Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620892 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by IAmNotYourMate: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sanchase:
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
I sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
djlaqua91:

I have to be harsh on you for your own good.

How can you claim to be a proofreader and your profile description be very poor? Learn how to use commas, full stops and reduce your AND's
Your credibility in this niche highly depends on your use of English!

Add more Gig tags

Give yourself more value; 4500 words for $5 is slavery, but if you can handle it, then Good luck to you (note use of commas and semi-colon)

Space out your gig description using paragraphs for clarity

Others can chip in

PS: After working with 2 Nigerians that fell my hand, I want my brothers to up their game

Don't blame the dude

When people are creating new account on Fiverr, they usually over abi under estimate themselves with regards to volume of services rendered and the price.

A buyer once ordered my gig and gave me voluminous work that I would charge $40 on a normal day for $10. When I queried him for that, he said that my ads stated 8 hours for $10.

You can imagine such gig pricing. I had to quickly edit the gig before I come and kill myself.

Another of my gig was showing 30 minutes of transcription for $10. You can imagine.

All those have been fixed now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasterINCOME(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Thanks my friend. You are very very correct. I have personally set up 3 gigs on Fiverr,
but you know what, I haven't had the time to work. So I have carefully played down on driving
traffic to those gigs of mine.

Like you've said, If you set up gigs on 3 freelance sites in fact you'll run away and
leave all three ultimately. Reason? Too much work will embarrass you. Pls pls pls, I am not talking
about damaged ATM here ooo. Quote me right. Micro-job sites are quite different when
it comes to making money online.

But let me ask you this question here... Can you set up a perfect gig by yourself? This is where the problem is.
Don't let anyone deceive you. To make money on Fiverr, a perfect gig is a 'MUST'

Everything else depends on this. But I say again, that it is easy to make dollars I mean $$$ on Fiverr is a ray fact,
quite unlike other 'make money online' models.

But I think I can help if you run into a hitch anytime. Call +234 816 151 7039.
For Fiverr to be free for Nigerians to be able to make money online and
make $$$ for that matter is a sheer act of providence.

So jump on pals.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
rafiel:
Thank you bro, I so much appreciate your suggestions. they have been noted

Good luck sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Don't blame the dude

When people are creating new account on Fiverr, they usually over abi under estimate themselves with regards to volume of services rendered and the price.

A buyer once ordered my gig and gave me voluminous work that I would charge $40 on a normal day for $10. When I queried him for that, he said that my ads stated 8 hours for $10.

You can imagine such gig pricing. I had to quickly edit the gig before I come and kill myself.

Another of my gig was showing 30 minutes of transcription for $10. You can imagine.

All those have been fixed now.

I do get it. With time he will start schooling me also. Newbies need to make an impression, but sometimes we undervalue ourselves.

I had a similar issue my first week, until one Indian guy pointed it out to me. Though not as scary as his smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by keishik: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
I need someone that can prepare a write-up on Sustainability in the Pastoral sector. It's meaning, advantages and relevance to business / Accounting professions as well as Pastoral sector. Maximum of 2,600 words. Piece of cake right? If you're up to it, please send a mail to jwesley83@gmail.com
I prefer someone with background in business /Accounting /Finance or Economics or someone smart enough to make tthis requirement unnecessary.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demex24(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
iceprinxy:
Can someone explain to me how to withdraw my Fiverr fund,

• Do I need to withdraw the fund to my NIGERIA PAYPAL? or to the exchanger PayPal??

I don't want to be scammed that's why am asking, pls explain to me clearly
Thanks
Nigeria paypal can't receive funds can only send.Go and open a foreign paypal and withdraw in it, from there you can send funds to exchanger of your choice
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ariguy: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please if you need review exchange,am available..we can strike the deal together for our own benefit..please whatsapp on 080 691668 five one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
rafiel:
@beatzone pls help me to access my profile, I have registered on fiverr for almost two months, I have not made any real sale. This is my link: www.fiverr.com/ralphdan

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2017
[
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmmm. Some exchangers can be wicked Sha.
Imagine, #300/$ fiverr withdrawal rate.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

Contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by strongtech2(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Hello guys, I need help regarding gig ranking. Want to make front page, how do I go about it? 07032380845

I will pay if you can help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2017
strongtech2:
Hello guys, I need help regarding gig ranking. Want to make front page, how do I go about it? 07032380845

I will pay if you can help

Hazzantaan is your best bet
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
ojasweb:

Bro i will. I have not access the associated mail since yesterday afternoon.

yes boss! I do get your emails but how do I join the video call.I keep getting failure messages whenever I try to
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by strongtech2(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2017
How do I contact hazzan, am new here?
itiswellandwell:

Hazzantaan is your best bet
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2017
strongtech2:

https://www.nairaland.com/hazzantazzan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
strongtech2:

My whatsapp contact is in my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
sholey4love:
i started fiverr last year April and to Gods glory my monthly earnings i now growing gradually. i am still working to make sure i make an average of $3k monthly very soon. my January earning was $430 and in February it was around $600. here is my earning for the month of march ($971) and still counting.

Please how do you withdraw your earnings. I have my payoneer card at hand already and i need to withdraw.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Good day guys, please i have about $157 in my payoneer. Any trusted buyer that you guys recommend please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2017
lexykeyz:

Good day guys, please i have about $157 in my payoneer. Any trusted buyer that you guys recommend please?

Thisnut

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Heyy guys.... Need people to help me post reviews on Google. Very simple task.... all you need to do is to CLICK on a link, COPY & PASTE and POST the review. I will send you a #200 recharge card of your choice for your efforts.

NOTE: YOu must have and OLD and established Gmail account and a VPN (US IP) to perform this task or else the review won't STICK.

Anyone interested ? Contact me via sherryleefashion@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thisnut(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
lexykeyz:

whatsapp me through my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
lexykeyz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3577896/buy-payoneer-skrill-bitcoin-giftcard...instant
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
I need help withdrawing $52 from fiverr..

Who is available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmm. Some exchangers can be wicked Sha.

Imagine, #300/$ fiverr withdrawal rate.

Smh.

I just chatted with one now, and his rate is quite troubling... how I wish they know what we go through to get jobs done!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venom104: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Brace up guys, Seems Fiverr is rolling out phone Verification for all users.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi let's deal, contact in my signature
Linqsz:

Who is available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Arnoldo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
fiverr reviews for sale chat me up on whatsapp 08133101002
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Guys please i need to make payment of $9 to a client through paypal i don't have that amount in my account. I will pay in naira and you do the transaction. Please house any trusted person here to get for this operation? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Contact in my signature
lexykeyz:

Guys please i need to make payment of $9 to a client through paypal i don't have that amount in my account. I will pay in naira and you do the transaction. Please house any trusted person here to get for this operation? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by exceltech: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Linqsz:

Who is available?

Is your fund still available ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.