Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611864 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
djlaqua91:
Hello guys,

I'm having a serious issue with my inbox. I cant reply any message nor send to clients.

I have cleared all my internet data history, cache etc. Yet no solution.

Abeg gurus helpout.

Thanks

Go to see all conversation
you will see the list of all your previous conversations

also report to CS. i had this issue and reported, it was fixed in 36hours time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
lilyv8:
I just stumbled on this thread. Can someone check my fiverr profile and check if it's on point? Thanks. www.fiverr.com/lilyv5

you profile looks Good from here
FAQ is also on point.

i should probably get one of those.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lovadeshy: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
rjek:
Pls who can help me withdraw my $21 paypal fund?
I won't mind 380/$1
Quote me.

hello guy, please can I have your contact for a chat??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Edited my best selling gig (SMM) and for some reason it didn't pass fiverr's review and now it's been removed. Anyone knows what I can do to...maybe edit and get it back?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jagaban

HazzanTazzan:
Fiverr-PayPal withdrawal fully activated ...
Minimum of 100$
400/$ for funds above 300$
Contacts on my signature (whatsapp only)...... Be ready to submit yourself to routine screening as I don suffer too much for PayPal hand ...HAZZANTAZZAN
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
If you want to sell Payoneer funds, I'm buying oooo.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lilyv8: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lovadeshy:

hello guy, please can I have your contact for a chat??
thanks love day. More people should look into it. How can I request for buyers and improve my chances of selling? How do I get buyers in this my niche? Cos when I clicked on buyers request they are unrelated to what I do so how do I get to those who need my service?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Admin401:

Go to see all conversation
you will see the list of all your previous conversations

also report to CS. i had this issue and reported, it was fixed in 36hours time.

Thank you. Already reported the matter. In fact this is my third meeting with CS today lol

Previously had a serious warning on my account. My nine lives are over now undecided wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Tabbaz:
Good morning good people

Please beware of impersonation and MITM technique used by scammer

I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space is where I communicate
]

Also note my account name is: OLANIYAN ABDULRASHEED OLANREWAJU

Do not pay into any account that bears this name if you are not trading with me. The coincidence of this name is rare. However, if the seller insist he bears the name, kindly contact me first before proceeding with payment

NOTE
I am not responsible if you got scammed by means of text message impersonation or MITM techniques. Do your findings on every trade before you send your hard earned money to a stranger

*PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN NO CURE*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Tabbaz:
Good morning good people

Please beware of impersonation and MITM technique used by scammer

I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space is where I communicate
]

Also note my account name is: OLANIYAN ABDULRASHEED OLANREWAJU

Do not pay into any account that bears this name if you are not trading with me. The coincidence of this name is rare. However, if the seller insist he bears the name, kindly contact me first before proceeding with payment

NOTE
I am not responsible if you got scammed by means of text message impersonation or MITM techniques. Do your findings on every trade before you send your hard earned money to a stranger

*PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN NO CURE*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2017
*modified*
Tabbaz:
Dear all,

I have rejected some of your PAYONEER offers recently. However, I need some now. The rate are stated below

less than $100 - 400/$

$100 - $199 - 415/$

$200 - $499 - 420/$

$500 UPWARD - 430/$

$1000 upward - 435/$

Pls only bring your payoneer if the source is legit and if you agree with my current rate. Any amendment to the rate will be communicated via same platform. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by completey(f): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2017
For smooth and safe transportation of your online earnings to your naira bank account. Contact my signature. from $20- infinity. @ good and attractive rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ghizzy(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2017
Guys... I saw this request this morning, anyone that understands this job and can deliver it perfectly should let me know. Still offers yet but it'll be swimming in any minute now.

P.S visit the webpage first

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
lilyv8:
thanks love day. More people should look into it. How can I request for buyers and improve my chances of selling? How do I get buyers in this my niche? Cos when I clicked on buyers request they are unrelated to what I do so how do I get to those who need my service?

your gig looks neat except for you choice of service.
Look through, fiverr and see the gigs that are being offered, create a gig that is known on fiverr
that is the only way you can get any kind of progress on there. your gig falls under one of the many, many, many features of "Editing and Production" niche so it's going to be a challenge to get client for just that one feature.

It's like saying "you are a writer but will only write the ending of each novel/article and not the entirety of it."
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lilyv8: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

your gig looks neat except for you choice of service.
Look through, fiverr and see the gigs that are being offered, create a gig that is known on fiverr
that is the only way you can get any kind of progress on there. your gig falls under one of the many, many, many features of "Editing and Production" niche so it's going to be a challenge to get client for just that one feature.

It's like saying "you are a writer but will only write the ending of each novel/article and not the entirety of it."
thanks you so much I'll look into that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2017
CallmeLucy:
Jagaban

boss da boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
ghizzy:
Guys... I saw this request this morning, anyone that understands this job and can deliver it perfectly should let me know. Still offers yet but it'll be swimming in any minute now.

P.S visit the webpage first

i checked the page and saw few of the songs for the nursery rhymes...
if you have the order already, i will handle the job perfectly for you...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hectorswag(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Linqsz:

They're not interested in what you're scared of.
Just send the work in html format.
I have done it countless times

Thanks. I've completed and delivered the order in html format and the buyer loved it!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
hectorswag:

Thanks. I've completed and delivered the order in html format and the buyer loved it!

Glad I could help.
More funds

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Beemhan:
Edited my best selling gig (SMM) and for some reason it didn't pass fiverr's review and now it's been removed. Anyone knows what I can do to...maybe edit and get it back?
If fiverr reply or status message is showing denied then you can't get it back.
If message is displayed at the top saying review the following issues and resubmit then you can get it back.

Contact CS, they will reply with reason for it.

Before you edit any gig especially Description section make sure everything about that gig(gig image, description content) is not copied else they will flag it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KONJIKILLER(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello I'd like to enter into the fiverr world but I'd like to buy an account, so if there's anyone here that wants to sell a fiverr account, kindly mesage me on whatsapp, 07032327097
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
I once used fiverr app for another fiverr account which was blocked. I deleted the app and npw i need it back. My fear; will my present account be blocked having used the app for another account?

Q. Does the app notify for a new request on BRP?
Q. If it doesnt, does it at least refresh on its own?

Someone should please help out. Thanks all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
gen2lpat:
I once used fiverr app for another fiverr account which was blocked. I deleted the app and npw i need it back. My fear; will my present account be blocked having used the app for another account?

It doesn't notify you of new request on BRT BRP.
It doesn't refresh on it own, you do that by yourself.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
So there is a new feature on fiverr called "Promotion gig"

apparently it boost your sale and allows buyer to locate you quickly

but the downside is that once activated fiverr's commission will increase from 20 to 30%

so i heard.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
gen2lpat:

I had my first account blocked and now using the same app for newer account. I have not had problem since then.
To be on the safe side, just clear the app data and cache.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
favome:

If fiverr reply or status message is showing denied then you can't get it back.
If message is displayed at the top saying review the following issues and resubmit then you can get it back.

Contact CS, they will reply with reason for it.

Before you edit any gig especially Description section make sure everything about that gig(gig image, description content) is not copied else they will flag it.
Thanks a lot. Contacted CS already...yet to reply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Atoje where hath thou
cc Atoje
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Admin401:
So there is a new feature on fiverr called "Promotion gig"

apparently it boost your sale and allows buyer to locate you quickly

but the downside is that once activated fiverr's commission will increase from 20 to 30%

so i heard.

Even the 20% dey pain my bori undecided

Abi na only me

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
nkhay:

Even the 20% dey pain my bori undecided

Abi na only me

E dey pepper me for body too. i'm sure everyone feels this way but nobody talks about it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Can two fiverr accounts use one PayPal email for withdrawal ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.