Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612978 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Singapore1:

just small grin

Okay carry on. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

Okay carry on. cheesy
it is indeed small grin

Are you up for $410?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by battoyyeb(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2016
This is what the buyer want...
The position is a vendor's account payable.. I work for different companies as their accountant, but i'm expecting my first child soon. so i need an assistant.. I hope you are in the US?

Here is the Job Requirement:
A colored printer with ink, scanner and check paper, you ll be working 2-3 days per week which the hours are flexible, you ll be provided with printing software to use and licence key to operate and also ll be short software training, The paid is $1000 Monthly plus 100 for reimbursed of kit that you purchased along with your Monthly salary. I'll been paying via Paypal or direct deposit every end of the month... Are you qualify for this position.
She also asked for my phone no for texting not calling...

I want to tell her am busy but want to know if anybody is interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abuklaw(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

boss yu dey KD I dey zaria
Bro please I will like to hook up with you in zaria. How can effect it? A bro need physical meeting with a fiverrian.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Abuklaw:
Bro please I will like to hook up with you in zaria. How can effect it? A bro need physical meeting with a fiverrian.
I live in Samaru tho..
just pm so that we fit meet inside ABU
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2016
battoyyeb:
This is what the buyer want...
The position is a vendor's account payable.. I work for different companies as their accountant, but i'm expecting my first child soon. so i need an assistant.. I hope you are in the US?

Here is the Job Requirement:
A colored printer with ink, scanner and check paper, you ll be working 2-3 days per week which the hours are flexible, you ll be provided with printing software to use and licence key to operate and also ll be short software training, The paid is $1000 Monthly plus 100 for reimbursed of kit that you purchased along with your Monthly salary. I'll been paying via Paypal or direct deposit every end of the month... Are you qualify for this position.
She also asked for my phone no for texting not calling...

I want to tell her am busy but want to know if anybody is interested.
Leave this job, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Abuklaw:
JohnieWalker:

I live in Samaru tho..
O boy, see my neighbors everywhere. I am in samaru too, can I come for the tutorial? cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2016
Tabbaz:
INFORMATION

One of my clients is to communicate a deal to me tomorrow America time about photoshop stuff
The only thing she told me today is that she want to sell shoe on amazon and she needs photoshop work
I am not good at photoshop
If you are good at it...
Kindly be on alert
I may bring the job here soon

Thanks
am interested ... I have a very good knowledge of photoshop
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Anybody who wants a job done that relates with Photoshop should pls PM me , affordable price and very quick delivery
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2016
itsabdul:

Learn video animation.The niche is evergreen with thousands of ready buyers. It's guaranteed to make you some real money. But you will need to take some time and learn the softwares used in creating these video animations, and how the process of making such videos work. This page might put you through a little becoming a freelance video animator
Thanks a bunch sir, please can I have your whatsapp number to put me through in this processes of fiverr, I just concluded my national diploma and no placement for my IT and I think I can just go on wif this..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2016
I need fiverr review for a non-nigerian fiverr acc.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Baba yu diversify pass dangote
Hmm! How bra? Wetin happen?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2016
MULLAH123:

O boy, see my neighbors everywhere. I am in samaru too, can I come for the tutorial? cheesy cheesy
Bros y yu want make dem march me go jaji for frog jump dis mawnin....no be so o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Hmm! How bra? Wetin happen?
yu dey learn everything
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

yu dey learn everything

Yes bra! As soon as this my new fiverr profile enter 10 orders ama go and learn video animation... I need to learn a skill. 2 orders to go + about 18 days more. Account was created October 1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Singapore1:

ah thank you somebody just helped me out

lol

I was about to ask. Adupe grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2016
Good Morning Everyone.....

Sell Your Bitcion, Payoneer , Fiverr ,Neteller @ Reasonable Price With Instant Payment Upon Receiving Your Fund.

1Bitcion Fund=N500

1Payoneer Fund=N415

1 Netteller Fund=N415

1Fiverr,Upwork Fund N380-385

Please kindly find my contact below my profile signature....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Fiverr withdrawal/PayPal exchange still on... WhatsApp only for best rates.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Bros y yu want make dem march me go jaji for frog jump dis mawnin....no be so o
You wnt to chop everytin alone koh......I am serious though angry embarassed undecided cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
MULLAH123:

You wnt to chop everytin alone koh......I am serious though angry embarassed undecided cry
I still be boy....I stay around Jawom area...make we relate unto upwork na....I will send you pm with my number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by naira2dollar: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
13 more fiverr gig review today.Counting down.Pls Book yours.Contact me through my Whatsapp number on signature asap if u need.Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
frankmoney:
am interested ... I have a very good knowledge of photoshop

Ok sir, stay tune. The woman wants photoshop design regarding her shoe business on amazon. I am yet to receive full detail yet. hopefully she will contact me tomorrow.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
MULLAH123:

just sent yu pm....message me ur number I will call you so that I can meet a boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

boss yu dey KD I dey zaria

left Samaru/Kwangila/Sabo/Cinema/PZ/South Gate a while ago..... trying to see if i can enter KD this december

I miss KD walahi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
khassy:

left Samaru/Kwangila/Sabo/Cinema/PZ/South Gate a while ago..... trying to see if i can enter KD this december

I miss KD walahi
Guy na tour yu go o....abeg if yu fall in abeg allow ur son tap fiverr anointing..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Beemhan:
Account review biko http://fiverr.com/aria_writes order no gree come sad embarassed undecided

Your DP look like a fairytale princess ( Look for something real)

I'm a very passionate and professional writer. My skill set consists of article writing, web content writing, Creative writing, product writing, Email Marketing and SEO article writing. The content I write is free from plagiarism and 100% original. Contact me NOW and let me be at your service.

Hi,
I am a passionate and professional writer with a knack for quality and original articles. With a skill set that comprises web content writing, creative writing, SEO article writing and Email marketing, you can be sure you will be getting the best of writing services on fiverr.
Order Now.

Is there a course called Online Marketting in the University

BSc. Journalism or Mass Communication is okay

Delete your certification.. its worthless
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Guy na tour yu go o ....abeg if yu fall in abeg allow ur son tap fiverr anointing..

the only state wey I never enter for North Central and North West na Plateau, all the rest na my zone

#ConfamArewaBoi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
khassy:

Your DP look like a fairytale princess ( Look for something real)

I'm a very passionate and professional writer. My skill set consists of article writing, web content writing, Creative writing, product writing, Email Marketing and SEO article writing. The content I write is free from plagiarism and 100% original. Contact me NOW and let me be at your service.

Hi,
I am a passionate and professional writer with a knack for quality and original articles. With a skill set that comprises web content writing, creative writing, SEO article writing and Email marketing, you can be sure you will be getting the best of writing services on fiverr.
Order Now.

Is there a course called Online Marketting in the University

BSc. Journalism or Mass Communication is okay

Delete your certification.. its worthless
Thanks Khassy, changes have been effected.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tabbaz:

Ok sir, stay tune. The woman wants photoshop design regarding her shoe business on amazon. I am yet to receive full detail yet. hopefully she will contact me tomorrow.
OK boss .. I'll be expecting you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abuklaw(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I live in Samaru tho..
That's a lovely coincidence. I also reside in samaaru but outside Zaria now.

I have sent you a personal message. Please reply so that I can communicate when I come around in the next few days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.