Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620606 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Theflint1:
Meritdee for president!!!

Haha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
meritdee:

Haha
angry angry grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by babase1: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
meritdee:
Good afternoon fam... Exchange rate now 320/$ for $200 or lower and 325/$ from $200.50 grin

Thanks

WhatsApp: 08037620062
Quite attractive
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ewuoso2002(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
136 pages to read, dont know when where or how to start.
Even the number of pages dey scare me to read

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
ewuoso2002:
136 pages to read, dont know when where or how to start.
Even the number of pages dey scare me to read

So... You've been contemplating since all these while? Choi. Jamieboy!

Thought you've already been making money on fiverr. **Hands on head** shocked lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
To everyone who has contributed one way or the other here, I say a big thank you. A special thanks goes to Hazzatazzan, thanks for tolerating me.

I just made my first sale since I signed up almost a week ago. The work get as e be but at last I'm through with, it was a $5 dollar review for a chins guy who claimed the review was too perfect, he said I was suppose to rate them 4 star instead of 5. So therefore he gave me a 4.7 review. The question now is this, won't that affect my profile and sales?

Also please check out my prof and gig, and let me know if anything is wrong with it.
Thanks.
www.fiverr.com/michellerock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
luckylizzy:
To everyone who has contributed one way or the other here, I say a big thank you. A special thanks goes to Hazzatazzan, thanks for tolerating me.

I just made my first sale since I signed up almost a week ago. The work get as e be but at last I'm through with, it was a $5 dollar review for a chins guy who claimed the review was too perfect, he said I was suppose to rate them 4 star instead of 5. So therefore he gave me a 4.7 review. The question now is this, won't that affect my profile and sales?

Also please check out my prof and gig, and let me know if anything is wrong with it.
Thanks.

It happens, inbox the client and tell him you appreciate the review, but you will like him to help you change it to 5 star as the 4.7 star will have effect on your sales.... He will do it.... He might not plan giving you 4.7 rating, maybe he uses the fiverr app to rate you, and that happen most of the time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello everyone happy weekend to you all. I would like to share an experience with you.

This is about what transpired between me and the him.

He reached out to me saying he loved my video and, he would love to have something done. I asked him what he wanted and he told me. In my usual standard protocol, I requested he go through the gig description and ask me any question.

He did , (i think). And he placed his order. The truth is, I was too tired and lacked any motivation to work that period.

I managed to chill, and waitedbfor the followwing day. Still, no morale to work. Well, you may be wondering why. This is because, my niche is music and audio. In my experience, if you are not well motivated, you cannot give your best. Because it takes absolute creativity to be able to make one sale in my niche.

So, time was going. No juice was flowing. So, I decided to enter the studio and give it all i had. I recorded his intro, and edited it. Again, in my niche, you will know right there and then what you've done. Good or bad, standard, sipercool and terrible..

When i finished, I knew it was just a standard job. Not supercool. And for a buyer with high expectation, I knew the guy will request for modification.

I submitted my order, and in 5 minutes, I got a fiverr mail - modification requested.

Eventhough I saw it coming, I was furious because This is a boom season for us all. I mean, 400 bucks to a dollar... I need every cent to coount meeeen.

At first, what came to my mind was, cancel this order and move to the next on jare. Yes, I had orders waiting to be done.

But, like I said, every cent must count. So, I decided I will not lose that money.

I share with you what I did, that made me win my buyer's heart.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mercyway: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
@beatzone, good job sir.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
beatzone:
Hello everyone happy weekend to you all. I would like to share an experience with you.

This is about what transpired between me and the him.

He reached out to me saying he loved my video and, he would love to have something done. I asked him what he wanted and he told me. In my usual standard protocol, I requested he go through the gig description and ask me any question.

He did , (i think). And he placed his order. The truth is, I was too tired and lacked any motivation to work that period.

I managed to chill, and waitedbfor the followwing day. Still, no morale to work. Well, you may be wondering why. This is because, my niche is music and audio. In my experience, if you are not well motivated, you cannot give your best. Because it takes absolute creativity to be able to make one sale in my niche.

So, time was going. No juice was flowing. So, I decided to enter the studio and give it all i had. I recorded his intro, and edited it. Again, in my niche, you will know right there and then what you've done. Good or bad, standard, sipercool and terrible..

When i finished, I knew it was just a standard job. Not supercool. And for a buyer with high expectation, I knew the guy will request for modification.

I submitted my order, and in 5 minutes, I got a fiverr mail - modification requested.

Eventhough I saw it coming, I was furious because This is a boom season for us all. I mean, 400 bucks to a dollar... I need every cent to coount meeeen.

At first, what came to my mind was, cancel this order and move to the next on jare. Yes, I had orders waiting to be done.

But, like I said, every cent must count. So, I decided I will not lose that money.

I share with you what I did, that made me win my buyer's heart.

Inside all d tin wey u talk
D only tin my ear could pick is how exactly u make 400naira on one dollar
Abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
luckylizzy:

Thanks.

I'm glad I was able to be of assistance but I'm not sure when and how I helped...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 1:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello house. I'm here with a job to outsource.

It's about Infographic design.

Please if you know much about it. Send me a PM. Gracias
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I'm glad I was able to be of assistance but I'm not sure when and how I helped...
I have an account with Nigeria IP, Lizabeth01, remember? I contacted you on whatsapp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harsysky(m): 3:03am On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:
Hello house. I'm here with a job to outsource.

It's about Infographic design.

Please if you know much about it. Send me a PM. Gracias

Pm me, if it is still available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2016
harsysky:

Pm me, if it is still available.

Not available but when a graphic design job shows up I will alert you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harsysky(m): 4:45am On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:

Not available but when a graphic design job shows up I will alert you
Aiit. I do animations, flyers and business cards.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello Fiverrians. oga beatzone|hazzantazzan|francgoz|singapore1

I'm here with a problem o

I delivered a gig to this guy and he has not been coming online for a while now.. Fiverr wrote something like my gig would be completed when it's 3 days....please is that true? I don't want to lose my moni o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by psyqs(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2016
I'm new, I registered some days back and created a gig ystdy but the gig is pending approval.

Pls anyone experience thesame? Help!

Cc
beatzone
hazzantazzan
francgoz
singapore1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2016
akashi01:

I delivered a gig to this guy and he has not been coming online for a while now.. Fiverr wrote something like my gig would be completed when it's 3 days....please is that true? I don't want to lose my moni o

yes that's true, it will complete automatically after 3days ....no cause for alarm sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Relax. If the guy does not mark the order as complete in three days fiverr automatically does and your money begins clearance into your account (clearance takes 15 days).
akashi01:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 325 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Femsmart:

Review is dangerous this time... That's why I stopped it. It will be 2k for $5 review.
No qualms bro...how do I contact u
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teebahg: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
SurefireFashion:
Hello house. Does any1 do transcription on fiverr?
I'll like to know if there's a software or application to transcribe a audio or video to text format.

Try transcribe AG, easytranscript quite a few of them but they won't automatically convert the file to text but it has a text box where you can type while you listen.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
luckylizzy:
I have an account with Nigeria IP, Lizabeth01, remember? I contacted you on whatsapp.
Yeea I remember now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
talk2myles:

No qualms bro...how do I contact u

PM replied.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Sadiq3051:

yes that's true, it will complete automatically after 3days ....no cause for alarm sir

thanks boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Theflint1:
Relax. If the guy does not mark the order as complete in three days fiverr automatically does and your money begins clearance into your account (clearance takes 15 days).

Thanks boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Femsmart:

PM replied.
sent ya a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chizzy86(f): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2016
Good day all. Sell your low fiverr, upwork,freelancer funds from $10 to$50. You get instant payment to your bank account once your payment has been confirmed. A trial will convince you. Great rates. I only buy through payoneer for now. Contact me on 07033012355 or 08099367507(call or watsapp). Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gbengawyce(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello Everyone!

Thanks to everybody that has been contributing on this thread,indeed you guyz are doing a wonderful job.

Am very sure this platform has been changing the mindset of unemployed Nigerian youths who desire to be employed or become an Entrepreneur.

I can't mention metion Everybody's name but would like to say big Shout out to @beatzone for creating this thread.Kudos

After going through the thread for 3days,I opened my first account ystday.

Www.fiverr.com/creativemira

Pls checkout my profile for further correction.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Harbdhul(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Francgoz:
Bro, I got another order yesterday and after completing the order, he gave a positive review and surprisingly, he gave a tip of extra $10. Check out the screenshot.
Bro, thank you for inspiring me with ur regular picture updates.
I know a lot about keyword research but most of the tools used for doing research that I know are paid.
Can u please tell me the free tools you use in pulling the 1200 keywords for your clients, this is the only thing stopping me from cashing out from Fiverr.

Your help will be much appreciated. Please trying helping another as u have beenhelped too

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.