Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1632938 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2016
I salute the ogas in the house. Please I seriously need your advice or suggestion. I'm a writer on fiverr since January but I can't boost of 200$ right now with the stress and money I used in buying MB cum to the fact that I'm still looking for job since finishing Nysc last year.Honestly,I'm at loss. I want to venture to another niche that's more lucrative, Please I need your suggestions ,guidance and advice. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by haryomikun(m): 12:20am On May 08, 2016
Singapore1:
seoclerks cheesy cheesy
Loooool! I didn't say buy bro. I said teach grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 1:06am On May 08, 2016
Singapore1:
now you are interviewing me with style
lol
Lol, no na. I am just been curious.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 1:13am On May 08, 2016
Health bar needs read green or greenish orange anything red means heavy danger of viruses bigtime overload even...

Abcruz:
Thanks for your comment. I've searched fruitlessly for cracked versions of apps on google only to download garbbages. I'll try out this torrent files. Thanks once again. Pls i'll be more than gratefull if you can make it clear on how to read the health of the torrent to be Green.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2016
DerrickM:
Health bar needs read green or greenish orange anything red means heavy danger of viruses bigtime overload even...

Thank u for ur awesome response. Sorry 4 bordering u once more, Pls is the health bar indicator found on each torrent file? or is there an app u use in checking the health status?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2016
Not a problem...Per torrent file not an app,all of these are common to all torrent sites,best regards...

Abcruz:
Thank u for ur awesome response. Sorry 4 bordering u once more, Pls is the health bar indicator found on each torrent file? or is there an app u use in checking the health status?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wasiuakande(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2016
pls help me recheck again, i have modify it now:www.fiverr.com/isholawasiu
Cc
Adinije
Sard (Ogami)
Singapore1
Missylizzy
DerrickM
beatzone
francgoz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
DerrickM:
Not a problem...Per torrent file not an app,all of these are common to all torrent sites,best regards...

thanks a bunch. See u at the top...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2016
someone posted this on SME facebook page please advice the guy
i quoted

Hi smes.. Someone is about to bust my United States profile. She is a new client... Just sent me enquires which I have responded to. We are about to start a collaboration together... But she just Googled my image and then sent me the real name of my profile she said... Are u not suppose to be called.... Who do I respond?.. Asap response pls

though it is not suppose to be funny but ah don laff taya grin

kikikikikikiki
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufu16: 8:38pm On May 08, 2016
Now this is what fiverr likes. Chechout my profile

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2016
Singapore1:
i quoted

Hi smes.. Someone is about to bust my United States profile. She is a new client... Just sent me enquires which I have responded to. We are about to start a collaboration together... But she just Googled my image and then sent me the real name of my profile she said... Are u not suppose to be called.... Who do I respond?.. Asap response pls

kikikikikikiki
I will advise you to ignore her totally. That is what I normally do to those kind of buyers. That is the best thing to do bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2016
Hi pals, Fiverr just promoted me to level 2 status after completing exactly 50 orders within 2 months. Big thanks to Beatzone who has been my source of inspiration. He is one of the reasons why I came back to fiverr. I really appreciate him. Am hoping to make steady sales this time around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
I salute the ogas in the house. Please I seriously need your advice or suggestion. I'm a writer on fiverr since January but I can't boost of 200$ right now with the stress and money I used in buying MB cum to the fact that I'm still looking for job since finishing Nysc last year.Honestly,I'm at loss. I want to venture to another niche that's more lucrative, Please I need your suggestions ,guidance and advice. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER.
I can relate with how you feel brother, infact right now I am working with one Pakistani, since 1.5 months ago my earnings never reach 100$ though it's on upwork.com, am seriously considering another niche too. See our guys here with level 1 & 2 within months of starting, I don't think anyone of them is in the writing niche except adinije... just think outside the box, leave 'looking for jobs' out for now, zoom to another niche you can easily make impact or start learning. Writing is stressful and you think a lot.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2016
Francgoz:
I will advise you to ignore her totally. That is what I normally do to those kind of buyers. That is the best thing to do bro.
what if she went ahead and complain to CS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi pals, Fiverr just promoted me to level 2 status after completing exactly 50 orders within 2 months. Big thanks to Beatzone who has been my source of inspiration. He is one of the reasons why I came back to fiverr. I really appreciate him. Am hoping to make steady sales this time around. Here is my screenshot
you asked me to create something for you, i created it but you never show again, i just mention for a reason, this is the last time i will do that cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
Danyl:

I can relate with how you feel brother, infact right now I am working with one Pakistani, since 1.5 months ago my earnings never reach 100$ though it's on upwork.com, am seriously considering another niche too. See our guys here with level 1 & 2 within months of starting, I don't think anyone of them is in the writing niche except adinije... just think outside the box, leave 'looking for jobs' out for now, zoom to another niche you can easily make impact or start learning. Writing is stressful and you think a lot.

I couldn't agree more on the above, from the information posted here I can reasonably conclude that the most lucrative niche is Music and animation(Media).

I'm into Web development and atimes I crack my brain till I burn out trying to solve a client's problem. Some buyers can even budget $10 for $50. If not for the passion I have for website development, I would have port to graphics as I have Photoshop and Illustrator on my system.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi pals, Fiverr just promoted me to level 2 status after completing exactly 50 orders within 2 months. Big thanks to Beatzone who has been my source of inspiration. He is one of the reasons why I came back to fiverr. I really appreciate him. Am hoping to make steady sales this time around. Here is my screenshot

This deserve some celebration, is it Quilox?

Congratulation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2016
tr3y:

I couldn't agree more on the above, from the information posted here I can reasonably conclude that the most lucrative niche is Music and animation(Media).

I'm into Web development and atimes I crack my brain till I burn out trying to solve a client's problem. Some buyers can even budget $10 for $50. If not for the passion I have for website development, I would have port to graphics as I have Photoshop and Illustrator on my system.
Am a web developer too, all those writings stopped me from furthering my udemy clone. Animations pay big time apart from it being a good favorable niche on fiverr. Porting seems to be the best option right now. My Pakistani pays $1/600 words with an average of 5 keywords to be inserted a number of times in each article. He even go as far as counting the number of words in the article so I could get 0.80/500 words sometimes, you can imagine how frustrated one can be in stuffs like this. I wouldn't know if ppl like adinije used naija profile but am still curious on that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2016
Singapore1:
i quoted

kikikikikikiki

She should tell the buyer that was the name the chief of one African village gave her when she was visiting.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2016
I feel your pain,bro.

tr3y:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2016
DerrickM:
I feel your pain,bro.

There was this student who wanted me to finish his code assignment in 8hrs and if you see as the assignment long ehn, part A setion 1,2,3 part B...

I just billed him $200 due to the conditions especially the time frame, imagine the guy replied that he wil pay $15 that he's a student.
I wanted to tell him who student don ep or am I the one that made you foget to do your assignment until it's almost late. I didn't sha.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2016
tr3y:

There was this student who wanted me to finish his code assignment in 8hrs and if you see as the assignment long ehn, part A setion 1,2,3 part B...

I just billed him $200 due to the conditions especially the time frame, imagine the guy replied that he wil pay $15 that he's a student.
I wanted to tell him who student don ep or am I the one that made you foget to do your assignment until it's almost late. I didn't sha.

interesting. So na u go do the assignment for the guy for that peanut?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2016
Danyl:

interesting. So na u go do the assignment for the guy for that peanut?
Yes, I have done similar stuff for others. I even helped one guy with his project.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 08, 2016
Francgoz:

Congrats mate!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 4:26am On May 09, 2016
Adinije:
Did you contact him about it? and he promised to change it? if yes he needs to do it asap. After three days review is given, it can no longer be changed.

To change it, he needs to click on manage orders - click on the order page, then scroll down to the review, he will see modify abi edit. From there, he can make the changes.

But if three days elapse before he respond, ask him to request a mutual cancellation by clicking on resolution centre. When you accept the cancellation, the review will disappear and your rating will return to normal. He can then re-order and you wilk re - deliver so that you will get your money.

Thanks, he has removed it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 8:26am On May 09, 2016
Danyl:

$1 for 500words? that is slavery. Actually I have both Naija and US account. But US is bringing more $$ than Naija account. The income is on the ratio of 1:10. The bitter truth is Non native English speaker, more especially Nigerians will always be stigmatised when it comes to writing.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2016
Singapore1:
i quoted

kikikikikikiki
People no dey hear word. Stop using picture of popular people. She better not argue with that buyer or else she will report him. I know of similar case when the seller tried to argue with buyer, the buyer reported him and his account was banned.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2016
Adinije:
$1 for 500words? that is slavery. Actually I have both Naija and US account. But US is bringing more $$ than Naija account. The income is on the ratio of 1:10. The bitter truth is Non native English speaker, more especially Nigerians will always be stigmatised when it comes to writing.
Please,can u commend any software or website that can mak writing less stressful and less time consuming.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:56am On May 09, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Please,can u commend any software or website that can mak writing less stressful and less time consuming.
I don't use software. I write manually.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2016
it is amazing how some people dont want to learn but want to earn
i dont think there isnt a day i dont visit youtube for tutorials

read read read !!!

i have over 500 videos on animations
from youtube
and still counting

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2016
Danyl:

If I show you some profiles on writing, I bet you'd change your mindset.

Writing pays well, it's all about how lucky and good you are. Needless to say that a lot of people on this niche know next to nothing about writing. Imagine a self-acclaimed writing who can't string a paragraph successfully without grammatical errors and blunders. There are a lot of them on Fiverr. How is such a person supposed to make sales when their proposal on buyers request is nothing to write home about.

Buyers part with money and they wouldn't give the money to someone who doesn't merit it.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 09, 2016
I have just been watching from afar, the debate going on about writting niche. The truth is, everything about freelancing requires HARD WORK. There's no shortcut guys. You will make good money if you are hardworking. Now listen guys, hardworks varies.

1. There are freelancers who truly know what they are doing. And they work really hard to get paid.
2. There are freelancers who knows nothing abouut what they do, but they think they do
3. Some knows nothing about the job and they know it

I will advice you be the #1 .... because the othrrs will not last. Now, how can you be #1:
1. Learn a skill, no matter what it takes. First, Imaging having a business online. Then imaging how many all over the world, need your service. Yeeeea, that's real cool, crisp dollars right there. Your target is the global population. The global population means stupid money. Just be sure you are good at what you do.

2. Never stop learning. The fact that you are now making money does not mean you have arrived. Remember there are others worldwide like you. Improve on your skill small the time. Watch free online videos. Practice and experiment during your free moments etc.

3. Be humble, no matter what. Being the best is not just about skills. If your have poor PR, you will plumet like a falling meteorite. Develop a connection with your clients. Be kind,gentle and professinal at all times.

I'm tired and done for the day. Cheers to the good life guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.