Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1627706 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bamasite(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Goldenboy842:

You don't need to create it. It is there already, try checking your gig from a browser that is not logged in to Fiverr.
Thanks people. I just confirmed that it is there when I checked on another browser
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bamasite(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
SoftHeart:

In response to your number 2. it's automatically generated by fiverr. As long as you're in "receiving custom order mode" it will be there so that buyers can contact you for a custom order.
I guess you know that there two modes... vacation mode and...
Thanks. Confirmed!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
bamasite:

I have added you on whatsapp
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
SchoolCare:
not on bbm, what about whatsapp?
Still waiting for your number, I won't quote it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jusdafromytips: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
omo 7 days nw no market no buyer no sell!! cha!!! time to change enter bizzare This article writing niche no make sense again oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
bamasite:

Thanks people. I just confirmed that it is there when I checked on another browser

You welcome
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
gurunlocker:

Still waiting for your number, I won't quote it
grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by midps007(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=beatzone post=46572982][/quote]

Please how do one check the gig position on the page

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Emmyk:

Strange...
..sir, Do u hv d link 2 adobe after effect or premier. I think d link given z nt working. .Thank u
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Goldenboy842:

You welcome
Hello gurus in the house, fiverr no gree clear my Fund since morning, hope no problem?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jusdafromytips: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
afoobiggy700:

Hello gurus in the house, fiverr no gree clear my Fund since morning, hope no problem?
okay I think I may help you out but first.... how much is the withdrawal ?? What's your niche and when did you open that account??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
jusdafromytips:
okay I think I may help you out but first.... how much is the withdrawal ?? What's your niche and when did you open that account??
Am not withdrawing, Virtual assistance
My account is 3 weeks old
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
afoobiggy700:

After 24 hrs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
midps007:

Please how do one check the gig position on the page

You a free browser to search ur gig keyword in Fiverr search bar.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..sir, Do u hv d link 2 adobe after effect or premier. I think d link given z nt working. .Thank u
I do not bro. But I have the two raw setups on my Laptop. If you can't get the links to download online. You'll pay my sub money, so I upload them to Dropbox for you.

Or you can just go buy the DVD and install...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Emmyk:

I do not bro. But I have the two raw setups on my Laptop. If you can't get the links to download online. You'll pay my sub money, so I upload them to Dropbox for you.

Or you can just go buy the DVD and install...
.Thanks sir.-Although i hv dat of premium buh nt Afta effect
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by anthronics: 1:05am On Nov 09, 2016
incredibledan:

If you have a good rating on your current account, then you dont need to create a new account.

You can also try to boost (rank) your gig performance by re-visiting the description and taglines, titles so that they are SEO optimized, avoid copy and paste description, use CAPITALIZED keywords in your title, e.g ( instead of article, write ARTICLE".. note that you can have only one capitalized word in the title, also capitalize keywords in your gig description.

Another thing you can do is to use a video for your gig, if you can't get one then contact me.

Let me use this medium to bring to you all, my ONE AND ONLY LEGIT paypal scheme, I can create for you a LEGIT paypal account
that you don't have to be worried about IP issues or being unable to withdraw, this paypal accounts work like magic. you can even open same account on different browsers with different time zone and you will have no qualms with paypal restrictions... again you can contact me. contact on my signature.
Please i am interested in a video for my fiverr gig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Please bosses in the house, I need you to review this account www.fiverr.com/snokwriter
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Morning moneymakers.

Who can post reviews to these websites using an American account (California precisely). I don't care if you just created accounts on the websites.

Angieslist
Houzz
Yelp
Thumbtack
HomeAdvisor.

I will write the reviews and same reviews would be copy pasted to all. I just need someone that has or will create accounts and post the reviews. Please, if this is something you can perfectly do, kindly quote me.

Thanks!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 4:54am On Nov 09, 2016
I want to withdraw little funds from fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr with ease

Contact on my signature.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2016
sell your skrill and payoneer fund to me

skrill 420/$
payoneer 410/$

instant transfer as usual
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2016
I come jam one oloriburuku this morning that gave me 2 star review for a work I did with so much modification for $4. I don't know what to do. My rating has dropped to 4.5
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Profcamsey:
I come jam one oloriburuku this morning that gave me 2 star review for a work I did with so much modification for $4. I don't know what to do. My rating has dropped to 4.5

You can cancel his order and refund him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I want to withdraw from fiverr $52
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2016
justi4jesu:

You can cancel his order and refund him.
he declined cancelation. He is mad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by midps007(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Goldenboy842:

You a free browser to search ur gig keyword in Fiverr search bar.
thank you sir, Is gigs keyword the same as gig tags? After searching with the keyword and one finds out that the gig not on first page, what can one do to bring it to the first page?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr with ease

Payoneer/Skrill 410/$

Contact on my signature.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
midps007:
thank you sir, Is gigs keyword the same as gig tags? After searching with the keyword and one finds out that the gig not on first page, what can one do to bring it to the first page?

Thats ranking your fiverr gig below is the way I did mine

1. Buy 2-3 reviews if you are new
3. Drive fake visitors to your gig 200-230 is enof
4. make sure your keyword appears in the first, middle n last paragraphs of your description.
5. Use good tags.
6. Deliver your work on time, get good reviews, stay online.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2016
efilefun:
just create a gig like the one with a cup of coffee on this person's page www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2016
dozies1:

I want to withdraw from fiverr $52

My whatsapp number is on my signature sir ...
Kindly contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Gm guys...

I will buy your Skrill Funds 420/$

I will buy your payoneer Funds 410/$

I will buy your fiverr-PayPal Funds 400/$

Contact on my signature
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.