Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614171 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by woodyinho(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2017
35dollar upwork funds for sale @340/d
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by uncleshege(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2017
oloyede1:
I made it to level 2 seller on a brand new fiverr account (nigerian profile) without buying fake reviews, a higher percentage of the order are from buyers' requests and later on a high percentage of my buyer turned to repeat customers because of so many things i implemented.

From level 0 to becoming level 2, everything takes 68 days with staight 5.0 reviews

The journey of becoming a top rated fiverr seller has just begun, maybe i would be the first nigerian to become a top rated seller on fiverr.

Thanks everyone.

My appreciation goes to everyone that has contributed one tip or the other on this forum starting from the person that started this thread...

@beatzone @ojasweb @KaBabs1 @hiremyminivan @uncleshege to mention a few and everyone of you taking your time to read this.

I'm not doing this out of pride but to encourage other nairalanders out there who is interested in getting started on fiverr but they are scared of failing..

Congrats bro... grin

Cheers smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
kkevin:
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
This advertisement is getting too much na.
Go and create a thread na

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2017
You can reach me if you need Fiverr training.

The Training is Totally Free please

You can call or Whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Distinction2224: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Fiverr review available, message 08037530738
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2017
oloyede1:
I made it to level 2 seller on a brand new fiverr account (nigerian profile) without buying fake reviews, a higher percentage of the order are from buyers' requests and later on a high percentage of my buyer turned to repeat customers because of so many things i implemented.

From level 0 to becoming level 2, everything takes 68 days with staight 5.0 reviews

The journey of becoming a top rated fiverr seller has just begun, maybe i would be the first nigerian to become a top rated seller on fiverr.

Thanks everyone.

My appreciation goes to everyone that has contributed one tip or the other on this forum starting from the person that started this thread...

@beatzone @ojasweb @KaBabs1 @hiremyminivan @uncleshege to mention a few and everyone of you taking your time to read this.

I'm not doing this out of pride but to encourage other nairalanders out there who is interested in getting started on fiverr but they are scared of failing..

Congrats. More dollar to ya account. Now time to increase your prices slightly cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2017
woodyinho:
35dollar upwork funds for sale @340/d
Come to Whatsapp for instant exchange to Naira.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
If you know you are highly proficient in data analysis and interpretation using SPSS please send me a pm asap or better still quote me..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
happy Sunday...

please has anyone experienced difficulty trying to add PayPal to new account? mine was telling me "something is wrong" please what should I do.. or is there new way of doing this?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
oloyede1:

Thanks boss, i offer web development services.

Web development services?
And 700+$ in two months to attain level 2?
You must have had up to 50 orders.
You are obviously charging very very low for your services... Even lower than what those Indian sellers are charging...

It's better to get 2 orders worth 500$ than 100 orders worth 500$...

Time to reset your pricing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
$376 available,highest bidder 08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

You are obviously charging very very low for your services... Even lower than what those Indian sellers are charging...

Exactly.

Thanks boss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
uncleshege:

Congrats bro... grin

Cheers smiley

Thanks sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shiitposter: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
My response rate just can't stop going down. it's not like i'm talking to any new client. what's causing this?

What happens when i get to 49% am i going to be kicked off fiverr?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Anyone here into email marketing that can help me with ACUTE EMAIL ID GENERATOR SOFTWARE...I will highly appreciate it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Boss, abeg have you noticed that changing price causes a gig's rank to be lowered?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shiitposter: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
kkevin:
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

guy take am easy now, which one be this thing wey you dey post anyhow for here like this?

cc: pushkin this advert is becoming too much.

9 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Boss, abeg have you noticed that changing price causes a gig's rank to be lowered?
Fiverr is seriously going through an update period. You can see from their apps. Someone complained also but hopefully by mid June it will be normal again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by promo4(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
oloyede1:

Thanks sir.

Congrats sir..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
oloyede1:

Thanks everyone.

LMAO @ fake reviews. Congratulations egbon. Any which way, as long as the outcome is income. That's why we are all here.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by steric58(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
$48 fiverr fund for sale contact on my signature. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cedar1: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2017
I also need answers in this regard.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cedar1: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Shiitposter:
My response rate just can't stop going down. it's not like i'm talking to any new client. what's causing this?

I also need answers in this regard.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Badrobott(m): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2017
1,600+ Fiverr Paypal withdrawal available.
What's your best rate.
Contact in Signature (Whatsapp and Call)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 5:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Anyone here into email marketing that can help me with ACUTE EMAIL ID GENERATOR SOFTWARE...I will highly appreciate it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2017
djlaqua91:

Congrats. More dollar to ya account. Now time to increase your prices slightly cool

Yea.

Thanks brother.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:44am On Jun 05, 2017
I want to write about Donald Trump and how black can survive his president

8,000 words. If you can perfectly handle this project. Kindly send me a message or contact on whatsapp 08181661480 (PREFERABLY)

I have an outline to make the project a little but easier.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes.

My contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Shiitposter:

Lol. grin grin
Not at all. It will only tell everyone that views your profile that it takes you forever to reply.

Maybe 1 month. grin grin JK!

Who's going to message you when they know your reply is coming in a month's time?

Tell your friends on fiverr who are yet to send you any message, to "HI" you for no reason, then you reply ASAP.

Cheers. ✌
@Cedar1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ELff: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Pls guys, I am not getting orders, I have gotten only one order, I don't want to buy reviews and I frequent the buyer's request everyday. What can I do, my gigs are not getting impressions sef. Pls help. I need help pls.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.