Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1632916 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Canme4u(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
hello every bosses in da beaulding, am new here and I need someone to take ma hand. I promise to be loyal subject.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
iam looking for an editor for a self help blog. you will take article and proofread or rewrite them to pure grammar with no errors.I need someone who can write pure native standard and make additional reasearch for readers. you must bevery good. I won't mind the pay.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kowalsky: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Princepri:
iam looking for an editor for a self help blog. you will take article and proofread or rewrite them to pure grammar with no errors.I need someone who can write pure native standard and make additional reasearch for readers. you must bevery good. I won't mind the pay.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Princepri:

shoot me a pm, bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
lexykeyz:

Can i contact you? I need to ask you something.
You can Contact me on whatsapp on 09030015505
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sanchase:
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912..

Rate for $50 payoneer?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by henz009: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
please what may be the reason for temporarily not being able to withdraw my funds for over a week now, though I have written to CS but no reply.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Blueflames23 is a scam.
3rnest one of the boys you trusted is a scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fastlinkpro: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
iceprinxy:

I design logo and I also provide Web traffic

do you make use of buyer request?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olafiverr(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=iceprinxy post=54893248]
Don't dump your Nigerian account, because I join Fiverr in January, right now I have made more than $150 with the Nigeria account check out my nigerian account www.fiverr.com/jane_pro

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ranchhoddas: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Princepri:
I am the one you've been looking for.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Olafiverr post=54912947][/quote]

you are using Nigeria account and still using female name?

common, if you want to come out, come out well.

I have made three sells from my Nigerian account worth $60. I use my real picture.

This is because I hardly login to that account
out of the three sales, I only got one from buyers request. the other two just came through Fiverr search engine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Phony200:
Need Article writing niche brethren for outsourcing. You have to be good with SEO writing, picking a keyword and flying with it. If you can't pass Copyscape, please dey your lane. Thanks. Holla via Whatsapp.

Modified:

- I have a deluge of $5 orders that I will split 50/50 revenue with another writer.
- Please consider the maths and so that we do not waste each other's times exchanging words.
- Please be prepared to send a sample article or do a 300-word spot test.
- Please bear in mind they are mostly 500-word articles not $1000 projects.

Lets get to work then... steveemem@gmail.com . Thanks.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Comeandcollect: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fiverr withdrawals available at the new rate N260/$.

Payment is within one minute as usual.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Princepri:

Please contact me, I can handle the job. steveemem@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Comeandcollect:
Fiverr withdrawals available at the new rate N260/$.

Payment is within one minute as usual.

craze dey ya head

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ranchhoddas: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Phony200:
Need Article writing niche brethren for outsourcing. You have to be good with SEO writing, picking a keyword and flying with it. If you can't pass Copyscape, please dey your lane. Thanks. Holla via Whatsapp.

Modified:

I have a deluge of $5 orders that I will split 50/50 revenue with another writer.
- Please consider the maths and so that we do not waste each other's times exchanging words.
- Please be prepared to send a sample article or do a 300-word spot test.
- Please bear in mind they are mostly 500-word articles not $1000 projects
Interested

Not on whatsapp at the moment.
I've sent you a PM.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 5:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Chidinho10:

I sent you a PM
PLS whatsapp me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Blueflames23. I am still shocked you can do this. People have been giving good testimonies of you. I don't know why you will do this. Come out and bail Yourself . I won't like if you are using this for publicity stuff.You have few hours or I will tarnish your image all over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Impressive month for me.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by steric58(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2017
fiverr fund for sale please don't quote me if your rate is below 300 and Only trusted sellers should quote me, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Bro, how was your dealing with this man? Successful and legit or otherwise?

yemi2plus:

Can I contact you via email, I'm presently not on WhatsApp?

House, please, is the brother legit?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Bros, what niche are you?

ojasweb:
Impressive month for me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hoozy: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2017
10 fiverr reviews available for sale. Whatsapp - 08189086197
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jamebex(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Please veterans in the house I need you guys help. I opened my Fiverr account after reading through these pages advice and motivation. I created a gig thereafter and started the hussle for my first buyer, as God may have it I got my first buyer through buyer request three days after creating my gig and immediately got to work. After two days of hard work I delivered the job, only to wake up this morning and see a 4 star review. Now I can't use buyer request anymore. Has my Fiverr journey come to an end? Please what do I do, as I really don't want to quit at this point.
Secondly, on my two gigs one has about 206 impressions with only 2 clicks and 2 views, on the other hand the second one has only 4 impressions an 7 clicks an views please who can explain that to me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2017
tolajay:
Bro, how was your dealing with this man? Successful and legit or otherwise?

I am yet to transact with him, though, a member here claimed he is legit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
yemi2plus:

I am yet to transact with him, though, a member here claimed he is legit.
hmmm every exchangers have become a potential scammer. What a world?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
paulsir:
hmmm every exchangers have become a potential scammer. What a world?

Well, in a period when trust is veru expensive, anyone becomes a potential scammer. Though, I strongly believe that the guy is legit, we just couldn't agree on a rate that was fair to us.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
URGENT!

Anyone based in Lagos in the voice over niches?

Just got an order but my studio mic is messing big time...The output is terrible.

If you have a studio I can use, please quote me.

Please, please, please...Time is running out.

#Voiceover #Lagos #Nigeria #Fiverr #NewGig #SecondGig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
jamebex:
Please veterans in the house I need you guys help. I opened my Fiverr account after reading through these pages advice and motivation. I created a gig thereafter and started the hussle for my first buyer, as God may have it I got my first buyer through buyer request three days after creating my gig and immediately got to work. After two days of hard work I delivered the job, only to wake up this morning and see a 4 star review. Now I can't use buyer request anymore. Has my Fiverr journey come to an end? Please what do I do, as I really don't want to quit at this point.
Secondly, on my two gigs one has about 206 impressions with only 2 clicks and 2 views, on the other hand the second one has only 4 impressions an 7 clicks an views please who can explain that to me.
I am facing the same thing too. I got an order and was given 87% rating. I haven't been able to use buyer request. The only option is to buy reviews, of which I am not buoyant enough at the moment. Chances for organic growth are very slim
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
You can Hit me up if you are looking for a Premium Article Rewriter. I bought this Software for $54, I can send it to you for 3k only.

It will help make Seo and Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye.

You can See my recent Earning on fiverr

Kevin
Call me 09072270602

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.