Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615205 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hi guys...its me again.

I wanna talk about current trend of sales of Fiverr. The truth is every seller is experiencing a dip in sales. Maybe not on all their gigs, but in majority of their gigs.

I may not be able to explain this, and I will not try to explain it. What I want to discuss is ; how you can still make some level of sales, even in 'bad weather' in Fiverr.

I have a couple of ideas that always work for me. So, I am going to share this with you guys. Remember, this is not a GUARANTEE. Because they work for me does not mean they will work for you. But it is worth trying.

1. Download Fiver mobile app and stay online 24/7. Fiverr's algorith has a way it favours sellers that are always online.
2. Always watch your competition.
3. Buyers request. Sometimes, you will exhaust your offers on requests. But do not be deterred. Its better to send those requests than to leave lying fallow and wasted. Remember, you have 10 offers everyday to do as you wish. AGAIN, KEEP SENDING AND NEVER GIVE UP.
4. Send offers to your buyers. No, this is different from buyer request.

What you do is that, look out for the "Contacts" beside the "selling" and "Request" tabs on your dashboard.

Click on the "Contacts" tav to give you a dropdown of "My Buyers" and "My Sellers".

Then click on "My Buyers" and start sending them juicy offers. Remember to offer them much more than you would normally do.

Who knows, they might order your gig again.

See you again soon guys.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Singapore1:
Smiling to fiverr

If you know your way, you will know $5 is just camouflage cool

True that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is an order I got today. The buyer first ordered $30 worth of my gig yesterday. After delivery in 24hours, he accepted the delivery and even gave a $7 tip.
He immediately ordered what you are seeing down there....

LESSON: Be the best in your niche, and you will never go broke. Later guys.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
beatzone:
This is an order I got today. The buyer first ordered $30 worth of my gig yesterday. After delivery in 24hours, he accepted the delivery and even gave a $7 tip.

Wow, dats great, how I wish I can be earning money like this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Singapore1:
Smiling to fiverr

If you know your way, you will know $5 is just camouflage cool

Explain oooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
beatzone:

Bro, a buyer almost ordered for my gig today but unfortunately he ended up not ordering. He suddenly told that he is not interested after taking my time to answer all his questions and even sent him samples. It's Heartbreaking embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
khassy:

Explain oooo
i will explain in details soon. Every secret . But quite busy nowadays, this thread has given me so i must give back
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
khassy:

Ehya ... I swear I dn Bleep up.. I go do custom order for one client and now e D pain me cus I got just allow the guy buy my gig direct, at least I for dn get 10extra sales

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Your own better, what about me wey never get sales for 3 days now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Francgoz:
Bro, a buyer almost ordered for my gig today but unfortunately he ended up not ordering. He suddenly told that he is not interested after taking my time to answer all his questions and even sent him samples. It's Heartbreaking embarassed
shit happens bro, especially to me that is into animation, a sample file is minimum 300 in my niche. But it happens mostly when you get your buyer from buyer request
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Francgoz:
Your own better, what about me wey never get sales for 3 days now.

It's well
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Make I form to with my custom offer grin grin

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Francgoz:

It happens ... been there myself
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kakamenia(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
you are success can't wait to continue
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
khassy:

It's well

Listen guys, you can't always have sales. The best sellers on Fiverr today started from somewhere. Just keep giving it your best.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
If you have sales on your gig, let's inspire others by posting screenshots. Motivate somebody today with your story.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Singapore1:
i will explain in details soon. Every secret . But quite busy nowadays, this thread has given me so i must give back

Nice to hear this...

Anytime you are less busy, please inspire others with your story.

Let's keep this movement alive.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
beatzone:
If you have sales on your gig, let's inspire others by posting screenshots. Motivate somebody today with your story.

Total minutes the $70 and another $4 that is yet to be marked complete angry grin grin

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 12:41am On Mar 26, 2016
khassy:
Make I form to with my custom offer grin grin
Bro, since when did you joined fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dumdum217(m): 12:51am On Mar 26, 2016
beatzone:
Hi guys...its me again.

I wanna talk about current trend of sales of Fiverr. The truth is every seller is experiencing a dip in sales. Maybe not on all their gigs, but in majority of their gigs.

I may not be able to explain this, and I will not try to explain it. What I want to discuss is ; how you can still make some level of sales, even in 'bad weather' in Fiverr.

I have a couple of ideas that always work for me. So, I am going to share this with you guys. Remember, this is not a GUARANTEE. Because they work for me does not mean they will work for you. But it is worth trying.

1. Download Fiver mobile app and stay online 24/7. Fiverr's algorith has a way it favours sellers that are always online.
2. Always watch your competition.
3. Buyers request. Sometimes, you will exhaust your offers on requests. But do not be deterred. Its better to send those requests than to leave lying fallow and wasted. Remember, you have 10 offers everyday to do as you wish. AGAIN, KEEP SENDING AND NEVER GIVE UP.
4. Send offers to your buyers. No, this is different from buyer request.

What you do is that, look out for the "Contacts" beside the "selling" and "Request" tabs on your dashboard.

Click on the "Contacts" tav to give you a dropdown of "My Buyers" and "My Sellers".

Then click on "My Buyers" and start sending them juicy offers. Remember to offer them much more than you would normally do.

Who knows, they might order your gig again.

See you again soon guys.....

I would advice if you are not using Nigeria as your location on fiverr then don't try accessing your account with fiverr mobile app, it will surely leak your location one day which will eventually get you banned from fiverr. I'm talking out of experience and many of my guys has experienced the same thing. But if you are using Nigeria as your location, then you are good to go

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:52am On Mar 26, 2016
Unfortunately, I dont use fiverr on my fone but my nl is operated on my fone so i cant get the snapshot right now.

Latest orders I got

23th

One for 100usd (still working on it)

Second for 80 usd (deliverd but not yet marked)

24th

1st for 55usd (delivered and marked)

2nd for 5usd which was canceled as buyer wldnt pay more for the job

25th

One for 5usd which I eventually canceled cos buyer wont pay more and the work is never good for 5usd.

Second one for 45 usd

And third one for 10usd

Started my fiverr journey at about midnight feb 29th after going thru this thread and one other thread...
Today, I earned over 500usd and still counting.
Who knows, I might hit the 1000usd spot before month ends...

Alhamdulilah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Unfortunately, I dont use fiverr on my fone but my nl is operated on my fone so i cant get the snapshot right now.

Latest orders I got

23th

24th

25th

One for 5usd which I eventually canceled cos buyer wont pay more and the work is never good for 5usd.

Second one for 45 usd

And third one for 10usd

Started my fiverr journey at about midnight feb 29th after going thru this thread and one other thread...

Alhamdulilah
Bro if you can outsource your job to us please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2016
akashi01:
Bro if you can outsource your job to us please

Im into music production o and I do the jobs cos I own a music studio. I know only few of us on fiverr from Nigeria are in that aspect.

Nowadays, I dont even want to attend to local artists who wann work I my studio again. Fiverr work pays way better

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 1:42am On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Im into music production o and I do the jobs cos I own a music studio. I know only few of us on fiverr from Nigeria are in that aspect.

Nowadays, I dont even want to attend to local artists who wann work I my studio again. Fiverr work pays way better

True

'local artists'....bros make dem no hear you ooo...for dem mind dem be 'Taylor Swift' mate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Francgoz:
Bro, since when did you joined fiverr.

Feb 20 something
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2016
khassy:

Feb 20 something
What!, I joined on 23rd but you don't first me reach level 1. So fast.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Latest orders I got

23th

24th

25th

Second one for 45 usd

And third one for 10usd

Alhamdulilah

Very inspiring ...but we would like to know your niche.

Please share...tell the other guys your experience so far.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dumdum217:

I would advice if you are not using Nigeria as your location on fiverr then don't try accessing your account with fiverr mobile app, it will surely leak your location one day which will eventually get you banned from fiverr. I'm talking out of experience and many of my guys has experienced the same thing. But if you are using Nigeria as your location, then you are good to go

Nice addition !!!

Thanks for pointing that out

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
So I just delivered an order, and my buyer tipped me $15.

See screenshot

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dumdum217:

Thanks for the tips, I will uninstall my app right away. So another question is, what if I access my account through phone browser.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
beatzone:
So I just delivered an order, and my buyer tipped me $15.

See screenshot
Dats great, keep it up, but in my own case, I have not gotten any orders for the past 4 days, even after uploading videos on my 2gigs. I uploaded videos on that my best selling gig that is in 3rd page now and another that got 2 orders. I got only one sale this week, the same as last week. At times, I wonder there is something wrong with my gigs. I started fiverr on 23rd February and during that period, orders were flowing a little bit. The first week, I got only two, 2nd week, I got only 4, then the rest of the weeks. It's only one sale each week for 3 wks now. One of my gig that was on first page is now in the 3 page and the gig was hot, it happened when a scam buyer requested for cancellation after delivery. Since then, traffic to that gig has been going down. So pls wat can I do to start boosting my sales again. I have completed 8 orders already just have 2 extra orders for me to reach level 1. Pls I need your help. I have to delete my fiverr app because I registered with a US IP.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
beatzone:

Very inspiring ...but we would like to know your niche.

Please share...tell the other guys your experience so far.

My niche is music and audio

@all, its saddening that I fell pray for a scammer in the course of withdrawing some of my fiverr funds.
The guy paypalking got my 79usd funds in his paypal last night and has since disappear.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

My niche is music and audio

@all, its saddening that I fell pray for a scammer in the course of withdrawing some of my fiverr funds.
The guy paypalking got my 79usd funds in his paypal last night and has since disappear.

Sorry about that... do you have payoneer ? Or still try sammieq or meetmal..

Those are the two exchangers I trust

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.