Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,281 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1632643 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Morning everyone ...

So, I have been getting comments from Fierrians on why they are experiencing drop in sales. Meanwhile, some have said , yes, there was a drop in sales, but it has picked up back to normal.

Well, I cannot tell you which is the true situation here.. What I want to share is how you can make money ven when sales have dropped.

Often times, I hear Fiverrians say they cannot offer free jobs. But then again, I used to think in that direction. But, in light of the recent instability in FIVERR operations, it has prompted me to be more creative with my approach to making saes I will share with you the steps I've taken to ensure I have sales no matter what.

1. If you haven't been staying longer online, it is time you do. Sales have rlatively dropped. Fiverr's algorithm is misbehaving. So, take your destiny in your your own hands. ---STAY LONGER ONLINE.

2. START A BONANZA : This has proven effective because it is something I have tried and it has worked. I told you guys I was working on something the other time? Well, this is it. Let me be frank. Bonanza takes a lot. But, your goal is to remain in business. Like I said earlier at the beginning of this thread - Take Fiverr as a real BUSINESS. So, I suggest you

A. Offer something more, for lower fee.
B. Quick TNT (try deliver your order in 1 day)
C. Quality service. remember your goal - To remain in business

To e continued .....

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2016
3. There is a part of the DASHBOARD that most sellers do not make use of. I have been using this to make small small chi chini money. No, it is not the Buyer Request. I suppose everyone knows about BUYER REQUEST. So I will not be dwelling on this. What I want to let you know is the "Contacts" tab on your dashboard. This is a goldmine for sellers. Especially sellers with good sales record.

How It Works : The "Contacts" tab is like the memory card where all your transactions on Fiverr are kept. If you are a buyer, the list of all the people you bought gigs from is kept here. If you are a seller, the list of your buyers is kept here. If you are both you see the list of bother.

As a a seller, Once you click the 'contacts' button, you will see in the drop down , 'My Sellers' tab and 'My Buyers' tab. When you click the 'My Buyers' tab a list of all the people that have bought your gig will pop uo. To make money with this, have a very cool, irresistible offers, and send to these people each. Listen, the offer you are sending must be JUICY. Remember these people have bought your gig before, so they know what you are capable of. so, give them something that will compel them to accept your offer.

A. It must not be expensive
B. TNT must be quick
C. It must be compelling

... That's all for now

Yours in Success

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cobblerjingo(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2016
I really need someone to put me through this Fiverr of a thing.
seems it is lucrative.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Hello house,
Can any one who uses videoscribe or is into whiteboard animation help out with the procedures for a black scribbling hand?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice share beatzone

From my experience, you need to also over deliver and always communicate with your buyer even as you are working on their jobs.

All my buyers gave me a positive review and I never asked any of them for a single review.

Over-deliver and Communication. Key ingredients.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
A top rated Spell caster grin grin with over 500 sales, maybe you guys having issue with sales should order her gig

https://www.fiverr.com/misscrystal/cast-a-money-come-to-you-spell

E fit be one Nigerian like that self

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
iDRAW:

How did you know that for sure?
Do you work at fiverr.com traffic department??

Pls don't just close your eyes and capsize... Cos cat sabi swim that no mean say na cat-fish shocked
lolling
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
tr3y:
Nice share beatzone

From my experience, you need to also over deliver and always communicate with your buyer even as you are working on their jobs.

All my buyers gave me a positive review and I never asked any of them for a single review.

Over-deliver and Communication. Key ingredients.

You are spot on!!! Communication is IMPORTANT. Buyers love a seller who responds to their question almost instantly. Hence, the need to always stay online.

Good one my friend!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
beatzone:
3. There is a part of the DASHBOARD that most sellers do not make use of. I have been using this to make small small chi chini money. No, it is not the Buyer Request. I suppose everyone knows about BUYER REQUEST. So I will not be dwelling on this. What I want to let you know is the "Contacts" tab on your dashboard. This is a goldmine for sellers. Especially sellers with good sales record.

How It Works : The "Contacts" tab is like the memory card where all your transactions on Fiverr are kept. If you are a buyer, the list of all the people you bought gigs from is kept here. If you are a seller, the list of your buyers is kept here. If you are both you see the list of bother.

As a a seller, Once you click the 'contacts' button, you will see in the drop down , 'My Sellers' tab and 'My Buyers' tab. When you click the 'My Buyers' tab a list of all the people that have bought your gig will pop uo. To make money with this, have a very cool, irresistible offers, and send to these people each. Listen, the offer you are sending must be JUICY. Remember these people have bought your gig before, so they know what you are capable of. so, give them something that will compel them to accept your offer.

A. It must not be expensive
B. TNT must be quick
C. It must be compelling

... That's all for now

Yours in Success

Bro, thanks for the share.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hi folks, I have witnessed a tremendous spike in sales this month compare to last month as a new seller. This week alone, I got up to 5 orders. Here is the screenshot.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by enijoshez: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
I can't access fiverr, it shows me 403 forbidden. This started since yesterday. Please is anyone experiencing this at the moment or am i the only one?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
enijoshez:
I can't access fiverr, it shows me 403 forbidden. This started since yesterday. Please is anyone experiencing this at the moment or am i the only one?
Are you using a VPN?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi folks, I have witnessed a tremendous spike in sales this month compare to last month as a new seller. This week alone, I got up to 5 orders. Here is the screenshot.
pls what data plan are you guys using?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by enijoshez: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Francgoz:
Are you using a VPN?
Francgoz:
Are you using a VPN?
I used it only when i was verifying my act through my email address. After that i stopped using it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
enijoshez:

I used it only when i was verifying my act through my email address. After that i stopped using it.
clear your browsing data and if possible use chrome, clear cache too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cpolicy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello,
I want to say thank you to everyone who have participate positively on this thread, especially beatzone for creating this wonderful thread.
I already have 2 orders with positive reviews barely 4 days after I joined fiverr as a Nigerian seller and I know more orders will come.
Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
wasiuakande:
pls what data plan are you guys using?
I use Etisalat data plan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Francgoz:
I use Etisalat data plan
which of their plan exactly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by enijoshez: 3:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Singapore1:
clear your browsing data and if possible use chrome, clear cache too
Thanks. I cleared my browser data and cache, it dint work. I tried using chrome but i was still shown "403 Forbidden". Same thing happened with explorer. Am confused
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2016
enijoshez:

Thanks. I cleared my browser data and cache, it dint work. I tried using chrome but i was still shown "403 Forbidden". Same thing happened with explorer. Am confused
post link to your page
lets see
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by enijoshez: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Singapore1:
post link to your page
lets see
Actually, fiverr as a site does not load at all. It just shows "403 Forbidden. Request forbidden by administrative rules", so there's no link to post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
enijoshez:

Actually, fiverr as a site does not load at all. It just shows "403 Forbidden. Request forbidden by administrative rules", so there's no link to post.

I think your case is not the same with mine...Cuz fiverr is loading on all my gadgets
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Singapore1:
post link to your page
lets see

Can yo post a screenshot ?

Maybe we can help!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
enijoshez:

Try to change your IP, maybe your IP has been blacklisted. Use another network to load the site.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
guys, whats happening with fiverr?
buyer request page isnt bringing new requests. is it just my account and browsers or its fiverr?
@beatzone, i think ure in the best position to answer my question as we are in the same niche... are new request coming in on your buyer request page?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
buyer request page isnt bringing new requests. is it just my account and browsers or its fiverr?
@beatzone, i think ure in the best position to answer my question as we are in the same niche... are new request coming in on your buyer request page?

Got you bro... I already posted the same observation in Fiverr Forum Page. And 99% of people who commented on my post shared the same view. So, YES, the BR page is bugged.

Keep refreshing the page until new stuff come up!

Cheers!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
mehn seems to be experiencing serious malaria grin everything is slow. no order as usual, buyer request not updating, i believe they are on it. patients.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
tomisinobm:
Hello house,
Can any one who uses videoscribe or is into whiteboard animation help out with the procedures for a black scribbling hand?
Its easy. All you need is hold a pen on a white cardboard and snap it , then you upload it. Simple

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Brainaic(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello guys, does anyone here use Copyscape? Please how do you check for duplicate contents? Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nawa o...
Since morning, I just dey check buyer request page with all my accounts and no single update. Same as yesterday.
Something is really wrong with fiverr...
Even the 4 buyers that sealed deals with me have refused to accept offers or reply since yesterday.
Whats really happening nau?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
pls an update on how things are on the buyers request is most appreciated
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by enijoshez: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
beatzone:

Can yo post a screenshot ?
Maybe we can help!
can't seem to get around that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.