Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612196 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by starlynlove(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
ojasweb:

You may need to read some of my articles and books. The plain truth is that my niche won't guarantee you success. The reason is pretty simple! I do what i like and knows best. It is not a matter of teaching you the intricacies, it is based on interest and personal ability. If i tell you that my educational background is a factor, I'm not wrong. The most important thing is to do what you like.

BTW, if i wanted to train you in that niche, you might need to pay minimum of #50,000.

But then, that alone can't guarantee you success.

Let me tell you little things about me that is probably the major factors in my performance.

1. I have a bachelor degree.
2. I have a certificate in basic and advanced web design and development
3. I have a certificate in web analytics and data analysis
4. I took training in lead generation and linkedin marketing
5. I am a Google partner
6. I have a certificate in graphics design (photoshop and illustrator)
7. I have extensive training in email marketing, and several other digital marketing skills.

These are things i personally like and do. So, training you on Lead generation might not help.

If you're in my list, you might get some valuable information that can change the story for you later.

All the best.
Thanks for d in depth explanations. It really helped.
Firstly,
1)I'm a graduate of Uniben
2)I equally have zeal to do internet business
3)If I can get where to learn d relevant skills you mentioned above that will make me relevant in the internet business,I will be glad to learn them,won't mind paying for that.(I know nothing comes without a prize)
4)I'm not in your list.I would love to be in your list,though I don't know how to be in it.(Kindly guide me on how to go about being in ur list!)
5)I'm an optimistist who don't give up on what I really want
6)This is my number,zero eight zero 63615336.Kindly contact me if you think you have time to help me further my course in this pursuit.
Thanks sir.
Best regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
starlynlove:

Thanks for d in depth explanations. It really helped.
Firstly,
1)I'm a graduate of Uniben
2)I equally have zeal to do internet business
3)If I can get where to learn d relevant skills you mentioned above that will make me relevant in the internet business,I will be glad to learn them,won't mind paying for that.(I know nothing comes without a prize)
4)I'm not in your list.I would love to be in your list,though I don't know how to be in it.(Kindly guide me on how to go about being in ur list!)
5)I'm an optimistist who don't give up on what I really want
6)This is my number,zero eight zero 63615336.Kindly contact me if you think you have time to help me further my course in this pursuit.
Thanks sir.
Best regards.

He was honest enough to tell you that paying 50k isn't even a guarantee for success. Don't be in a hurry.

Find out exactly what it is you want to do and search for it on youtube and google you'd be surprised how easy these things are. It just requires your time, patience and willingness to learn.

BTW, did you start reading this thread and the other one from beginning? Believe me you'll learn on the job.

Start from Fiverr, I think it's the easiest before you move to upwork and co.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Review for sale from a Level 2 US account @2k. Contact on siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by androsurf: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2017
I need a fiverr review, but first, please i need some clarification. I ordered a review from someone here, i noticed the account he used in giving me the review has 3.5star or so, and only had one sale. the problem now is the rating he gave me is showing 0.0(see pic below). Could it be that his account is the course? because whenever I get a rating from buyers, it shows the full stars instantly.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Doubleoo(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
androsurf:
I need a fiverr review, but first, please i need some clarification. I ordered a review from someone here, i noticed the account he used in giving me the review has 3.5star or so, and only had one sale. the problem now is the rating he gave me is showing 0.0(see pic below). Could it be that his account is the course? because whenever I get a rating from buyers, it shows the full stars instantly.

Fiverr is being updated every day, anf it is really that easy for them to spot fake reviews. Nowadays, Fiverr tracks every source of traffic and they know where a user is coming from. If you want to buy review and you want it to be permanent, you need to use indirect method. You need to share your gig and allow the person to appear as coming from the site where the gig was shared.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hoozy: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
10 Fiverr reviews for sale @1800 each. 5 or more at #1750 each
Contact me on WhatsApp: 08189086197

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
skitkid2:

Sold to phony200

when most exchangers failed to come through, He came through

Phony200 best exchanger 2017 cool

Lol... Thanks for the vote of confidence. Happy to be of service. #zerodrama2017

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by robinsin(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi everyone,
we all know PayPal has been limiting and restricting Nigerians paypal from getting payment and withdrawal done on their Nigeria PayPal account. Because of this most Nigerians quit doing online jobs and business or some get their fund withdrawn by a third party paypal account who then charge them for using their PayPal account, in fact some are forced to sell their PayPal fund on the rate against there will :O. Some have gone extra mile to get US PayPal (unverified) from fraudsters or other means which is later banned and blocked by PayPal which some have lost their money. I will be helping you get a completely verified US PayPal account setup that is standard and will be free from PayPal ban and restrictions.
Not for free but for an affordable amount. Add yourself to this newly created group of mine... Message me to add you +17374145288, Robinsetting@gmail.com Or easily contact me on my signature to add you as other business related information will be given on what job and business you can start doing that can make you get a ride for your self within six months.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
androsurf:

Are fiverr mods on this thread, how did they know you bought that review. wow this guys are working overtime.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
I will give you Fiverr Usa 5star review
My contact: 09072270602
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by androsurf: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Admin401:

Are fiverr mods on this thread, how did they know you bought that review. wow this guys are working overtime.

Was surprised it turned out like that... undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Special Offer! Grammarly Premium Account

Are you a freelancer in the writing niche, an undergraduate working on a research project or you just want a Grammarly Premium Account.

Say no more, for a little token; I'll create a Grammarly Premium Account for you to proofread your documents, check for plagiarism and do lot more.

Contact me on WhatsApp via 07030187784.

Limited offer is available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Sell your payoneer to me and got credited intantly

offer rate 410 - 440/$ depending on the quantity

Only bring legit fund plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less
All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Still valid

didymario7:
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

I buy payoneer as high as N440 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $10 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Who else noticed this? My profile page suddenly adopted the number of reviews on my best seller as my total reviews. I've got 42 reviews in all, while my best seller accounts for 40 of those, now my profile reads 40, same as my analytics. Is it just me, or yet another bug?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Anyone here that can assist me with a bulk mail sending software full version download that can send up to 100k mails at once?

Need to convince a client with a test mail of 10k email addresses.
I will really appreciate urgent responses pls.
Digital marketing Guruz in the house, kindly assist your brother.
Thanks alot.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
yemi2plus:

Are you a freelancer in the writing niche, an undergraduate working on a research project or you just want a Grammarly Premium Account.

Say no more, for a little token; I'll create a Grammarly Premium Account for you to proofread your documents, check for plagiarism and do lot more.

Yes this guy is real. I just got the grammarian premium account I have being looking for through him for a token as he promised. Within few minutes everything was done.

Please feel free to grab this opportunity now. Thanks Oga for your kind gesture.

No time for story let go and enjoy d golden software for the writers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
yemi2plus:

Does your grammarly account have plagiarism checker?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
haywhy28:

Does your grammarly account have plagiarism checker?
Yes, it's a full premium Grammarly account.
You can contact me to get yours.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nomeh17:

Yes this guy is real. I just got the grammarian premium account I have being looking for through him for a token as he promised. Within few minutes everything was done.

Please feel free to grab this opportunity now. Thanks Oga for your kind gesture.

No time for story let go and enjoy d golden software for the writers.

Thanks for trusting me. It was nice working with you. More $$$$$.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
androsurf:

Was surprised it turned out like that... undecided
The iss was you guys made the review look like a review which made it easy for the fiverr bot to have known. I have done a couple of reviews for across my accounts and for others recently without an iss . Just make the whole thing appear real. have a back and front conversation among yourselves, take the extra mile to request for a modification and give it some time before you give a review. There's no way you are gonna get caught!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by androsurf: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
ajog1:
The iss was you guys made the review look like a review which made it easy for the fiverr bot to have known. I have done a couple of reviews for across my accounts and for others recently without an iss . Just make the whole thing appear real. have a back and front conversation among yourselves, take the extra mile to request for a modification and give it some time before you give a review. There's no way you are gonna get caught!

Lesson learned. It was my first time of buying review...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ceecia(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
I need someone who is fluent in French, I have a translation gig. If you do well, it will be a continuous work. I do not need google translate so please quote me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Review available....zero.9.0...94523872
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cheapland: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
ceecia:
I need someone who is fluent in French, I have a translation gig. If you do well, it will be a continuous work. I do not need google translate so please quote me.
how can I contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
yemi2plus:

Yes, it's a full premium Grammarly account.

You can contact me to get yours.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 5:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Please who can recommend a reliable data reseller?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2017
A buyer is requesting for refund for a project that has been marked completed since last year December. I spent a lot on that project.
What can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.