15clicks on one of my gigs.

dnt wait for someone to teach you because dey will not tell u all.

cc dozies1
cc Nlevel

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2016
kingdaxn:
please does anyone know how to deliver a letter to this address :It's in there

Casey Pfleidner
260 bent creek Dr
Smiths grove, KY 42171

I came across a buyer, was thinking he wanted me to send the letter through email but instead of sending to the address up there. please put me through.

gurus in the house.
Bro. You have to travel all the way to Kentucky, USA.

grin grin grin
Bon Voyage!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 5:03am On Jul 12, 2016
kingdaxn:

Casey Pfleidner
260 bent creek Dr
Smiths grove, KY 42171

I came across a buyer, was thinking he wanted me to send the letter through email but instead of sending to the address up there. please put me through.

gurus in the house.
Baba go and dust your passport, get your visa and book a flight. You have to deliver that letter o. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 5:07am On Jul 12, 2016
I have some articles writing jobs to outsource. If you're interested, Kindly send me a PM.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
We still withdraw fiverr funds and exchange PayPal funds. Click on my signature for the link and contacts #280-290
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2016
kingdaxn:

Casey Pfleidner
260 bent creek Dr
Smiths grove, KY 42171

gurus in the house.
Country and state?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
I have some articles writing jobs to outsource. If you're interested, Kindly send me a PM.

Thank you.
check ur mail bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Country and state?
ha has ordered for mutual cancelation and have accepted. don't mind him, he expected me to use u.s postal service to send . with just 5usd o. Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
Baba go and dust your passport, get your visa and book a flight. You have to deliver that letter o. cheesy
lwkmd
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2016
kingdaxn:

ha has ordered for mutual cancelation and have accepted. don't mind him, he expected me to use u.s postal service to send . with just 5usd o. Thanks bro
Some people are both funny and wicked. A level two seller want me to add a 20 minute voice-over (with huge file size) to 70 slides ppt (which already has audio that needs to be removed before adding the new), save it as HD video and deliver in a few hours, all for $5, with a promise of $10 tip if he's satisfied with the delivery.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
SoftHeart:

Some people are both funny and wicked. A level two seller want me to add a 20 minute voice-over (with huge file size) to 70 slides ppt (which already has audio that needs to be removed before adding the new), save it as HD video and deliver in a few hours, all for $5, with a promise of $10 tip if he's satisfied with the delivery.

True!
At the same time some buyer are so generous that they will tip you for a 20 min work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
tr3y:

True!
At the same time some buyer are so generous that they will tip you for a 20 min work.
You're right. I think I should add this, according to him, he has tried to do the work himself but the result was not satisfactory, the final file keep breaking due to very large file size. So, I'm not sure it's going to be a 20 minute work.
Now, here are my thought:
1. downloading and uploading data cost. think about this, files size before conversion > 150mb and file size after conversion will probably be x7 or more (I converted a 68kb ppt to HD video, and the resulted file size was 9.8mb)
2. tip is conditional.
3. Possibility of revision(s)
4. current cost of Internet data, will I made profit or loss?

I may be wrong with my decision, but think about the listed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2016
@kingdaxn

...travel all the way to U.S for $5 grin cheesy

If it was UK i would have helped post it for free for you

Emmyk:

Bro. You have to travel all the way to Kentucky, USA.

grin grin grin
Bon Voyage!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2016
SoftHeart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
tr3y:

True!

You are right. usually i get tips from 5 to 10

I was surprised when i got a tip of $20 last week for 2 hrs work smiley from a buyer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Anabell2:
@kingdaxn

...travel all the way to U.S for $5 grin cheesy

If it was UK i would have helped post it for free for you

oh, thanks a lot for that. you have a generous mind.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hi all, I need $50 payoneer funds please... if u have, holla
I want to get something online.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
SoftHeart:

You're right. I think I should add this, according to him, he has tried to do the work himself but the result was not satisfactory, the final file keep breaking due to very large file size. So, I'm not sure it's going to be a 20 minute work.
Now, here are my thought:
1. downloading and uploading data cost. think about this, files size before conversion > 150mb and file size after conversion will probably be x7 or more (I converted a 68kb ppt to HD video, and the resulted file size was 9.8mb)
2. tip is conditional.
3. Possibility of revision(s)
4. current cost of Internet data, will I made profit or loss?

I may be wrong with my decision, but think about the listed.
I will do the same if I were in your shoe.
I'm not saying you should take the job with hopes of a fat tip grin grin someone that can't pay good money for a good job will tip you in nevermber.
The point I am trying to pass across basically is there are good buyers and also bad buyers. Same thing applies to sellers too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Anabell2:

You are right. usually i get tips from 5 to 10

I was surprised when i got a tip of $20 last week for 2 hrs work smiley from a buyer
You have just been promoted to the front row of my new church and its 100% tithe time. You have the church account number or I should send it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by habhidhemhii: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good afternoon everyone. Please i need someone with good writing skills to help me write two articles. I need this articles within 4 to 5 hrs... Any interested person can mail me. Thank you very much
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
tr3y:

I'm not saying you should take the job with hopes of a[size=14pt] fat tip[/size] grin grin someone that can't pay good money for a good job will tip you in nevermber.
The point I am trying to pass across basically is there are good buyers and also bad buyers. Same thing applies to sellers too.
e

Some buyers dont keep to their words

The indian guy who gave me my first negative review of 3 stars also previously promised to leave me a wonderful 5 stars review after i made 3 free revisions but all i got was 3 stars grin

Another one, a German promised to give me a tip after delivering his video recently.

I almost sent him a reminder to fulfill his promise when i didnt get a tip after 2 days grin

he eventually gave me $5 cheesy on the third day

tr3y:

You have just been promoted to the front row of my new church and its 100% tithe time. You have the church account number or I should send it?

Pls send it accross and remember to include your card details and pin cheesy for a 'successful transcation'
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
tr3y:

I'm not saying you should take the job with hopes of a fat tip grin grin someone that can't pay good money for a good job will tip you in nevermber.
Ohk, I thought I missed something.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Anabell2:
e

Some buyers dont keep to their words

The indian guy who gave me my first negative review of 3 stars also previously promised to leave me a wonderful 5 stars review after i made 3 free revisions but all i got was 3 stars grin

Another one, a German promised to give me a tip after delivering his video recently.

I almost sent him a reminder to fulfill his promise when i didnt get a tip after 2 days grin

he eventually gave me $5 cheesy on the third day
I have also worked with a German, he contacted for a mobile app. It was not part of my gig so he asked me if I could learn it within some weeks as its just the first two screen he needs. I got to chat with one of his other developers who was just as nice. Overall, my experience with him was sweet.

But Indian ehn, they can budget $5 for a $100 dollar work and still won't be satisfied with the end result even if you went extra mile to get it done.

Anabell2:
Pls send it accross and remember to include your card details and pin cheesy for a 'successful transcation'

Good bad babe! Never knew you need card details and pin to now send money. CBN and their policy mtchwww wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Francgoz:
Yes, I Don do am, we chat privately for details.

boss I wan learn keyword research o Hw e go b ? biko
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dygeasy:

Thank you.
I have sent you a msg. check your mail.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Stil buying PayPal funds and making withdrawal at good rates
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iamadekunle(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Hi guys, please I need some one to help me with video maker FX pro..

Would really appreciate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Manutd19: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Morning guys. Pls i need reviews for my gig, if you offer at a good rate kindly contact me phroinvst@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2016
kingdaxn:

I have sent you a msg. check your mail.
I already replied.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eppysold(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Dygeasy:

Thank you.
Interested sir.
God bless you! grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2016
eppysold:
Interested sir.
God bless you! grin
cheesy grin

Send me your CV, write a short essay indicating why I should hire you, 500 words minimum. Also send me 10 samples of your previous jobs. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.