Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1626569 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
@ oga TABBAZ, we all know you're a great guy and trying to help others avoid being scammed.

But, please if @XpressTrade has given you his details and you confirmed he's innocence, kindly take those post down...

It's painful to be scammed off one's hard earned money.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
olatunji14:
4 Star ni o, na typo. D tin just dey vex me. hope dis wont affect sales abeg...

Massage am, tell her say 4-star dey make you depressed becos u dey always do your best to make dem happy. Say as e be so na only 5-star n kamkpe review dey give u joliment For dis life.

Com gbadon her welwel sake cu sake she grab u reach groind.

She go melo go quick quick give u ur 5-star.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
pls I need review. hu sell review here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Guys I outsourced a job on fiverr and am not satisfied with the job at all. Another freelancer offered me with a sample and I liked his own ....how do I cancel the first one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin
MULLAH123:

People should beware of this guy. One minute he is looking for 1.5k jobs here, the next minute he is overwhelmed with non existent jobs and wants to outsource.

Another red flag is his siggy, selling and buying at ridiculous rates. before someone will shout am scammed.

by the way, the above account has only one delivered order to date. And no ongoing order on any of the two gigs there. A word they say is enough............

Tabbaz, you might be interested in this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dabest43(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Help! Help!! help!!![b]Help! Help!! help!!![/b]Help! Help!! help!!!

I need someone to help me post a review on amazon. Some one who as bought something with is or her amazon account. This is my first order after taken a bold step to join fiverr after reading your. Pls help me. You can forward a message to my email. honestdomains@gmail. com.
it is urgent.
Cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dabest43(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Help! Help!! help!!!

I need someone to help me post a review on amazon. Some one who as bought something with is or her amazon account. This is my first order after taken a bold step to join fiverr after reading your. Pls help me. You can forward a message to my email. honestdomains@gmail. com.
it is urgent.
Cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
don't have PayPal acct neither payoneer card yet, I want to withraw $84. #410 per dollar
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dymaco:

Whatsapp 08160403222.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2016
nkhay:
@ oga TABBAZ, we all know you're a great guy and trying to help others avoid being scammed.

But, please if @XpressTrade has given you his details and you confirmed he's innocence, kindly take those post down...

It's painful to be scammed off one's hard earned money.

Thanks.

I don't have time to reply his childish message. Also, I deleted him from my whatsapp cos he was disturbing me, and I don't have space for a CHILD on my list. I accused of two things

1. His buying of fund is highly suspicious. Note, he insisted that I send first and rejected ESCROW option
2. His fiverr revenue is photoshopped

I am not even concern much about his fiverr revenue. That one help no one but him. I did not login to his account, and I don't have time for that. If he gave correct password which I doubt he did, then it shows how newbie and childish he is. He will be blocked from fiverr if I login cos I live abroad and you know how fiverr is strict with using another country IP. I pity his account

I am only concern about his dubious way, and I pity una fiverr fund seller not to fall victim.

Kindly note that he is not working alone. They are up to three working together.

A word is enough for the wise

[size=15pt]P.S. He share his password on the screenshoot here as well. You people should also confirm things for yourself. I still pity una. Why am I even borther sef? He who has eye would have seen what I saw[/size]

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2016
xpressTrade:
[s] blind tabbaz what did you see? wait o,so u are this dull? which scammer would send you his password to check an account you claim he photoshopped? this guy u mumu o.y are you suddenly concerned about my fiverr account getting blocked? i refused to use escrow so fvcking wat?? i told you to sell in bits if you had trust issues next thing you came here shouting scam. mr man you dont tell me how to run my business. seun come and investigate this matter please. this guy is just spoiling my image for no damn reason.[/s]

This matter is simple. S eun does not have time for a CHILD like you.

To purify yourself, let any moderator be an ESCROW between us and I will sell $100 or even $1000 bitcoin to you and you MUST buy at that your 550/$. If you can't comply just admit that your act is not PURE and stop defending a Failed CASE

Awango and warriblood case is still fress in our memory. They also claim innocent until the very end. So we are not new to this kind of stuff

CC
Puskin
Dominique
dragnet
Bookiemarto1
LadyF

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jusdafromytips: 1:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Abeg wats going on here self
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 4:01am On Nov 15, 2016
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CANCEL A JOB AFTER A MONTH, A CUSTOMER WAS THREATENING ME TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER SERVICE IN LIE OF THE ONE HE HAS GIVEN ME 5 START FOR?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by keishik: 4:15am On Nov 15, 2016
xpressTrade:
blind tabbaz what did you see? wait o,so u are this dull? which scammer would send you his password to check an account you claim he photoshopped? this guy u mumu o.y are you suddenly concerned about my fiverr account getting blocked? i refused to use escrow so fvcking wat?? i told you to sell in bits if you had trust issues next thing you came here shouting scam. mr man you dont tell me how to run my business. seun come and investigate this matter please. this guy is just spoiling my image for no damn reason.

Tabazz has thrown down the gauntlet, now it's up to you to clear your name. The insults and accusations you spew bares absolutely no weight because everyone knows Tabazz is doing a selfless job for the greater good. I'm actually amazed that you're more concerned with trading insults than actually clearing your name - even more red flag. That said, most folks would give you the benefit of doubt (in opinion only) until there's incontrovertible proof you're a scammer but thinking anyone would want to have anything concrete to do with you given the question marks surrounding you, is living a fools paradise.
My advise to you is that you spare us your bile and vile language - it's a complete turn-off and puts you up as a petulant child. Rather, focus on clearing your name. At this point, not even the purchase proposed by Tabazz will be enough, you'd have to go further to have a neutral arbiter of unquestionable integrity verify that supposedly photoshopped account of yours to set nerves at ease. Clear your name and earn your respect. Save the rants.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:39am On Nov 15, 2016
keishik:

Tabazz has thrown down the gauntlet, now it's up to you to clear your name. The insults and accusations you spew bares absolutely no weight because everyone knows Tabazz is doing a selfless job for the greater good. I'm actually amazed that you're more concerned with trading insults than actually clearing your name - even more red flag. That said, most folks would give you the benefit of doubt (in opinion only) until there's incontrovertible proof you're a scammer but thinking anyone would want to have anything concrete to do with you given the question marks surrounding you, is living a fools paradise.
My advise to you is that you spare us your bile and vile language - it's a complete turn-off and puts you up as a petulant child. Rather, focus on clearing your name. At this point, not even the purchase proposed by Tabazz will be enough, you'd have to go further to have a neutral arbiter of unquestionable integrity verify that supposedly photoshopped account of yours to set nerves at ease. Clear your name and earn your respect. Save the rants.

Thanks for your interest in this case. Actually if XpressTrade can accept the two challenges, not only will I bring down all my posts against him, but I will also apologize openly on this forum to him.
1. That he purchase my $100 or more bitcoins @550/$ as written in his signature using a mod as escrow
2. That he give his fiverr login details to a mod to dispute my photoshop assertion.
Until he fulfill the above, I still maintained my view about him

Cc
Mullah123
Dominique
Bookiemart01
Obassy09
Singapore1
Dragnet
NSONASO
PUSKIN

P.S. I was contacted by a member that the login details he gave me during chat which I didn't attempt and which was later upload on the forum is incorrect.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2016
$84 fiverr fund to sell now, $32 next week @ #400
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dragnet: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2016
puskin dominique
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dominique(f): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2016
xpressTrade will remain banned till he rises up to the challenge given to him by Tabbaz which I totally doubt. He has been implicated in a fraud/impersonation case just last month. It's about time we updated the scammers list thread.

PHONE NUMBER 07066913459 
ACCOUNT No/NAME FIRST BANL 3029983284 LUCKY UWADIE IGHODARO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2016
Dymaco:

Yes, I do. Call my on number on the signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Hhhhmm nice step Tabbaz I love your stands. oyaa xpresstrade come clear your name... something is fishing !!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2016
dominique:
xpressTrade will remain banned till he rises up to the challenge given to him by Tabbaz which I totally doubt. He has been implicated in a fraud/impersonation case just last month. It's about time we updated the scammers list thread.

PHONE NUMBER 07066913459 
ACCOUNT No/NAME FIRST BANL 3029983284 LUCKY UWADIE IGHODARO.

cc
obasy09
singapore1
bookiemart01
aleairhub
ladyf
bdavis
nsonaso
mullah123
justi4jesu
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odicity: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2016
please I need your review on my profile
www.fiverr.com/mediacontentpro
created 3 gigs with videos
thanks. and am using diabolic traffic to push up my impression but it is working I use a registered version, selected elite, transperent and ananymous (sometimes untick annanymous)
set 150 sec
30 treads
unticked visible and dont repeat proxy
bitter.ly my links (sometimes didn't)
click on run, I cam see running and moving proxy but no changes.
tried it with downloaded private non china proxy us only on youtube beta view module it didn't work.
I am using amazon azure vps.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2016
i have 4 reviews to sell if you have interest. Get in contact ASAP.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
paulsir:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CANCEL A JOB AFTER A MONTH, A CUSTOMER WAS THREATENING ME TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER SERVICE IN LIE OF THE ONE HE HAS GIVEN ME 5 START FOR?

Its not possible , you should know that completed orders gets marked even without review in three days. If the buyer left you a review for the job you did a month ago and now he's threatening just report to CS with the order number and the customer info ...they'll know what to do... and its better you report the buyer first before he reports you fiverr usually favour the buyer over the seller

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tabbaz:

Thanks for your interest in this case. Actually if XpressTrade can accept the two challenges, not only will I bring down all my posts against him, but I will also apologize openly on this forum to him.
1. That he purchase my $100 or more bitcoins @550/$ as written in his signature using a mod as escrow
2. That he give his fiverr login details to a mod to dispute my photoshop assertion.
Until he fulfill the above, I still maintained my view about him

Cc
Mullah123
Dominique
Bookiemart01
Obassy09
Singapore1
Dragnet
NSONASO
PUSKIN

P.S. I was contacted by a member that the login details he gave me during chat which I didn't attempt and which was later upload on the forum is incorrect.

This is serious issh oh.... God bless you bro!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Who has transact with completey before?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
mdoub:
Please read and rate my article.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/14/2-dead-in-new-zealand-earthquakes/

On phone ATM & my mindset z a little fuzzy to proofread your article but from what I saw, i will rate it a 2 star or a 2.5 star.
Apart from the grammatical errors, your delivery is poor as the said article couldn't engage my mind talk less of painting the pictures you want to send across
Try to work on your active and passive sentences, sentence formation is also poor, your use of conjunction is poor. Try to also add sentences that will add value and authority to your article e g according to reports gathered from eyewitnesses or bystanders....
Information from a reliable government source made us......

While the search and rescue operation is fervently ongoing, the assessment of the damage caused......

In a nutshell, it looks like a copy and paste job with no editing filters at all...

You tried though, Kudos to u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.