Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1626114 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:17am On May 13, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
just created my first gig yesterday since my old account was banned ...but since then,i have not gotten even a single view on the gig....what might be the problem,am i doing anything wrong??

Cc
beatzone
khassy
abeynoni
HAZZANTAZZAN and other gurus in the house
Drop ur URL for review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:23am On May 13, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seylad2009(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2016
Sard:

Detecting you use multiple locations is quite different from knowing your location is not the same as your flag, ma'am. If you get a paid VPN like Cyberghost, that will never happen to you. Working on Fiverr is real biz, so investing $5/month or so on VPN is not too much.
I still maintain the fact that Fiverr will not ban you for changing your location with VPN, they will only change it to your real location, which is quite fair.
Please,can I get dedicated ip at cyberghost?Or you should suggest the site that provide it.Thank yyou
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seylad2009(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2016
Adinije:
If stick to one means of login in, they won't detect you easily. That's the point I am trying to make. But if you login today with mozilla, tomorrow explorer, next chrome, you are endangering your account. What I used to login to US account is epic browser only. With epic, you don't need any other VPN.

Then I also use fiverr app with Zenmate app.
Please,is epic brower free?if not,how much?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2016
Seylad2009:
Please,can I get dedicated ip at cyberghost?Or you should suggest the site that provide it.Thank yyou
Yes, you get dedicated IP depending on the package you subscribe for. Just Google cyber ghost to see the full packages.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lifeofkelvino(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2016
abbeynoni:
Drop ur URL for review.

Fiverr.com/businessmindx
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2016
Good morning peeps.
For those that will be withdrawing their earnings from fiverr through exchangers, don't get twisted, dollar now exchanges for #345.
so, exchangers shouldn't sell for you less than #300/$.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dumdum217(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2016
Seylad2009:
Please,is epic brower free?if not,how much?

Epic browser is free. Just type on google "epic browser free download"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2016
klexycole:
Good morning peeps.
For those that will be withdrawing their earnings from fiverr through exchangers, don't get twisted, dollar now exchanges for #345.

I laugh in greek, if you see 260 no jump up... 300korh..1000ni

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2016
pls guys make una review this u.s writer account for me http://Fiverr.com/contentdrizy its long I opened the account thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:46am On May 13, 2016
klexycole:
Good morning peeps.

True that !!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 9:56am On May 13, 2016
khassy:

Leave that thing, if you know your way around, you will get at least #280

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2016
klexycole:
Good morning peeps.
shocked , no wonder these exchangers are using number to chase me sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2016
Adinije:
Leave that thing, if you know your way around, you will get at least #280

Hmm.. Check your mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2016
Buyer request not updating since yesterday night abi buyers dn finish ni

Somebody help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2016
Sadiq3051:
pls guys make una review this u.s
writer account for me
http://Fiverr.com/contentdrizy its
long I opened the account thanks

Do you need a writer? I am Janet a professional writer who has written for so many journal's and blog owners. With over 3 years of working experience. Contact me for all your unique content.Because i will work 24hours a day,7days a week, just to deliver all your article needs. let be partners today.

Journals and not journal's
You have years of work experience and not of working experience
Let's and not let

In other news
My name is Janet, a professional writer and editor with over 4 years of work experience in writing unique and creative cobtent for journals and blog owners. I ensure a maximum and satisfactory content regardless of the constraints attached to the job with prompt delivery.

My 2kobo

BTW
Why you no get any gig and u D find sales abi them go d buy your pishure ni
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:39am On May 13, 2016
Hi guys, for those of you who have funds you want cashout from Payoneer, Try this guy called 'sunboy' https://www.nairaland.com/2982095/payoneer-funds-sale-hola-me#44074822 I just did a transaction with him. He has got the MOST ATTRACTIVE rate I know of. His contact details is right there on the thread. Just click the link to see it.

If you do not have PAYONEER CARD, follow this link to get one and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/ilf3Qz5imu43n6BjIfFQUItbvvsmWhFUNe3zwP_Tom0GEHNhK7eitU5x8cd0xhiB1q9h3Xenv_aUTnDKLMoS5Q2

Cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2016
They have get me this time... So this yeye buyer just knack me better review with 4star and my rating dn drop to 97 once... Messaged the buyer and she's yet to respond... If she no respond I go knack her 3 stars too ... My first 4 star review since I joined fiverr..

Na wa ooo

Yeye peole
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2016
beatzone:
Hi guys, for those of you who have funds you want cashout from Payoneer, Try this guy called 'sunboy' https://www.nairaland.com/2982095/payoneer-funds-sale-hola-me#44074822 I just did a transaction with him. He has got the MOST ATTRACTIVE rate I know of. His contact details is right there on the thread. Just click the link to see it.

Cheers

What's his rate.. Drop it only if you feel like... Not coercing you.

Just want to know whatsup
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 13, 2016
khassy:

No, I can't drop his rate. He will tell you if you need to know. But take it from me, It is hIghest I have seen on NL
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2016
khassy:

Do you need a writer? I am Janet a professional writer who has written for so many journal's and blog owners. With over 3 years of working experience. Contact me for all your unique content.Because i will work 24hours a day,7days a week, just to deliver all your article needs. let be partners today.

Let's and not let

In other news
My name is Janet, a professional writer and editor with over 4 years of work experience in writing unique and creative cobtent for journals and blog owners. I ensure a maximum and satisfactory content regardless of the constraints attached to the job with prompt delivery.

My 2kobo

BTW

thanks for your review its been long I opened the account n since then I v not make use of it , due to system problem..

I will implement all ur correction when am ready to swing into action thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2016
klexycole:
Good morning peeps.

Bro you are funny though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
just created my first gig yesterday since my old account was banned ...but since then,i have not gotten even a single view on the gig....what might be the problem,am i doing anything wrong??

Cc
beatzone
khassy
abeynoni
HAZZANTAZZAN and other gurus in the house
LOL

Na you dem dey wait for Fiverr? tongue cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2016
khassy:

Bro if you have some funds for sale, please do not hesitate to try me. A trial will convince you. You can check my thread.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2016
beatzone:

Cheers

Thanks bro! I really appreciate this. God bless

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
khassy:

Hmm.. Check your mail
Lol, no be mail matter. I will not recommend anyone to anybody o! Just do a diligent research here on NL. All the answers you seek are on this website.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2016
beatzone:

No, I can't drop his rate. He will tell you if you need to know. But take it from me, It is hIghest I have seen on NL
boss it is only natural for his rate to be high now since dollar is now 350 confirmed ( black market ) !!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2016
Adinije:
Lol, no be mail matter. I will not recommend anyone to anybody o! Just do a diligent research here on NL. All the answers you seek are on this website.

Ok
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2016
khassy:
They have get me this time... So this yeye buyer just knack me better review with 4star and my rating dn drop to 97 once... Messaged the buyer and she's yet to respond... If she no respond I go knack her 3 stars too ... My first 4 star review since I joined fiverr..

Na wa ooo

Yeye peole
Guy, is too early for your rating to drop to 97%, so you have to be extremely careful so dat they no go screw up your account. So just try your best to satisfy your customers so dat you will not be given a negative review. Five days, before I was promoted to level 2, I was given a one star review by one yeye buyer who just wanted toscrew up my gig just because we had a disagreement. But due to the fact that I already had 25 positive reviews as at then, it didn't affect my sales one bit but it affected my rating. So at this level wey u dey, you have to b very carefully o because if a crazy buyer make mistake knack you 1 star review, your account don dey useless be that because you have only few positive reviews.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin
Singapore1:
shocked , no wonder these exchangers are using number to chase me sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2016
khassy:

Dey there make pant dey wear you undecided grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2016
khassy:

Let's and not let

In other news

My 2kobo

BTW
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.