Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611650 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eben123(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2017
ojasweb:
Being a while i posted screenshots here. Here's May earnings so far. How are you guys doing?
what is your niche sir,wanna learn fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 8:31am On May 24, 2017
promo4:

Hello
2 reviews available send me a pm if still interested
Thanks

Thanks,
Buh i need more than 2...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sss2: 8:54am On May 24, 2017
Fiverr review for sales...Whatsapp 08136789598
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2017
Still buying

didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N360 per $. Instant payment guaranteed!

See contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by megan1: 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
Need someone to help me transcribe 30mins audio, 2 english speakers, deliver in the next 2 hours, N2000.

Send email to meggudd@yahoo.co.uk

If you do a good job,there will be more jobs for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2017
ojasweb:
Being a while i posted screenshots here. Here's May earnings so far. How are you guys doing?
Nice one bro but sum1 posted screenshot of $13k on SME fb. I just say ojasweb na upcoming be that o. I tap in
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Nice one bro but sum1 posted screenshot of $13k on SME fb. I just say ojasweb na upcoming be that o. I tap in

I agree with you 100%. Some guys are making really huge amount online. Last year i say someone who made $78,000 in 30 days.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
ojasweb:

I agree with you 100%. Some guys are making really huge amount online. Last year i say someone who made $78,000 in 30 days.
Bros please what is the secret? I want to know o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 2:54pm On May 24, 2017
Sss2:
Fiverr review for sales...Whatsapp 08136789598

How much in dollars do you have for sale?

Cc oautemitayo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 4:03pm On May 24, 2017
modath:

How much in dollars do you have for sale?
Cc oautemitayo
Will chat him up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 4:40pm On May 24, 2017
oloyede1:

Use Nigeria IP.
I saw you recently on fiverr.....keep the flag flying.
We were looking to correct permalink for one law website like that...just last week.
Weh don sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
Hello guys, it's been a while since I posted here. I just had a smooth and fast transaction with eniola amoda, this exchanger is 100% trustworthy and highly recommended. If you want your fiverr funds to be in safe hands, then use him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 6:58pm On May 24, 2017
wman:
God bless you hiremyminivan

You've rejunevated this thread.

It is helping people now like it used to do.

Not those days of exchangers and silly spammers.

#Still rocking the Nigerian flag in the article writing niche on Upwork and Fiverr.

I am honored by the complement.

I am creating a whole new profile on Fiverr and offering something else entirely...

Advice: Fiverr has technology for detecting multiple accounts, so I am using a different device for this other account, a different email entirely and a different internet connection, as well as a new payment method - so I cannot be caught, in case you want to do something similar, the gigs don't look a like at all, and are in totally unrelated fields.

I got more skills than writing, I am simply trying to hone those skills to expert level hence the away time.

Writing is slowing down...too many writers...I am looking for an opening with fewer practioners but with higher earning potential

So I have been away taking lessons on something totally different but cool

Like they say...upskill and make it rain...diversify

Of course, I cannot say what the skill is...

But I have told you what to do if you find you are no longer earning as before!

All the best

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
In the meantime, I got another stubborn client who has threatened me with a bad review, a request for refund from Fiverr for work done which she had earlier marked as complete and has refused to mark as complete her second job.

She says she is very annoyed and has said all things unprintable after work has been done.

I am ready for her.

She says she did a better job of rewriting two papers that I wrote for her for which she paid $700, specialized papers.

I have asked for a copy of both.

If she so much as used one of my references, she copied me.

Since I did, I have not heard from her. I will subject my paper and her paper in both instances to a similarity test beyond even the references and use the results against her in a dispute with Fiverr if push comes to shove.

But then I told her - why did you not try to raise the issues with me, why is your first port of call going into dispute?

Well, I am ready for her.

I already proposed a compromise to make her happy, if she refuses, I don't mind a bad review but I will never mutually accept cancellation.

If I cannot have her money, she is not going to have it either, spent a lot of time to make her happy so I would do her 4 papers and make $1,400.00 from her as we agreed from the onset.

Studying her complaint carefully, her problem seems to be that she found a cheaper researcher and now wants me to refund her - which will never happen, because I gave her value, and so cannot be rewarded with nothing.

I'll keep you posted....

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 7:16pm On May 24, 2017
Something new at Fiverr, did you get the email?

Titled: "Introducing: Gig Search Tags"

Fiverr ranking is about to change big time in a couple of months, search positions will run riot

You know what happens when Google changes its algorithm, that is about to happen to Fiverr soon

You have been forewarned

Bye Bye my people...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 7:42pm On May 24, 2017
ojasweb:

1. Cannot be writing

2. He might have a team

3. It has to be a specialty field

4. He might have been around for a long time

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2017
Hello guys, I have been experiencing difficult times on fiverr for the past two to 3 weeks now. In a week, l manage to make only one sale. I don't really know what's wrong. One of my gigs is on first page but still no sales. I haven't experienced such for a long time now. Could it be a general problem? Beatzone and other gurus in the house, abeg l need your suggestions. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2017
Please bring all you Payoneer funds..... Dollar USD, Euro EUR and Pound GBP

Paying as high as 360/$ and other currencies are negligible.

Contact on WhatsApp

Instant Payment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
Do you want to improve your gig ranking?

Do you need some SEO optimisation for your gigs?

I can help you drive traffic to your gigs improving your visibility and ranking within your niche.

No bots, no fake traffic.

Interested? Send me a PM or quote me with your digit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bolaji21(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
I just received a payoneer card and I'm not freelancing presently. So I wanna sell it to those who really need it.

Price is N7000 only (negotiable) , send me an email or call adeademi2@gmail.com for quick transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2017
ojasweb:

What's the niche of the person?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2017
hiremyminivan:

1. Cannot be writing

2. He might have a team

3. It has to be a specialty field

4. He might have been around for a long time

Maybe, but the first woman to make $1m on Fiverr , made her money from writing resume and cover letters within a span of 6 years.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2017
megan1:
Need someone to help me transcribe 30mins audio, 2 english speakers, deliver in the next 2 hours, N2000.

Send email to meggudd@yahoo.co.uk

If you do a good job,there will be more jobs for you.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 1:03am On May 25, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, upwork, Iwriter and other freelance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 6:11am On May 25, 2017
Shall I open a dispute first so should I wait for the user who has severally refused to mark a job as complete and indicated she wants to open a dispute do so first?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Shall I open a dispute first so should I wait for the user who has severally refused to mark a job as complete and indicated she wants to open a dispute do so first?

Be very careful particularly when it comes to dispute with clients, Fiverr place them above we, the sellers. That you won a case before does not mean you win this time even if you right.

Is she rejecting the job each time you deliver?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 6:49am On May 25, 2017
yemi2plus:

Be very careful particularly when it comes to dispute with clients, Fiverr place them above we, the sellers. That you won a case before does not mean you win this time even if you right.

Is she rejecting the job each time you deliver?

Yes, she is rejecting the job each time I deliver even though I have effected all the changes she requested.

She says that she is going to ask for a refund for the first job which she marked as complete and this second one which she is refusing to mark as complete.

She said she is going to give me bad reviews, and she is going to ask for a refund and that I would be hearing from Fiverr soon.

She says that she is going to show the world two copies of the same paper - my paper and her better version of the same in her review.

I have used every trick in my book to reach middle ground, but the only middle ground she wants is a refund!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Yes, she is rejecting the job each time I deliver even though I have effected all the changes she requested.

She says that she is going to ask for a refund for the first job which she marked as complete and this second one which she is refusing to mark as complete.

She said she is going to give me bad reviews, and she is going to ask for a refund and that I would be hearing from Fiverr soon.

She says that she is going to show the world two copies of the same paper - my paper and her better version of the same in her review.

I have used every trick in my book to reach middle ground, but the only middle ground she wants is a refund!

Well, at this stage, it's better you contact support. If she has contacted them, they might restrict your account from withdrawal pending when you satisfy the buyer, and from the above, this buyer is not one that can be satisfied. I recommend that you withdraw any cleared funds in your account.

The crazy thing about support is they can even give her back the funds for the completed project. Contact them and provide enough evidence.

All the best!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 7:14am On May 25, 2017
yemi2plus:

Well, at this stage, it's better you contact support. If she has contacted them, they might restrict your account from withdrawal pending when you satisfy the buyer, and from the above, this buyer is not one that can be satisfied. I recommend that you withdraw any cleared funds in your account.

The crazy thing about support is they can even give her back the funds for the completed project. Contact them and provide enough evidence.

All the best!

Thanks a million.

I will first withdraw all cleared funds, I still have almost $500 which will clear by May 28.

I think it is indeed better that I open this case first, I will do that by close of business today, I need to do screenshots to build a case and provide timelines to support my case against her
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2017
hello gurus,

Please can someone direct me or give me clue on how to execute this task. I am trying to build a list that will contain the names, mailing address, phone, email and LinkedIn profile of *MARKETING EXECUTIVES * of about 91 companies. I have the names of the companies, however, I have no clue on how this task will be executed. I will appreciate if someone can provide me with tips, insights, suggestions, tools... etc. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.