Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1625146 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gocare: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please some one just asked me to share my team viewer, and he asked for my id and password, please is this dangerous.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
gocare:
Please some one just asked me to share my team viewer, and he asked for my id and password, please is this dangerous.

Lol... what a question!... you're asking if it's dangerous? which id and password? fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello gurus

Please how do I solve this issue.....I cant remember the answer to my SECURITY QUESTION...I have contacted fiverr customer care and they are telling stories...below:

Hi there,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. In order for us to be able to update your Security Question, you will need to verify your account.
Note: You can either authenticate with information from your Paypal account or your Fiverr Revenue Card, all of the requested materials must be produced from either selection.
Account authentication through Paypal:
A scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your PayPal account that was used for the Fiverr transaction. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.
A Fiverr-related PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the FIRST PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question (please do not send a screenshot)
Please provide us with the FIRST PayPal email address that was used on this Fiverr account.
Please confirm your Security Question (question only, not the answer).
A selfie photograph of you holding your ID. Both your face and ID must be clear in the image.
Account Authentication through your Fiverr Revenue Card:
A scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your Payoneer account that was used for the Fiverr account. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.
Your Funding Source ID associated to your Fiverr Revenue Card which you can find in Account Activity > Funding Sources once logged in to your Payoneer account (please do not send a screenshot).
A selfie photograph of you holding your ID. Both your face and ID must be clear in the image.
We ask for your understanding in going through this process as we take the security of the account seriously. Thank you.

Truth is I have never made any withdrawals on fiverr. My worry is I am running a USA account and if I should present a Nigerian ID, wont it affect me ? Please gurus, need your advice asap . Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gocare: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
gurunlocker:

Lol... what a question!... you're asking if it's dangerous? which id and password? fiverr?
No team viewer, not fiverr. He said he wants to send me confidential files via teamviewer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 2:45am On Nov 02, 2016
gocare:
No team viewer, not fiverr. He said he wants to send me confidential files via teamviewer
Tell him to share via skype though with teamviewer he will just drag and drop from his system (but the larger the file the longer it takes) cuz at that moment he can control ur system from his end and i think you can control his own also. But sharing the username and password is a must for him to send the file... Dont be scared when next he wants to access ur system you will get a message either to allow him or not which you can gladly deny if you dont have anything to do with him at that moment

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2016
pasydron:
Hello gurus

Please how do I solve this issue.....I cant remember the answer to my SECURITY QUESTION...I have contacted fiverr customer care and they are telling stories...below:

Hi there,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. In order for us to be able to update your Security Question, you will need to verify your account.
Note: You can either authenticate with information from your Paypal account or your Fiverr Revenue Card, all of the requested materials must be produced from either selection.
Account authentication through Paypal:
A scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your PayPal account that was used for the Fiverr transaction. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.
A Fiverr-related PayPal transaction ID that corresponds to the FIRST PayPal account used on the Fiverr account in question (please do not send a screenshot)
Please provide us with the FIRST PayPal email address that was used on this Fiverr account.
Account Authentication through your Fiverr Revenue Card:
A scanned copy of your passport or another government-issued ID - the name must be the same as it appears on your Payoneer account that was used for the Fiverr account. Attach the scanned copy when you reply to this message.
Your Funding Source ID associated to your Fiverr Revenue Card which you can find in Account Activity > Funding Sources once logged in to your Payoneer account (please do not send a screenshot).
We ask for your understanding in going through this process as we take the security of the account seriously. Thank you.

Truth is I have never made any withdrawals on fiverr. My worry is I am running a USA account and if I should present a Nigerian ID, wont it affect me ? Please gurus, need your advice asap . Thanks

Bro forget it you'll be deported, just snap your Naija ID as instructed and send to them ! How una take they forget security questions sef sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by xpressTrade: 5:09am On Nov 02, 2016
hello I have an order at hand I want to outsource it to any good whiteboard animator here. it's a whiteboard video with voice over. if you can do this whatsapp me. contact details is on my signature pay is $15.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Payoneer/Skrill Rate 400 to $1

We also buy Direct Paypal funds

Fiverr withdrawal also available

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wazzaowner(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2016
didymario7:
--> I buy Skrill ranging from $10-$2000 @ N420 per $.

--> PayPal withdrawal from $50 upwards also available (you pay $0 PayPal fees)

--> I send first if you have a credible profile or if credible people here can vouch for you.

--> See my contact on my signature.

Kind regards.
Just Did a Smooth Transaction wth This New Kid.. He is realest deal Ever wth The Highest Rate U can Get Here... Thumbs Up Bro Tanks Veri much.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2016
didymario7:
--> I buy Skrill ranging from $10-$2000 @ N420 per $.

--> PayPal withdrawal from $50 upwards also available (you pay $0 PayPal fees)

--> I send first if you have a credible profile or if credible people here can vouch for you.

--> See my contact on my signature.

Kind regards.

This guy is TESTED and TRUSTED!!!

Swift transaction.. this nigga is complete business man.

cc callmelucy TRANSACTION DONE AND DUSTED.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mojeed4(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
After a bid on buyer request a client send me message and i saw send offer button on too of the fiver app.pls am i going to send d offer now or after i complete d job.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2016
mojeed4:
After a bid on buyer request a client send me message and i saw send offer button on too of the fiver app.pls am i going to send d offer now or after i complete d job.
If the buyer requests to buy from you, send him / her the offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2016
5 star positive reviews still available. Contact; 09094523872
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mojeed4(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Trush247:

If the buyer requests to buy from you, send him / her the offer.
thanks trush of life
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2016
mojeed4:
thanks trush of life
You welcome bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Enjoy my tip; Boost traffic to your gigs using fb groups. Most of my orders come from fb. Join various niche groups relating to your gig offer, promote your gigs and soon you start smiling. Some will even request you teach them (bonus).

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Trush247:
Enjoy my tip; Boost traffic to your
gigs using fb groups. Most of my
orders come from fb. Join various
niche groups relating to your gig
offer, promote your gigs and soon
you start smiling.
Some will even request you teach
them (bonus).

How can I go about your above statement?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Bro forget it you'll be deported, just snap your Naija ID as instructed and send to them ! How una take they forget security questions sef sad

What about my earnings ....will I be able to withdraw ?

Seriously i am at a lost myself....Have been using 1 security question/answer for my online transactions but I can't really explain fiverr "matter".... anyways, It is well. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
pasydron:

Seriously i am at a lost myself....Have been using 1 security question/answer for my online transactions but I can't really explain fiverr "matter".... anyways, It is well. Thanks

Try this out, it might work..... have you tried starting the answer with a capital letter? it happened to me once
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
gurunlocker:

Try this out, it might work..... have you tried starting the answer with a capital letter? it happened to me once

I have done everything within my powers....from CAPS to whatever. It is really depressing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by battoyyeb(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
pasydron:

I have done everything within my powers....from CAPS to whatever. It is really depressing.

Fxtizzle
A very nice guy
He guide me through the transaction and assist me in everyday he can
Really appreciate the smooth transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by battoyyeb(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fxtizzle
A very nice guy
He guide me through the transaction and assist me in everyway he can
Really appreciate the smooth transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gocare: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
efilefun:
Tell him to share via skype though with teamviewer he will just drag and drop from his system (but the larger the file the longer it takes) cuz at that moment he can control ur system from his end and i think you can control his own also. But sharing the username and password is a must for him to send the file... Dont be scared when next he wants to access ur system you will get a message either to allow him or not which you can gladly deny if you dont have anything to do with him at that moment

That is what is scaring me, that he can control my system from his end. make person no go hijack my system. I am really fearinggg. So I don tell the guy say make he give another person the job. I no want.

Thank you for the reply boss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Emmyk:

Go below the page you wanna post on, you should see this....
If you don't, that means you didn't log in.
You can reply each person's post too, by tapping the REPLY, below their post.

I posted on 'Hit or Miss Ratio . . ' thread you snipped. You're on there too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
routsz:

I posted on Hit or Miss . . thread you snipped. You're on there too?
Nice. I only read thru. I didn't post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Trush247:
5 star positive reviews still available. Contact; 09094523872
Lol. grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Emmyk:

Nice. I only read thru. I didn't post.
OK
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
gocare:

That is what is scaring me, that he can control my system from his end. make person no go hijack my system. I am really fearinggg. So I don tell the guy say make he give another person the job. I no want.

Lol you shouldn't be scared bro, since you will have to be online for him to connect then you will surely be seeing everything he's doing and once he finish transferring the file, you disconnect straight.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
pasydron:

Yes you can withdraw
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
gocare:

You should give him your id, if you give your password he will be able to connect to your system without your confirmation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by michaelolayinka(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello, a friend was on the verge of losing his account so he transferred his fund to his PayPal email. He needs an exchanger to claim the fund and send him cash ASAP. It's just $48
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello guys,

A friend of mine, a graduate of physics wants to join fiverr, he's seeking advice from me. I'm into writing cos I'm an English graduate, but in his case I don't know how to advice him or which niche he should go for.

Epp please, my whatsapp is about to catch fire for the dude's messages.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.