Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621342 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by realone2012: 10:36am On May 02, 2016
abeynoni:
Beatzone...Well Done!I am yet to get a single click since I registered and created a gig on my fiverr account
What could I av done wrong.
Tried as much as possible to follow all the steps in here. I even designed my gig picture myself.
Pls kindly help me check it out.
https://www.fiverr.com/users/fastestypist
I can see you are now making it on fiverr. Pls give me tips on how you did it. Check me out - www.fiverr.com/itz_realone. I'm currently into data analysis, but I'm thinking of changing into writing essays, editing and proff reading. Pls advice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2016
Your gig title doesn't match your gig description which may not sell you very well. You are into Data Analysis using SPSS yet you wrote "I will do awesome work for the potential buyer".

That could be any work,it's until someone reads your description before it's clear not attractive to say the least.

I recommend you change it asap e.g I will create an awesome data analysis for project work(using SPSS);if you want to add that extra in bracket.

It's advisable to stick to what you are really not get involved with a gig you aren't so good in. So if you are better @analysis than writing stick to that don't complicate for yourself online. best regards...

realone2012:
I can see you are now making it on fiverr. Pls give me tips on how you did it. Check me out - www.fiverr.com/itz_realone. I'm currently into data analysis, but I'm thinking of changing into writing essays, editing and proff reading. Pls advice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:16am On May 02, 2016
Danyl:
@all, I have set up my profile created 2 gigs I have sent offers on buyers request but orders are not coming please guys help o. Here is my profile link www.fiverr.com/users/thoughtsinwrite.
I need an order so bad, just want to move things. I am on the writing/proof reading niche/sub-niche. please help.
I used Nigeria as my country.
@adinije
@beatzone.

Nobody in their right minds would prefer a Nigerian writer give him/her any writing job over the thousands of Americans and Brits offering same service on fiverr. Bro download Zenmate and save yourself the stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

Nobody in their right minds would prefer a Nigerian writer give him/her any writing job over the thousands of Americans and Brits offering same service on fiverr. Bro download Zenmate and save yourself the stress
uhmmmm thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

You spoke my mind.
I believe your location doesn't matter on fiverr, I will make make exception here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 12:43pm On May 02, 2016
Danyl:
@all, I have set up my profile created 2 gigs I have sent offers on buyers request but orders are not coming please guys help o. Here is my profile link www.fiverr.com/users/thoughtsinwrite.
I need an order so bad, just want to move things. I am on the writing/proof reading niche/sub-niche. please help.
I used Nigeria as my country.
@adinije
@beatzone.
Improve your gig descriptions. Reduce the use of 'I will' Get attractive image for your gigs. You can use corel draw, Photoshop or even Ms paint to design good pictures that will talk about service. When sending offers on buyer request, sound more convincing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2016
tr3y:
I just delivered my tenth order after just 17 days on fiverr.

Level 1 in view although I think its too soon.
What's your niche bro?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
missylizzy:
Hi everyone... I have been hearing about fiverr for over a year, I was a bit confused cuz I didn't know how to start up, and most internet marketers i knew across demanded outrageous amount of money for one-on-one training and ebooks. till I came across this thread, with the motivation from Beatzone, I picked courage to start up on my own. its a month now and I'm a level 1 seller. All thanks to Boss Khassy. i really appreciate his help. on journey to level 2....hardwork really pays smiley smiley smiley
You must be a writer/Freelancerwink cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2016
klexycole:
What's your niche bro?
It's website programming bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2016
Francgoz:
Hahahaha, abi you won make dem ban you the second time?
i have created your account with 7usd on your virtual master card
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by encrypt(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2016
khassy:

And you want his ratings to drop abi
Nothing will happen to his ratings...I didn't start fiverr today.I left an order for three weeks while in camp and that didn't stop me from being an 100% positive rating level two seller.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 3:59pm On May 02, 2016
encrypt:

Nothing will happen to his ratings...I didn't start fiverr today.I left an order for three weeks while in camp and that didn't stop me from being an 100% positive rating level two seller.
Now you don't know what they are saying here, it's not about positive rating but "delivered on time" rating, gerrit?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hisenjos: 6:09pm On May 02, 2016
Tested and Trusted by many clients.
Let us help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, domain name sales, paypal, payoneer etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly usually within an hour.
Offering competitive and negotiable rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-exchange-customer/28#45243754
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rolexsms(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2016
guys who can help with review on my gig please just a little more for me to hit level 1 please guys? i need more sales this month last month was not it at all just $32 last month guys please don't let me down b
Adinije
beatzone
Singapore1
MrLouisVanGaal
here is my fiverr account guys please help me review it http://fiverr.com/reviewspecial
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2016
please , I'll like to withdraw my earnings from fiverr over $100 ...if there's any trustworthy exchanger you've worked with good rates ..please refer them
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2016
For example,i saw in your Magneto gig typos that aren't funny there to a serious buyer. Are you really a certified Magneto Solutions Pro or you just using that picture?!! If that isn't true about your qualifications please go change it asap.

Seriously please check your spellings over again.e.g you even spelt "fiverr" as 'fiver' in your profile description not cool seriously. Please proof-read,use a dictionary or WordWeb...

rolexsms:
guys who can help with review on my gig please just a little more for me to hit level 1 please guys? i need more sales this month last month was not it at all just $32 last month guys please don't let me down b

beatzone
Singapore1
MrLouisVanGaal
here is my fiverr account guys please help me review it http://fiverr.com/reviewspecial
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rolexsms(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
DerrickM:
For example,i saw in your Magneto gig typos that aren't funny there to a serious buyer. Are you really a certified Magneto Solutions Pro or you just using that picture?!! If that isn't true about your qualifications please go change it asap.

Seriously please check your spellings over again.e.g you even spelt "fiverr" as 'fiver' in your profile description not cool seriously. Please proof-read,use a dictionary or WordWeb...

thanks a lot bro for the review please kindly check again as i have made some changes thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by encrypt(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
gurunlocker:

Now you don't know what they are saying here, it's not about positive rating but "delivered on time" rating, gerrit?
What is this one saying..since when do buyers see that statistics? The delivered on time percentage not rating is meant to guide you on managing your deliveries. It doesn't reflect on your profile
The ratings that matters are your positive rating and perhaps response time.

PS: There's no law that says he has to take my advice so y'all can do as you please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rolexsms(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2016
encrypt:

What is this one saying..since when do buyers see that statistics? The delivered on time percentage not rating is meant to guide you on managing your deliveries. It doesn't reflect on your profile

PS: There's no law that says he has to take my advice so y'all can do as you please.
hey dude what do you have to say about this account please http://fiverr.com/reviewspecial
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 10:48pm On May 02, 2016
rolexsms:

You need to spell check your profile and gig descriptions. There are lots of errors. There are places you use i instead I. And you wrote 'Do you ever experience... ' I think the right thing to say is ' Do you experience..... or 'Are you having problems with. ...' There are also place you space out the question marks from the question and start sentences with small letters. You need to meticulously proofread your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:07pm On May 02, 2016
encrypt:

lol.... no need to lecture me that buyers doesn't see the stat... what I am saying here is that only delivered on time rating will be affected and not order rating.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rolexsms(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2016
Adinije:
You need to spell check your profile and gig descriptions. There are lots of errors. There are places you use i instead I. And you wrote 'Do you ever experience... ' I think the right thing to say is ' Do you experience..... or 'Are you having problems with. ...' There are also place you space out the question marks from the question and start sentences with small letters. You need to meticulously proofread your account.
thanks a lot i appreciate . please check again i have edited all gigs description
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 12:06am On May 03, 2016
klexycole:
You must be a writer/Freelancerwink cool

Yea
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 12:36am On May 03, 2016
missylizzy:

Yea
C cool cool L
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2016
currently dealing with one stupid buyer, been modifying work for the past 5 days now

lipsrsealed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:49am On May 03, 2016
grin grin
Singapore1:
currently dealing with one stupid buyer, been modifying work for the past 5 days now

lipsrsealed
You don't ENTER am.

#√ote Optional1 for Miss NL.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:25am On May 03, 2016
klexycole:
grin grin You don't ENTER am.

cry he just said "better" ( lago meta oru)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by optional1(f): 6:10am On May 03, 2016
klexycole:
grin grin You don't ENTER am.

Tnx dear..... Good morning
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 7:47am On May 03, 2016
Who has paypal fund for sale?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 7:55am On May 03, 2016
Adinije:
rolexsms, I think its better now. You name and surname still start with small letter though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rolexsms(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2016
Adinije:
rolexsms, I think its better now. You name and surname still start with small letter though.
thanks so much Adinije, I have done that now. After editing all my gigs description and putting them in the proper categories yesterday. I started seeing changes my clicks increased drastically and impression also and I received one order today. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2016
Adinije:

Help me review my acct

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.