Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618613 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2017
If you're a writer with worries and complaints about plagiarism, talk to me. I have a masterpiece solution for you.

You can send me a PM or quote me with your digit.

* The solutions isn't FREE oooo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
tolajay:
If you're a writer with worries and complaints about plagiarism, talk to me. I have a masterpiece solution for you.

Okay, mk we see, but I hope say no be wetin I don know b4?
0 seven 0 six 8 nine 9 six 2 six 0
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2017
lukescott:

Please Emmyk, can I contact you for the audition 3 too?
Sure. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jamebex(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Your contact
0 80 58249214
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Emmyk:
Sure. cool
brother I never see the stuff o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Sadiq3051:

brother I never see the stuff o
I sent you a mail this morning. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrsPhysics: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
olyrayy:

Gys, any help? Or is it peculiar to just me?
Me too. I have been refreshing that page only to see sellers advertising themselves. Do not do it. You may get yourself banned for such action.

I am worried, my gig impression keep going up, yet no order. in less than a week after creation, the impression is up-to 600.

Someone should help me out, I need an explanation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Hello guys, I need many reviews to buy. If you have to sell please get back to me via my email tideal20@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Oga me, how did u retrieve the funds in ur account after u got banned and how long it took? Something similar happened to me. Please I need help guru's in the house. I have 200 stuck now
khassy:
So I finally decided to starr fiverr again after my account got banned, edited my gig and started on saturday night

Here's rge screenshot so far... Looking to get out of this new arrival and to level 1... Big ups to missylissy for the encouragement... Wanted buying reviews to move ip to level 1 immediately but klexycole testimony changed my mind on it...

Here i am... Six offers in three days ... Thanks to the fam for tge inspiration
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
woodyinho:

I verified my account with my Nigeria number and the account profile s still in US
So you just chose Nigeria as your country and put your Naija number?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
LaudGuy:
my account got restricted on fiverr. A U.S account, what does this mean, I didn't forget my password. It just locked me out n in a bid to reset it, with the verification code it got restricted. Is there hope? seasoned fiverr freelancers how do I gt my cash out?
Clear your cache and cookies and then change your password. Happened to me too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
So after getting my first 100$ on fiverr..payonner says i cannot transfer it because i need to receive more...

undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
jamebex:
4 Fiverr reviews available@1800

I'm game.

Whatsapp me 080874532nine6ix
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by woodyinho(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
joey150:

So you just chose Nigeria as your country and put your Naija number?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Emmyk:

I sent you a mail this morning. smiley
thanks boss.. I just check it now.. Although I am in nysc camp now.. once I get out I will try it n let u know the outcomes..

thanks..... m
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temigreat(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
4 reviews available. Inbox me if interested @ 2k contact me @ allwellforever@gmail.com or 08179675371 whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GreenlandAgric(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
GREENLAND AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT NATIONWIDE PROJECT (GAIN 2017 SECOND PHASE) officially begins today, 01/06/2017 and farm operations to begin on Monday, 05/06/2017.
The project is all about food crops production (but focussing on maize and cassava production for the 2017 project) to tackle food insecurity in Nigeria. The project is being managed and supervised by knowledgeable and passionate personnels in Agricultural production.
The project is open to the members of the public to invest in the project with the we guaranteeing our investors 40% profit of their Investment every four(4) months.
This project has gone through the practical stage before throwing it to the public so there's no cause for panic.
There is a Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) serving as an agreement between us and our investors.
HOW TO REGISTER AND INVEST
1. This is an agricultural investment program so the amount to be invested in has been placed per acre to be cultivated. The minimum amount an investor can put into this project is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) which will cultivate a one (1) acre of land for maize production but you can invest in as many acres as you want. N.B: you get 40% profit from your investment capital after
four(4) months.
2. Write us requesting for the Registration form and our MOU through greenlandagric@outlook.com or send a text/call to Mr. Akindeji on 08134741908 for further enquiries about the project or any other agricultural management issues you wish to discuss with us.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank you for the response, but this is the message i got last night from their customer support ---- Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status. We have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.
We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you'll join us again soon.

is it a loss cause?

Thank you again for ur response
joey150:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks for your input.in between,i just recently created a new gig yesterday night but has been on pending approval up till now.what seems to be the problem?
ojasweb:

If you can find a way to extract them from LinkedIn, that's the best place to go. I doubt if you can find active mail list easily.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank you for the response, but this is the message i got last night from their customer support ---- Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status. We have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.
We would love to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you'll join us again soon.

is it a loss cause?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2017

is it a loss cause?

joey150:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2017

is it a lost cause?

joey150:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
tolajay:

Bros I am too ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
LaudGuy:

is it a loss cause?

Thank you again for ur response
"Recent activity"

You have Any idea what they are implying? If not ask for clarification from the CC.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Boss, if you have not withdrawn before on a banned or restricted fiverr account, does it mean there is no hope for the money trapped in that account? please i need your urgent insight and response on this issue, as i am stuck in this predicament right now. Thank you for your help. please any gurus in the house, mabinu epp me...

gurunlocker:

A banned account is gone forever, don't even think about it again... You can only withdraw your fund after 45 days as they said, even they won't open it in 44days because they have record and will confirm... Talking from experience.... I hope you've withdraw before? it will be easier like that to withdraw when it's 45 days....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
My password stopped Woking, n I trried reseting it with the verification code sseent to my friends US number, which I used to verify my account successfully. I inserted the code fiver sent and that lead to this chain of unfortunate events.
joey150:

"Recent activity"

You have Any idea what they are implying? If not ask for clarification from the CC.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just recently created a gig but it is not listed as an active gig in the mobile app.it classifies it in the app as pending approval but as active in the main website.Meanwhile I cannot send buyers request in the app because of that but can do so in the site.Does anyone have any idea what this means??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
I tried resetting my fiver pw with the verification code sent to the us line I registered on the account. On inserting tbe code sent, I gt a msg ur account has been restricted.
joey150:

"Recent activity"

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sadiq3051:
thanks boss.. I just check it now.. Although I am in nysc camp now.. once I get out I will try it n let u know the outcomes..

thanks..... m
Alright bruv.

Kopa wee!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
LaudGuy:
My password stopped Woking, n I trried reseting it with the verification code sseent to my friends US number, which I used to verify my account successfully. I inserted the code fiver sent and that lead to this chain of unfortunate events.

Maybe they somehow figured out that something was wrong. The naija and us connection..its the main reason i haven't verified my number till date.. And i use google to log in
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
harryfloss:
Thanks for your input.in between,i just recently created a new gig yesterday night but has been on pending approval up till now.what seems to be the problem?

Fiverr recently announced that there would be major update on 7th of June. That could be a possible reason for the pending. Another reason could be due to suspicious gig title.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
LaudGuy:
Boss, if you have not withdrawn before on a banned or restricted fiverr account, does it mean there is no hope for the money trapped in that account? please i need your urgent insight and response on this issue, as i am stuck in this predicament right now. Thank you for your help. please any gurus in the house, mabinu epp me...

You Can withdraw, you just have to first add the PayPal email immediately they allow you to login, then tell them to give you another 24 hours in order to withdraw (48 hours total), they understand this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.