Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608569 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2017

Used Infinix Hot for sale at GIVEAWAY PRICE.
Android 5.1 - Lollipop. 1gb Ram + 16gb Internal memory.
Screen is broken a little. Everything else is working perfectly.
Memory card + New Battery included.

Location - Lagos/Ibadan.
WhatsApp or call 08101091320.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
JohnieWalker:
I need about Four article writers for a quick job. If you are good, please comment and I will contact you. Each article is around 400-500 words. Leave a comment if you are interested.
1. No excuses
2. Terms and Conditions Apply
3. You must be ready to do revision if necessary
I will handle the proofreading aspect myself and please do not go and spun articles I will find out because I have copyscape and I am also in the game. Note, I will be paying one naira per word.
Thanks and I hope to work with you all...

Hello. Is it still available. My Whatsapp number is 08101091320
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fredasue: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pros in the house, kindly help me review...This my first gig ever. www.fiverr.com/jmartinz. Thanks and will be expecting a feedback
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
JohnieWalker:
I need about Four article writers for a quick job. If you are good, please comment and I will contact you. Each article is around 400-500 words. Leave a comment if you are interested.
1. No excuses
2. Terms and Conditions Apply
3. You must be ready to do revision if necessary
I will handle the proofreading aspect myself and please do not go and spun articles I will find out because I have copyscape and I am also in the game. Note, I will be paying one naira per word.
Thanks and I hope to work with you all...
i am interested my whatsapp number is 08095878020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee1(m): 1:52am On Jul 06, 2017
I have $350 Payoneer funds available for sale @ N350/$. Be ready to send equivalent amount first or bring your escrow. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 2:09am On Jul 06, 2017
fredasue:
Pros in the house, kindly help me review...This my first gig ever. www.fiverr.com/jmartinz. Thanks and will be expecting a feedback

Gig not found
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Please house!
Who offers 3D animation video gig on Fiverr?
I want to learn how to do that.
I am willing to pay good money for a professional in this.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
I am in need of a content rewriter.. I want to optimized 420 words content using some keywords.. If u kmw about SEO wella, kindly message me thru Ziggy.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Please my fiverr account is USA, if I download d fiverr app on my android phone without turning on the VPN, would it deport my location back to Nigeria?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
wacomzy:
Please my fiverr account is USA, if I download d fiverr app on my android phone without turning on the VPN, would it deport my location back to Nigeria?
Hope you are happy and satisfied. you forgot that you sent me your fiverr account details abi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Free4man: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Clone2020:

I've never transacted with you either. And yes I do have so many clients, and while that's a good problem to have, it means I may be attending to them at any given time. Perhaps you contacted me when I was unavaible, I can't virtually be online every second.
Clone has been my no 1 guy. My transaction with him always goes smoothly. I could remember the last time I get paid in less than 5minute.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello, a client contacted me to write a review for her and post it on amazon and someone on nairaland helped me to post it but now the person went back to change the review to 1 star. Please the seller has completed the order and left a review. Please house what can I do about it? The person has blocked my number sef. Can I cancel the order?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oloyede1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
$73 payoneer for the fastest finger.

Send me a message on whatsapp.

Come grab all @ your rate

My contact is on my signature....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Hello, a client contacted me to write a review for her and post it on amazon and someone on nairaland helped me to post it but now the person went back to change the review to 1 star. Please the seller has completed the order and left a review. Please house what can I do about it? The person has blocked my number sef. Can I cancel the order?
lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Free4man:

Clone has been my no 1 guy. My transaction with him always goes smoothly. I could remember the last time I get paid in less than 5minute.

Thanks bro; Dollar fall on you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Standard92: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please, who can help me add funds to my bing ads account through paypal or any other payments method?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by trueinfo: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Let's be serious. It's a big loss for both the freelancers and their clients on the freelance marketplaces. When you get a job, you as a freelancer will pay 20% commission while your client also pays tax. When you earn $400, you will only get $320($80 is gone!) while your client also pays tax; that's serious.

Meanwhile, it's a big gain for Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

What to expect from me:

>>>I will set up your own freelance website.

You can contact me to see a demo,

>>>I will install a payment gateway for you that can accept $ payment, I mean, accepting payment from your client is no issue,
>>>I will instal ssl certificate on the website for you.

If you're interested, mail me now:
newsong248@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funbii(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Review Exchange

WhatsApp Contact : 0 9 - zero - 7 8 - forty - fifty - 32
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zeeker(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
I need a Fiverr review urgently. contact me on zero 8 zero 38481370 thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by xxxp(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Dymaco:
$10 Fiverr review for sale. contact at my signature

I need fiverr review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by xxxp(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2017
modath:

Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.

Modath is a very good exchanger and easy to deal with. He credited my account within 3minutes. I highly recommend her service as diligent, trustworthy, and reliable.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Don't get it twisted. Clone is the man! Trusted and professional service delivery.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2017
trueinfo:
Let's be serious. It's a big loss for both the freelancers and their clients on the freelance marketplaces. When you get a job, you as a freelancer will pay 20% commission while your client also pays tax. When you earn $400, you will only get $320($80 is gone!) while your client also pays tax; that's serious.

Meanwhile, it's a big gain for Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

What to expect from me:

>>>I will set up your own freelance website.

You can contact me to see a demo,

>>>I will install a payment gateway for you that can accept $ payment, I mean, accepting payment from your client is no issue,
>>>I will instal ssl certificate on the website for you.

If you're interested, mail me now:
newsong248@gmail.com
Lolz you think it's by setting up freelance website....

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1boylikevhis(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Guys. SOS. I need help please.
Okay, So here's the deal. I recently got my payoneer card and got it merged with Fiverr successfully. I was told I'd wait to accumulate 200$ before i can start to make payments with it, which I acknowledged and have been working towards. But in the bid to have it activated fully with the 5$ first transaction billing, i attempted a withdrawal of 9.6$ ,and was told i would receive an email, I haven't received any email since then, almost 24hrs now. And In my Revenues list, it shows the withdrawal as completed. 9.6$ might not be a big deal, but then, what if the subsequent transactions are messed up same way?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
1boylikevhis:
Guys. SOS. I need help please.
Okay, So here's the deal. I recently got my payoneer card and got it merged with Fiverr successfully. I was told I'd wait to accumulate 200$ before i can start to make payments with it, which I acknowledged and have been working towards. But in the bid to have it activated fully with the 5$ first transaction billing, i attempted a withdrawal of 9.6$ ,and was told i would receive an email, I haven't received any email since then, almost 24hrs now. And In my Revenues list, it shows the withdrawal as completed. 9.6$ might not be a big deal, but then, what if the subsequent transactions are messed up same way?

Have you set your loading mode to instant? If you see it to instant, it will reflect within 2 hours (fasted after first withdrawal) and attract $3 charges. I think the second mode is 2 business days and $1 charge...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mozzti(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
3 Reviews available from Graphics account, gig review exchange also available.
Holla 0 7 0 3 2 0 6 5 3 0 8 (Whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1boylikevhis(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
damola311:

Have you set your loading mode to instant? If you see it to instant, it will reflect within 2 hours (fasted after first withdrawal) and attract $3 charges. I think the second mode is 2 business days and $1 charge...
I was told i would be able to set the payment mode through the mail i receive? but i haven't gotten any mail, or is there a workaround to ascertaining and setting the payment delivery rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
please how do oi verify my usa account with phone number?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1boylikevhis(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
wacomzy:
please how do oi verify my usa account with phone number?
Use your Nigerian Phone number that isn't associated with any other account already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.