Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618531 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
9jabox:
A very big thank you to @ojasweb and lizzycreations for your assistance. I was able to create my first gig following your advice.
I'll post the link soon for your criticisms and corrections.
Jah bless.
bro thank God, I'm only waiting for ojasweb to dish out something for we boys online.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N310 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
So what do you do if a client accepts to pay $2,000.00 for a job.

Upwork has milestones, Fiverr doesn't. The client mentioned this and insisted on splitting payment.

But then says, I have been burned many times, so we will split the payment into four: $500 each.

In my case, I objected, saying I prefer $1,000.00 the first time, $1,000 the second time.

Next the client said, I want version 1 ready in 21 days, and version 2 by the 28 day.

So I went ahead and created two custom offers for the same job, one for the first $1,000.00 due in 21 days, and for the second $1,000.00 due in 28 days.

Next, I told him, that he needs to accept both offers the same time. So they run concurrently.

If he accepts both offers, then I know that Fiverr will put the funds in escrow protecting me the same way as he wants to be protected by splitting the payment.

After this agreement, the client now accepts the custom offer for the $1,000 due in 28 days and not the $1,000 due in 21 days.

That is a breach of an agreement documented in our chat conversation.

What would you in such a situation? Because there is no way to deliver half a job, it is either the best or nothing as far as I am concerned.

Please kindly advise.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
ojasweb:
I say thank you to March. Ready for April. I hope everyone enjoys the month.
Bros, what an inspiring picture. I am presently in the writing niche but i would love to go into this too. Can you mentor me?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DoyenExchange: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates.

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fiverr withdrawals now activated ...
Come for the best rates as usual
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm still withdrawing funds from Fiverr at good rate!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Tabbaz1:
To all traders: buyers and sellers alike:

Please you need to be watchful and careful: scammers are active and new tricks are being developed everyday, they have resorted to impersonation now.

If anyone contacts you claiming to be Tabbaz , confirm its really me by taking the following steps:

1). Quote me on the thread, asking me to confirm its me and wait for response before continuing the trade

2). Give me a code on whatsapp, asking me to quote you on this thread with that quote before continuing the trade, please wait for a response

3). Compare the phone number on my profile with the one that is being used to chat with u on whatsapp...if it's different, please ignore 1 and 2 and RUN!!!

4). I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space

5) I don't pick direct call on my business line because I am roaming.

My business line is boldly written on my signature below

The original username is Tabbaz

No comer no fullstop no space.

I use my wife moniker occasionally and it's Tabbaz1

Only "1" is added and she doesn't put her number there. Her profile will direct you to mine. So you can't see a different phone numbers

#tradesafe

P.S. This number ‪[b]+2347082027774 is popularly known to be using SMS trick to scam people using bulk SMS platform to clone TABBAZ number. he may clone another popular moniker number as well. Attached are some of his FAKE SMS supposedly sent by me.
He is also good in impersonating people's moniker. So be very careful

Also, beware of the picture below, he may not be a scammer, but a notorious scammer is using the picture as his whatsapp DP
[/b]
Save trade wishes

Bad luck wishes to the scammer

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Tabbaz1:
To all traders: buyers and sellers alike:

Please you need to be watchful and careful: scammers are active and new tricks are being developed everyday, they have resorted to impersonation now.

If anyone contacts you claiming to be Tabbaz , confirm its really me by taking the following steps:

1). Quote me on the thread, asking me to confirm its me and wait for response before continuing the trade

2). Give me a code on whatsapp, asking me to quote you on this thread with that quote before continuing the trade, please wait for a response

3). Compare the phone number on my profile with the one that is being used to chat with u on whatsapp...if it's different, please ignore 1 and 2 and RUN!!!

4). I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space

5) I don't pick direct call on my business line because I am roaming.

My business line is boldly written on my signature below

The original username is Tabbaz

No comer no fullstop no space.

I use my wife moniker occasionally and it's Tabbaz1

Only "1" is added and she doesn't put her number there. Her profile will direct you to mine. So you can't see a different phone numbers

#tradesafe

P.S. This number ‪[b]+2347082027774 is popularly known to be using SMS trick to scam people using bulk SMS platform to clone TABBAZ number. he may clone another popular moniker number as well. Attached are some of his FAKE SMS supposedly sent by me.
He is also good in impersonating people's moniker. So be very careful

Also, beware of the picture below, he may not be a scammer, but a notorious scammer is using the picture as his whatsapp DP
[/b]
Save trade wishes

Bad luck wishes to the scammer

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 5:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Fiverr reviews available @ 1800 each. Whatsapp 08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Fiverr withdrawals now activated ...
Come for the best rates as usual

you fit withdraw $32 Fiverr PayPal fund ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2017
jolak5:
Fiverr reviews available @ 2000 each. Whatsapp 08167936132

1800?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunddy: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
sherifhflo:

What happens at that stage?... and what part of the gallery... pictures, video or... ?
Thanks for ur concern bruv, I ave created a gig. www.fiverr.com/sunddyaiyeetan check it out so I can adjust if need be
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tundellinium(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Beatzone bro I want to go into Translation gigs on fiverr and I don't know how to start. If you can help me out on that specific gig please, thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sadiq3051:

If you agree N320/$1.....then let's deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
nkhay:

1800?
message me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Are you a writer or self-publishing author and need an eBook, Kindle or CreateSpace cover designed for your project or clients' projects?

Look no further for I am that person you seek. For an affordable fee, I will design from scratch unique, eye catching and professional book cover that will make your book stand out against pre-made and generic templates covers and attract buyers and readers.

Need my services? Contact me via:

WhatsApp: 07030187784
Email: yemi2plus@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
psyqs:

I need it too, how do I contact you?
contact on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Copist:
If you agree N320/$1.....then let's deal.

already sold out thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Oh that's too low...
100$ and above
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DoyenExchange: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
2 reviews for sale at 1800 each. get in touch on whatsapp 09065711687
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fiverr reviews available.
090 ..94..523872
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N310 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Reviews available at 1800 from a US account whatsapp 08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hey guys, I buy Fiverr Funds at 330N/$1. We pay instantly in naira and we are trusted.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Copist:
Hey guys, I buy Fiverr Funds at 330N/$1. We pay instantly in naira and we are trusted.

List the names of people you have transacted with here.

Be careful with this exchanger everyone. Saw a red flag!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
***Meanwhile, I am still withdrawing from Fiverr at 330/$1. Contact me for swift deal guys
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
itiswellandwell:

List the names of people you have transacted with here.

Be careful with this exchanger everyone. Saw a red flag!
It will be more sensible to state the red flags that you saw.

You can't just come and tell everyone to be careful with me, without stating any fact.
Nigerians are smarter these days.

One thing you should know is that, you are too small to ruin my reputation. Those that can
vouch for me on this forum are endless, and I don't have to prove anything to you because
you are insignificant.

I have been on this forum since 2009. 8 years ago and you a small boy who just registered
less than 3 months ago want to come and speak like you have a point.

You are too small!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Copist:

It will be more sensible to state the red flags that you saw.

You can't just come and tell everyone to be careful with me, without stating any fact.
Nigerians are smarter these days.

One thing you should know is that, you are too small to ruin my reputation. Those that can
vouch for me on this forum are endless, and I don't have to prove anything to you because
you are insignificant.

I have been on this forum since 2009. 8 years ago and you a small boy who just registered
less than 3 months ago want to come and speak like you have a point.

You are too small!!

Agreed am too small. I wanted to transact with you but as person wey no like to see people enter danger, I had to passed that warning. Can I see the list of the endless people who can vouch for you?

Yes. I just registered but no be by registration!

I await the vouch list. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.