Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,179 members, 7,867,423 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1634460 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice Post....
tbliss22:

Bros grin grin grin grin grin grin see as I dey laugh!!! Why u dey fear na

I have been using my USA verified PayPal for more than four months now receiving and sending funds to my exchangers. I think the main rules are;

1. Make sure your IP has confirmed the location of your PayPal each time you log in.
2. Make sure that PayPal receives from only one source of payment or maximum of two like mine it's strictly for Fiverr withdrawal while I opened others for some other tasks
3. Make sure you don't use one constant exchanger all the time
4. Don't send your funds to exchangers immediately your funds enters your PayPal try to wait for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Don't log in every time; you should login only when you want to withdraw via your exchanger. When you need to confirm funds sent from fiverr, use your PayPal email to confirm

Paypal to Paypal charges is really cheap like 0.48% per each transaction compared to payoneer's $30 per year.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dagr8(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Good morning
If you have payoneer fund, I will buy it from you
I currently buy @N420/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2016
shocked cheesy smiley
Acquainted,dude,not *acquitted*You aren't being prosecuted of any crime that you have been freed of*lol*

terrymason:
non for now! getting acquitted with illustrator and photoshop properly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
Dahjhi:
baba have u done this before? I mean for banned account? Not summiting some first withdrawal ID and all?

I always laugh when they use baba or guy for justi4jesu.... lol.... You are talking to a lady man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Dahjhi:
baba have u done this before? I mean for banned account? Not summiting some first withdrawal ID and all?

lol this one na mama o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2016
tbliss22:

Bros grin grin grin grin grin grin see as I dey laugh!!! Why u dey fear na

I have been using my USA verified PayPal for more than four months now receiving and sending funds to my exchangers. I think the main rules are;

1. Make sure your IP has confirmed the location of your PayPal each time you log in.
2. Make sure that PayPal receives from only one source of payment or maximum of two like mine it's strictly for Fiverr withdrawal while I opened others for some other tasks
3. Make sure you don't use one constant exchanger all the time
4. Don't send your funds to exchangers immediately your funds enters your PayPal try to wait for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Don't log in every time; you should login only when you want to withdraw via your exchanger. When you need to confirm funds sent from fiverr, use your PayPal email to confirm

Paypal to Paypal charges is really cheap like 0.48% per each transaction compared to payoneer's $30 per year.

Nice one
So u mean you have more than one paypal account.
Cus according to what you said in number2 above you said the paypal should have a maximum of 2 inflow source.
But i want a paypal because i want to enter the exchanging cycle, And obviously you know will be selling and buying from a lot of people, how can i tackle this

Also, what do you think of this, i will put something like "payment for Office generator services" when selling funds and also tell the people sending funds to me to put "payment for goods sold" just so paypal will think it a legit source shey grab.....what do u think about this kind of motive??

Furthermore, i will always let the funds stay a while before selling it off, and i will not sell all of them off totally i will still keep some in the account.

So bros ow do i tackle the fact i can only use it for two sources, because i will be buying n selling to lot of ppl and i cant afford multiple paypal account

Moreover, how did u open urs could u be kind enough to brief me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2016
AreaFada2:

Sorry, I am no biophysicist.

But check Wolff's Law and mechanotransduction.

I only know about applying it in Osteogenic loading as therapy to improve bone density.

You can also check Utah-Paradigm of Bone Physiology (Mechanostat) which is a fairly newer improvement of Julius Wollf's Law. I do not know the fine biophysical details.

Roughly putting it according to Wollf, in an otherwise healthy subject, bone will adapt to stress put on it due to loading and it will become stronger if the stress is applied over a period of time.
Mechanotransduction explains how the physical signal of mechanics/stress is transduced into biochemical signal that enters the cell signalling pathway to cause osteogenesis. Pretty much like cell signalling in Cancer molecular biology and endocrinology, though somewhat different.

Check this old link: http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100408/Scientists-discover-how-mechanical-stress-promotes-new-bone-growth.aspx

Thanks a million. I have a clearer perspective on the subject matter now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
I did my second transaction with aleairhub,
the guy is simply amazing with good rate, after receiving my fund I got within a moment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
good am bro. Please can you teach me how to offer this service. Have been longing to start it for long. I will really appreciate.
Thanks
Writing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nawa ooo... wetin they work fiverr na. Them forget say today na Monday?? ?? ?? Mehnnnn make them consider those of us weh be say na only through buyers request page we they always get sales ooh
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good afternoon.

Thanks for your recommendation and my new offer rate is now 370-375 against 350....

So buzz me up for your income withdrawal...
Note: Rate can Change at any giving time with notice
Thanks

pussygotlips:
I did my second transaction with aleairhub,

the guy is simply amazing with good rate,
after receiving my fund I got within a moment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
FxTizzle:

Writing?
seo services
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Nawa ooo... wetin they work fiverr na. Them forget say today na Monday?? ?? ?? Mehnnnn make them consider those of us weh be say na only through buyers request page we they always get sales ooh

wait till like 4pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sammig1:

Thanks bro totally appreciate this your recommendation! meanwhile i still need more paypal funds....send them in...08037495005 or uniquesammig@gmail.com

By the way I need Payoneer or skrill funds. If u have it.. Contact me asap.. 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Nice one
So u mean you have more than one paypal account.
Cus according to what you said in number2 above you said the paypal should have a maximum of 2 inflow source.
But i want a paypal because i want to enter the exchanging cycle, And obviously you know will be selling and buying from a lot of people, how can i tackle this

Also, what do you think of this, i will put something like "payment for Office generator services" when selling funds and also tell the people sending funds to me to put "payment for goods sold" just so paypal will think it a legit source shey grab.....what do u think about this kind of motive??

Furthermore, i will always let the funds stay a while before selling it off, and i will not sell all of them off totally i will still keep some in the account.

So bros ow do i tackle the fact i can only use it for two sources, because i will be buying n selling to lot of ppl and i cant afford multiple paypal account

Moreover, how did u open urs could u be kind enough to brief me.

Lobatan!!! So you sef wan turn exchanger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in japanese..... I no know that one oooo.

Its better you and ask exchangers to show you the way cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As for me I just dey collect my earnings thats all. I'm not an exchanger.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good afternoon house, is it possible for one to use the UBA Africard for withdrawals on Fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
This means my theory is actually correct grin grin

At exactly 4pm naija and 8am USA time..buyer request came alive cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
I just enjoyed #420 rate from Oxsam88 via Skrill. I don't know the impression you have about him, but transaction was fast! Within a minute. smiley

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
seo services
I'm not into SEO at the moment, still learning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Emmyk:
I just enjoyed #420 rate from Oxsam88 via Skrill. I don't know the impression you have about him, but transaction was fast! Within a minute. smiley
Same here, I enjoyed 410 on saturday grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bookiemart01(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
If you are tired of selling your fiverr earnings at ridiculously low rates....sign this petition....paypal needs to lift the restriction on Nigerian paypal account.

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal?recruiter=303356369&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

cc
hazzantazzan
beatzone
singapore1
dag8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
If you are tired of selling your fiverr earnings at ridiculously low rates....sign this petition....paypal needs to lift the restriction on Nigerian paypal account.

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal?recruiter=303356369&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

cc
hazzantazzan
beatzone
singapore1
dag8

Signed since
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good afternoon.

Thanks for your recommendation and my new offer rate is now 370-375 against 350....

So buzz me up for your income withdrawal...

Thanks

If you go exchange like 35$ at that rate lemme know
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kenya has an EXCELLENT relationship with PayPal.
The Withdraw feature in Kenya was activated in 2009. However, between 2009 and 2014, Kenyans could only withdraw via a US bank account(Back then Payoneer worked)
In 2014, Kenya's Equity Bank South Africa's FNB and PayPal created a withdraw feature but since the money transited through FNB to one's bank account, the process used to take 5 to 8 Business Days.
Now due to popular demand, Kenyans are able to link their PayPal accounts to any of Equity Bank's various accounts and withdraw their earnings within 3 Business days directly (Many reporting less)!!!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Singapore1:

Signed since

Boss wetin dey sharpen na? grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
FxTizzle:

Same here, I enjoyed 410 on saturday grin
Same guy? Cool. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
FxTizzle:
Really Amazing!!!
All thanks to Baba God, Beatzone and other Bosses in the house.

I just unlocked level 2 seller status with an order from the same client that tipped.
Then which service is this?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Deal
JohnieWalker:
If you go exchange like 35$ at that rate lemme know
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by COURVOISier(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:

cc
hazzantazzan
beatzone
singapore1
dag8

Paypal have not problem allowing us to withdraw, but our government do not want to agree.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dagr8(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
I am still buying payoneer fund o @N420/$
If you have biko, sell am to me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello Pals,
I opened a fiverr account on Saturday and i want the guruz and bosses here to help me review it and what i need to edit to make the account attractive...

Please help a brother, infact your Criticism is all i want inorder to get the best... Thanks

My profile link is www.fiverr.com/pro_writer07

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.