Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1622051 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
We render the Following Services

EBay checkout with PayPal

Amazon Checkout with PayPal

Withdrawal from Fiverr, Wordgigs, Freelancer or any Upwork site

We provide PayPal Account for any online payment at cheap rate

We also Sell VCC, VBA for US, UK and any European Country

We also sell verified Personal & Business PayPal account

US/UK phone numbers, Remote Desktop Servers and we solve issues with regard to PayPal Account

Feel free to call / Whatsapp : 08100585820
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ebelemiriam:
I need someone with a high quality YELP account to help post reviews.

The YELP account must have the following features:

1) Account in Los Angeles or southern California

2) Must have Friends

3) must have posted some reviews without any rejections

4) must look professional

If you have YELP accounts with these features,kindly quote me.

Pay is $5/review.

I can help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ebelemiriam: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
ojasweb:

I can help.

OK sir,

I sent you watsapp massage.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
What does it mean if your payoneer can't send fund to another payoneer account online ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Can one use payorneer card to pay on godaddy and other online sites sad sad sad sad sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Awoofawo:
Can one use payorneer card to pay on godaddy and other online sites sad sad sad sad sad

yes you can...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sadiq3051:

yes you can...
How? can you please outline the procedure for doing so! Much regards! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Payoneer funds needed @ friendly rates.... Cash ready...

Whatsapp on siggy...

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ELff: 3:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Please how do i get an Amazon or ebay or yelp account so I can be posting reviews.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cereal264: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Ebelemiriam:

2) Must have Friends

Pay is $5/review.

I can help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
How does one deal with Fiverr and its propensity to cancel orders at the behest of the client without input from the vendor?

One client from hell cancelled two orders and set me back by $500, funds that I had already withdrawn for work that I had very much done.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 6sco: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Segibambo:
Hi house,

I have been experiencing low sales on my Nigerian account and have realized I need to up my game. I already have a Nigerian account I use for Whiteboard animation, but it isn't have a high turnover. You guys can check out my gig at fiverr.com/segibambo maybe I'm not doing something rightly(I welcome suggestions)

For some time now, I have been observing the writing niche. Boys need to earn. I just need help with the following, I cannot come and continue being broke.

1. Softwares for writing niche
2. How to setup a foreign account
3. Running a foreign account from my mobile.

Hi, i checked your gig and i wish i was as good as you so i advice you stay in that niche and just market your gig more,i already have videoscribe but how can i master how to use it and how did you add the voice over to your videos.

Hi, i checked your gig and i wish i was as good as you. your videos are great so i advice you stay put, i have some questions for you:

I know I could have look from there beginning of the thread, but please I need it fast.

Ojasweb
Beatzone

And my other ogas, I need thy help. E be like say this Nigerian account thing now Wan pay.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
hiremyminivan:
How does one deal with Fiverr and its propensity to cancel orders at the behest of the client without input from the vendor?

One client from hell cancelled two orders and set me back by $500, funds that I had already withdrawn for work that I had very much done.
You just have to deal with it. I abandoned one of my account after a client came back to cancel jobs totalling 2k after leaving 5 star and a tip. I had already withdrawn the funds so I disappeared.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
I need 3 reviews from non writing niche
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
I will provide u with FRESH email list in any niche and in any country.Take note of the word FRESH.These are not emails used by other persons but will be generated immediately you contact me...08085716509(whatapp and call)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Engrhamza: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
3 FACTS ABOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM
1) The guarantee way to financial freedom is not through savings but through investing in systems that pay you........

2) You don't attain financial freedom by living below your means but by increasing your means.

3) You make a living by what you do..but you attain financial freedom by building a system that will eventually work for you ..

DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS ?
DO YOU WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE?
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY DURING THIS RECESSION PERIOD?
ARE YOU WILLING TO EARN MORE THAN YOUR REGULAR 9-5 PAY JOB ?

LISTEN TO THIS SHORT MONOLOGUE >>>>> www.10yearsleft.net
After you listen to that ,now make a decision if you want to own your life today !!

get to know more about our group on http://c21fg.com/

If you're forward thinking enough and you want to create your own future, kindly indicate your interest by filling out our eligibility form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Are you a writer or an editor? It's time to step up your writing game.

Get:

1. Get a PREMIUM Grammarly Account for 6 months.

2. A powerful software that helps you beat plagiarism checker.

Interested?

Send me a PM or quote me with your drop your digit.

* This no be free something ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ebelemiriam: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
cereal264:

I can help

How do I get your contact?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
My Level 1 Fiverr account with 16 reviews for sale.

WhatsApp me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 5:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Ebelemiriam:

2) Must have Friends

Pay is $5/review.

still available?
contact in 09065711687 whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2017
ojasweb:
Happy Sunday guys. I have not been readily available for some time due to my offline activities. However today i noticed two important updates i needed to share with you. If you already know about them, fine. however for those who have not observe it, it will be of help to you.

1. Request for review editing. Few months ago Fiverr blocked buyers from easily editing their reviews, and makes it possible only when the seller send the request to the buyer. Although i have used this option few times to ask for review update, however there are some situations when this cannot be done.
>> if the order is complete and the funds is cleared before the buyer posted review, you will not be able to ask for review editing and customer support will not even help.
>> if the review has been edited once, you may not be able to ask for edit again.

2. Sometimes you might be experiencing some difficulties uploading files while the countdown to gig delivery is almost over. in some cases, we tend to deliver the gig without uploading files so as to prevent late delivery. Of course, most of us do this based on the type of service we offer, however fiverr seems to take this seriously. Just this morning, i checked my queued gigs and found that i needed to deliver 9 orders. Sadly, i could not upload files because of network. As usual, i delivered the gig without uploading files. And after delivering three gigs, fiverr removed the "DELIVER NOW" button from all the remaining orders. Now i guess i have to wait for hours before i can deliver again.
The implication of this is that all the remaining gigs that are due for delivery would be late. Bad!

If you've not notice this before, now you know. even if you don't have anything to upload, just attache empty file to prevent this horrible experience.

Best regards,
Ojasweb
bro pls help me. I haven't made any sales. Pls pls pls. I am broke. Help a brother pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Locked:
My Level 1 Fiverr account with 16 reviews for sale.

WhatsApp me.
how much please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
how much please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Locked:
chai. poverty bad oo cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2017
JohnieWalker:

You just have to deal with it. I abandoned one of my account after a client came back to cancel jobs totalling 2k after leaving 5 star and a tip. I had already withdrawn the funds so I disappeared.

Thanks so much.

I think I will need to do an Evans on Fiverr.

I want my money back, every cent of it, and I will get every damn cent back.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
chai. poverty bad oo cry
Message me on WhatsApp. We could work something out.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Locked:
Message me on WhatsApp. We could work something out.
alright
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
I need reviews from US or UK account. Both should be from non writing niche. Let me know if you've got any for sale.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bizzynix: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Johncrown80(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
wman:

Writing niche is saturated. Coud take a long time to rise up the ranks. You could learn Shopify etc.

But.....

1. You need Grammarly premium and Copyscape. Grammarly for proofreading. Copyscape for plagiarism checks. Other free tools like smallseotools.com plagiarism checker might work but none is as good as Copyscape. Grammarly can also check for plagiarism.

An offline thesaurus/dictionary on your system. This comes to your aid when you are stuck and need a particular word to use.

2&3. I don't know much about a foreign account. I use a Nigerian account. But they use paid VPN. I heard Epic browser has been blocked by Fiverr.

And remember. Fiverr is not the only freelancing site available. You could earn your $$$ from Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Freelance etc.

Hello bro,

Please I would like to know more about shopify... Could you put me through??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Thanks so much.

I think I will need to do an Evans on Fiverr.

I want my money back, every cent of it, and I will get every damn cent back.
@bold, you want to kidnap your clients abi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.