Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611087 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2016
I am done with you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2016
I have a MailChimp job to oursource

kindly contact me if you are good at it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello Guys, pls which application can I use to make calls that will show UAE as country. Pls help its urgent!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Morning All,

I'm excited by the testimonials here. I've created my Fiverr account for almost a year but haven't done any gig on it, largely, because of unclear thoughts on the processes of starting up and engaging clients.

Would appreciate if someone could walk/work me through the basics...Could give you a call...Just quote me in your reply stating your phone or skype details, and we're up.

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
DEGREE2466:

I won't quarrel with you over this issue again. I purposely ignored your ranting on whatsapp because that's waste of resources to me.

you are not the first negative experience I am having on Nairaland. I have lost at least #20000 to people I have met on this platform. I sent #10000 to one for a good and he disappeared with my money. I rendered a service of #10000 to another and he also absconded with my money.

you are just one of them but it will not deter me from seeking help and transacting with people online. life itself is a risk after all.

I have another Nairalander with the username "ourown" do the job for me and I paid him #4000 for that.

He ordered on Sunday, I promised to pay him on Monday but before then, I had to deliver the work to avoid late delivery. Before I could close from work on that Monday, banks have closed. I called him to bear with me that I will pay him his money on Tuesday morning and I did.

He gave me my five star review and I in turn gave him his own five star review.

I took time to write all this because your action made me to question the conscience of some human. you know how Fiverr works and how long it takes for a transaction to get completed but you choose to act irrational because for your mind you lose nothing. therefore, you don't care whose ox is gored.

you only made me to go and activate mobile banking to avoid the occurrence of the incident that transpired between us. so it's not totally bad that you crossed my path. people like you only motivate one to take/prevent action.

you first stated in the order that you saw too many negative reviews that's why you want to cancel the order, only for you to turn around and said "poor quality of work". which work? wickedness!

you recently got a one star review. you had run a risk of getting another one from me if you had carried out your empty threat. or you forgot I will review you as well?

I have been on Fiverr long before you, I purposely refused to cancel the order myself waiting for you to fall in my trap.

for your information, I have many accounts.

my advice to you
if you want to do business and succeed, learn patience and how to take risk
Hello,
You are getting emotional for no reason.
Fiverr takes as long as you and your client want to complete a transaction.
You shouldn't request for a review when you don't have money to pay asap.
If i was the one you were doing business with and keep raining curses when you are the one at fault, I will give you a negative review that will render the account useless(so you can learn).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes.
I Buy from $10 and above, sell at attractive rates.
Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2016
SRK1:
I need a 5-star review on Fiverr, and I'm ready to pay you HANDSOMELY in Naira.

The rate at which I will pay you will be better than that of your exchanger.

Happy to work with you!

Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com
contact on whatsapp 08060713107
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2016
skitkid2:

Hello,
You are getting emotional for no reason.
Fiverr takes as long as you and your client want to complete a transaction.
You shouldn't request for a review when you don't have money to pay asap.
If i was the one you were doing business with and keep raining curses when you are the one at fault, I will give you a negative review that will render the account useless(so you can learn).

You just spoke my mind. The guy dey para and he no get money to pay for review at hand
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Sanchase:

You blocked me on WhatsApp cos of my post here about exchangers.

BTW, I have $18 for sale. What's your rate?

My number on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello great guys.
Celebrate with me as i have just been awarded with LEVEL 1 badge.
About two months old account.
God is faithful!

Replication of the same to all diligent "hustlers"
Oluwa will bless us and cause His favour to shine on us.

More $$$ coming our ways!!!!!

Thanks to all.
Ire Akari gbo gbo wa o!!!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello great guys.
Celebrate with me as i have just been awarded with LEVEL 1 badge.
About two months old account.
God is faithful!

Replication of the same to all diligent "hustlers"
Oluwa will bless us and cause His favour to shine on us.

Surprisingly, i have not completed 10 orders, just 9 orders successfully done.
More $$$ coming our ways!!!!!

Thanks to all.
Ire Akari gbo gbo wa o!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
EXICON:
Hello house, Who is into book reviews on amazon/audible.com Kindly hit me up on whatsapp via my signature. Thanks.
ive messaged you on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

Nope you guys are just opening eyes and forgot that exchanging PayPal is a hell of risk.

But you guys are also forgetting the sleepless notes trying to make the small cash...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
ok
AkProsper:

ive messaged you on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
incredibledan:
Fiverr funds for sale...contact on my signature...

I'll buy it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by keishik: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
I need someone grounded in Finance / Account writing to research blogs and come up with a 2 and half page blog post that is written to a high level and 100%unique. I already developed very clear guidelines on what should be researched and sample blogs and source materials. Work MUST PASS Copyscape. I'm offering $20. Please send a mail to jwesley83@gmail.com ASAP. Need the task completed within 48hrs.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
akashi01:

You just spoke my mind. The guy dey para and he no get money to pay for review at hand

Lolz..... Very funny!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sanchase:

Hello @sanchase, who is endorsing you here?? Cos I've noticed so many exchangers been endorsed here but yet to see anyone talking about recent transactions with you.

Maybe if we can have that I will consider exchanging with you...

Shalom!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gurus in the house, anytime i want to login to Fiverr i'm asked to fill Captchas. Pls hope i'm safe?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gig reviews available for sale. contact at signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hi pple, if you can work a proofreading job in 5hours time kindly contact me. My table don too full and my head don block. I dey wait...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello guru in the house Pls I need your help how I can secure America Mobile number to make call... I have a calling job urgently now. .

Pls help me with how to get USA mobile number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
hiboth:
Hello guru in the house Pls I need your help how I can secure America Mobile number to make call... I have a calling job urgently now. .

Pls help me with how to get USA mobile number.
what kind of phone are you using?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jtvinci:

what kind of phone are you using?

InfiniX
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
hiboth:

InfiniX
Can you download Hush app?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jtvinci:

Can you download Hush app?

OK thanks I will try it nw

I have try it and it require payment for credit and USA number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by arefrizzy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello,

I have $30 on fiverr, interested exchangers should contact me on whatsapp 08065915517,
I also run a USA profile, let me know if you need review.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
hiboth:

Welcome.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dav8id(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
DEGREE2466:

I won't quarrel with you over this issue again. I purposely ignored your ranting on whatsapp because that's waste of resources to me.

you are not the first negative experience I am having on Nairaland. I have lost at least #20000 to people I have met on this platform. I sent #10000 to one for a good and he disappeared with my money. I rendered a service of #10000 to another and he also absconded with my money.

you are just one of them but it will not deter me from seeking help and transacting with people online. life itself is a risk after all.

I have another Nairalander with the username "ourown" do the job for me and I paid him #4000 for that.

He ordered on Sunday, I promised to pay him on Monday but before then, I had to deliver the work to avoid late delivery. Before I could close from work on that Monday, banks have closed. I called him to bear with me that I will pay him his money on Tuesday morning and I did.

He gave me my five star review and I in turn gave him his own five star review.

I took time to write all this because your action made me to question the conscience of some human. you know how Fiverr works and how long it takes for a transaction to get completed but you choose to act irrational because for your mind you lose nothing. therefore, you don't care whose ox is gored.

you only made me to go and activate mobile banking to avoid the occurrence of the incident that transpired between us. so it's not totally bad that you crossed my path. people like you only motivate one to take/prevent action.

you first stated in the order that you saw too many negative reviews that's why you want to cancel the order, only for you to turn around and said "poor quality of work". which work? wickedness!

you recently got a one star review. you had run a risk of getting another one from me if you had carried out your empty threat. or you forgot I will review you as well?

I have been on Fiverr long before you, I purposely refused to cancel the order myself waiting for you to fall in my trap.

for your information, I have many accounts.

my advice to you
if you want to do business and succeed, learn patience and how to take risk

See pesin weh dey Fiverr before me, don't know what Fiverr review ad rating mean

See as the mumu dey beg for review without kobo for him pocket undecided

If you have multiple account why can you use them and give yourself review without buying

I will never buy review cause I have several account ...

You refused to accept my dispute because you want me to fall for you trap Then did I fall I guess NO ..and the reason is simple ..I was there before you and I know exact what to do ..at blast who fall? Even after I gave you grace to Tuesday but yet you refused to pay me..so I gave you what you need most ..the ultimate 1 stars review undecided

Not just that, my dollar still returned back to me, so now..who is the master

You plan for me to fall but I did not..instead my money is back and I still have the opportunities to grander your account useless and also killed you career on Fiverr..

Stop order for review if you have no kobo in you pocket yaro na.

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Business got heated lol

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
hiboth:

I have try it and it require payment for credit and USA number.
They are suppose to give you free trial of 2weeks but Try textnow on your system then.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jusdafromytips: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
who can help me withdraw small moni from my Fiverr I didn't want to withdraw it but I need to cuz of sumti $12 only

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.