Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612750 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
gurunlocker:

No, not compulsory
ok. Thanks for ur prompt response.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anyone who has funds to withdraw today shld kindly contact me ... I need some funds to add to what I have in my paypal... To make a purchase

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Need help here

I abandoned my fiverr acct for over a month due to exam ish, juat came back and all my ratings are red. angry grin grin grin

Deleted all my gigs and recreated new ones today.

Somebody help me evaluate am abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Newdaddy7: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Here is the link to the fiverr training i attended by my mentor, one of the quiet online business gurus in Nigeria. The pdf is 1.5MB about how to set up a great fiverr business similar to OP beatzone.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/onlinecoursepdf/FIVERR+ONLINE+COURSE+FOR+NIGERIANS.pdf
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
hello guys I need payoneer $$ ..Will pay 320 per dollar.. kindly contact me on my signature.
I have done business with several people here on nairaland. you get instant transfer no stories
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kingdaxn: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Azwealth:
Hello,

I need a good writer who can DELIVER 5 articles before 6 pm tomorrow. The articles are just about 500 words and with just one keyword.

This is extremely URGENT. if you can do this, contact me on WhatsApp.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by segxes23(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fiverr gurus, I need help with my new Fiverr account. Help me with an appraisal of my profile and gigs

Cc:
Beatzone
Singapore1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
khassy:
Need help here

I abandoned my fiverr acct for over a month due to exam ish, juat came back and all my ratings are red. angry grin grin grin

Deleted all my gigs and recreated new ones today.

Somebody help me evaluate am abeg

www.fiverr.com/stacey_ky
So this stacey_ky be Nigerian... I don catch you.... Na you dey work for me before. I catch you today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2016
HELLO guys, I need review please, I will pay the naira equivalent of the agreed price to your account. Hola if interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2016
MULLAH123:
HELLO guys, I need review please, I will pay the naira equivalent of the agreed price to your account. Hola if interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=MULLAH123 post=47919845][/quote]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2016
MULLAH123:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Femsmart:

So this stacey_ky be Nigerian... I don catch you.... Na you dey work for me before. I catch you today.

Wetin be your handle?? grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2016
joelsteveson:
Game won from Timothy fixed....This week we @ Timothy fixed we bring to you a whole new betting team
Note the game are 100%sure
The games are made up of HT/FT, FULL TIME DRAW AND CORRECT SCORES.
Stake big and win big
For more info and inquires contact us on whatsapp:08073940864
angry undecided angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:45am On Jul 27, 2016
khassy:

Criminal grin cheesy undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Baba DerrickM, I hail faa. grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bashmantech: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2016
i need SSN.

kindly send me a mail with ur price if u can provide one. tnx

bashmantech@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by IAmNotYourMate: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello guys, I just want to thank beatzone, hazzantazzan, and other contributors to this thread. Though Ive been making money on fiverr b4 I discovered this thread, but this thread has really helped me a lot. I became a level 2 seller a few days back and the pay from fiverr over the months has been good, like really good. Though I must confess, it's hard work, I can't count how many sleepless nights I've had. But when the money comes, I'll be like screw sleep, I don't want to ever sleep again. grin I call Fiverr the Yahoo for intellectuals. Sometimes it feels like I'm dreaming.
I offer writing and power point presentation gigs on fiverr and will be expanding to more niches soon.

Immediately my level 2 status was confirmed I went on vacation mode straight grin grin grin Let me go and enjoy my money small. When I resume, my charges will go up and Shakara go enter
To fiverr newbies, if you need any help post it. We'll help you out here.

S/O to Sunboy, he has been helping me withdraw. Excellent rates and the whole process lasts less than 5 mins.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 310 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
khassy:

Kristen and Mara... The two accounts go dey your inbox if you never delete ham.
That's the clue.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2016
MULLAH123:

I'm here to help you... How much are you paying?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2016
IAmNotYourMate:
Hello guys, I just want to thank beatzone, hazzantazzan, and other contributors to this thread. Though Ive been making money on fiverr b4 I discovered this thread, but this thread has really helped me a lot. I became a level 2 seller a few days back and the pay from fiverr over the months has been good, like really good. Though I must confess, it's hard work, I can't count how many sleepless nights I've had. But when the money comes, I'll be like screw sleep, I don't want to ever sleep again. grin I call Fiverr the Yahoo for intellectuals. Sometimes it feels like I'm dreaming.
I offer writing and power point presentation gigs on fiverr and will be expanding to more niches soon.

Immediately my level 2 status was confirmed I went on vacation mode straight grin grin grin Let me go and enjoy my money small. When I resume, my charges will go up and Shakara go enter
To fiverr newbies, if you need any help post it. We'll help you out here.

S/O to Sunboy, he has been helping me withdraw. Excellent rates and the whole process lasts less than 5 mins.
Hello bro, can you help do a review of my gig and give some recommendations where needed? The link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/abuuthaymeen
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by walsky: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello house,kindly help me check out.........https://www.fiverr.com/fadwale. Your comments and opinions are what i seek please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
this place is becoming boring sef,
abi make "WE" reveal some secret ni? grin

i'm in a good mood grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello, my name is Oluwaseun and based in Ibadan there is this money making business that would really be of help to to my Fellow citizens especially considering the fact that the economy is not good and the unemployment rate is at all time high. As much as I would like to put the details of this business here, I have to follow the nairaland guidelines but you can chat me up on whatsapp at 08159501065.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Singapore1:

Abeg reveal something to help us up our game. Is the number in your signature for WhatsApp?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2016
hello guys I need payoneer $$ ..Will pay 320 per dollar.. kindly contact me on my signature.
I have done business with several people here on nairaland. you get instant transfer no stories
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gocare: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2016
MULLAH123:
[color=#000099][/color]

You can place your request here and pay in the nairaland equivalent
https://www.nairaland.com/3250168/outsource-online-jobs-here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gocare: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Singapore1:

Please reveal, smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by IAmNotYourMate: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2016
AbuuUthaymeen:

Hello bro, can you help do a review of my gig and give some recommendations where needed? The link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/abuuthaymeen

You have a good gig description, well written. But sometimes you have to understand that some buyers are not good with English, most buyers actually. Some will find it difficult to read. I advise you use simple English in your descriptions. Secondly, you have only on gig. Go and create more, thats very important. Then as a writer making mistakes in your gig description in unforgivable no matter how minuscule. So correct these parts. 1. My services have being (been) mapped out to 2. We can always create a custom (gig) order for you.

And also, try to get a better picture.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Femsmart:

Kristen and Mara... The two accounts go dey your inbox if you never delete ham.
That's the clue.

Yeye man, na you say you get 12/20 on top my Serengeti story ahbi, btw why you no reply your message for mara abi na because I bill you *2 grin grin

Abeg find work for me jare, I d bored

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.