Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613235 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nicoswit:

Bro, you mean a buyer can write review twice?

Yeah, feedback pops up twice.

The second is 24hrs after the first.

That's what fiverr now use to rank gig.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Besto:

Yeah, feedback pops up twice.

The second is 24hrs after the first.

That's what fiverr now use to rank gig.
Alright
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Besto:

Use vps always
Do you have a vps you can recommend?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dailyparrot: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2022
lifestyle1:

The level 2 account has been bought by someone here which will be transferred to him after the order has been delivered.

However,

There's 3 level 1 account available.(The owner is selling the 3 accounts together)

The first account made 5k USD , second account made 1500 USD and the third account made 800 USD.

Niche: writing

If you need them contact me on Whatsapp.

Hope, these are not hacked accounts? Because the rate I keep receiving spam messages with links from Nigerians disguising as Americans and Canadians is alarming.

They have succeeded in deranking my gig. Since Fiverr reads all messages as genuine, those spammers are recorded against me as receiving lots of messages without conversions.

You can see one of those idiots trying to lure me to send him an email after which he will send attachment to hack my email and Fiverr account. Even the name says Megan Bulger and the email address says Megan Bulgi. Such a low thinking scammer that can't even maintain consistency in anything.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dailyparrot: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Fembleez1:

Hello sir.

I was on course to be a Level 1 seller before one buyer who wanted free work after I had delivered the article and did 5 revisions just spoiled my account with 1 star and damning review. And his order was only $5.

I have been unable to get new orders since then. Just impressions and clicks.

Please can you help me? I don't mind buying reviews to stabilize my account again.

Next time, cancel such order. Your order completion rate can easily be overturned but your negative rating will cost you more to erase and you can't even erase it completely no matter how many reviews you buy.

The stat is there and some clients will just filter your reviews to the lowest.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifestyle1(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Hope, these are not hacked accounts.

How's it possible to promote a hacked account on a public forum?

And besides the 3 accounts is owned by one person.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dailyparrot: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2022
lifestyle1:

How's it possible to promote a hacked account on a public forum?

And besides the 3 accounts is owned by one person.

How's will the buyer know it's a hacked account? Abi did you put up the account details publicly?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifestyle1(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Dailyparrot:

How's will the buyer know it's a hacked account? Abi did you put up the account details publicly?

Oga evidence of previous withdrawal will be provided.

I buy and sell legit fiverr account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Olatimide:

You sell Upwork reviews?
Steadily, 24/7
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS [/b]available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

[b]Upwork review available [/b]for sales too.

ALSO [b]BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS, PAYPAL
FUNDS, LEGIT AND SCAM FREE

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374.

Ask around, I over-legit.

Added Bonus: I will add you to a FIVERR/UPWORK GROUP where you can meet other freelancer like yourself.

Still available. WhatsApp me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by callmemakaveli: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello...

HAPPY NEW WEEK FAMZ...

I'm Available 24/7 for all PayPal funds and Checkouts, Legit survey sites withdrawals, Bitcoins and Gift Cards Transactions.

CashApp Tag And Venmo Pickup services are Available.

Swift Trades.
Fast Payments.

Contact in Signature below

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Anybody running foreign fiverr account with vps?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ephraimryder(m): 2:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Hey guys, is it possible to link one payoneer account to two different fiverr accounts? That is after delinking the payoneer account from the first fiverr account and linking it to the second account.

Is it possible?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Ephraimryder:
Hey guys, is it possible to link one payoneer account to two different fiverr accounts? That is after delinking the payoneer account from the first fiverr account and linking it to the second account.

Is it possible?

Yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zidoh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ephraimryder:

Is it possible?
Yes as long as you delink it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Itzlinda:

Thank you for chipping in.

I’ll buy 15 reviews and see how it goes
hello how has the process been?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ephraimryder(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
timifaithus:

Yes

Thanks for the reply!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ephraimryder(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zidoh:
Yes as long as you delink it

Thanks for the reply. I'm grateful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mckinnel: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is anyone buying level 4 Fiverr seller account with good statistics and reviews ?
Please quote your price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by webhead: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello house,
I don't have PayPal cry
Pls, who can help me buy a $50 fiverr gig with their PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mckinnel: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
webhead:
Hello house,
I don't have PayPal cry
Pls, who can help me buy a $50 fiverr gig with their PayPal?

Your number let ilariosuper sell to you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OteriEmmanuel: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2022
I kept on believe in him And It was worth it. For a start I invested 300k after a month I got my return of 500k . Your honesty can’t be compromised. thank you for your help sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-JEUkUmT1I
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DanceVille: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Please who can help me to withdraw from my fiverr account.
Not much, just $20 please

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
DanceVille:

Come
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
DanceVille:

Use it to sell review angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DanceVille: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2022
erjo:

Use it to sell review angry
Oh, that's true. Appreciate for that thought
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by callmemakaveli: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello...

HAPPY NEW WEEK FAMZ...

I'm Available 24/7 for all PayPal funds and Checkouts, Fiverr Payments And Withdrawals, Bitcoins and Gift Cards Transactions.

CashApp Tag And Venmo Pickup services are Available.

Swift Trades.
Fast Payments.

Contact in Signature below

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zidoh(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
DanceVille:
Sorry
Come.and use it for a review for me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DanceVille: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zidoh:
Sorry
Come.and use it for a review for me.
Have withdrawn it boss. Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zidoh(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
DanceVille:

Have withdrawn it boss. Thanks!
Alright please check on us next time
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Slimtuns(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Morning guys... I need to get my order completion rate up to 100% again! It just keeps dropping, it was on 82% a week ago but now on 71% cry

Who's a verified review vendor here and how many reviews will I need to get my account from 71 to 100?

The account is even due for level one seller status but that won't happen if I don't do something about the order completion rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.