Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608119 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FESTAC101: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Please who can do this job effectively, kindly indicate interest.

Looking for a writer, author or contributor Account on Huffingtonpost /forbes /inc/entrepreneur.

Preferably one where I can change the name to my own or a new account created under my name.

Let me know what you can offer and be clear in your description
Requirements

Account must be in good standing.

Name and email must be changeable or a new account created.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FENZY24(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Pls help review my gig www.fiverr.com/cnservices
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by headboyprince(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Do you write ebooks? And do you have sample ebooks you've written before?
iam an ebook writer on fiverr. i dont have any job now. Do you have any. I can help?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2017
nkhay:
I'll buy your Payoneer funds at sweet rate!

Fiverr/Upwork withdrawal Available!

Swift transaction as usual!

The only exchanger verified by the boss himself; Venzal grin..... Contact on sig.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
$20 fiverr for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Sunday guys. I'm back to help in my own little way. go ahead and ask your questions.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2017
ojasweb:
Happy Sunday guys. I'm back to help in my own little way. go ahead and ask your questions.

brother I am a level 1 seller since I went on a one month vocation due to nysc parole up till now no single sales...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Sadiq3051:

brother I am a level 1 seller since I went on a one month vocation due to nysc parole up till now no single sales...

Vacation is a bad thing on Fiverr. Instead of vacation, it is preferable to extend the delivery. I would suggest you bid aggressively on projects in the buyers request. You can also do some research to find out which gigs are doing pretty well in your niche, and see ways to tweak yours to get more impressions and views.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rawblings:
Hey guys. If you have any writing projects you want to outsource, kindly contact me. Thanks

Can you write nonfiction ebooks?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Call /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.
SKRILL ,NETELLER ,BITCOIN ,PAYPAL AND PAYONEER

Kindly,check signature below for contacts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FENZY24(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
ojasweb:

Pls help review my profile I'm a newbie on fiverr www.fiverr.com/cnservices
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by azbaba(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
5 review needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lilrash4real1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
We can help you buy your fiverr fund, contact in my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 3:01am On Jul 17, 2017
No
KaBabs1:

Can you write nonfiction ebooks?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Reviews needed. Whatsapp........08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Please I need bulk email software with activation code. If you got one Please quote me, it's urgent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Egonne1(f): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Payoneer funds needed. Rate is good. Payment is instant. Contact is on signature. Chat on WhatsApp. Good morning
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
FENZY24:

Oga it's transcription not transcript
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lilrash4real1(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Fiverr sincere buyer with attractive rate.. Sell your fiverr fund to us now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Dear Writer/Blogger:

Hope this message meets you in good health.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Household Appliances, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions about items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in these categories.

REWARD: N1,800/500words and your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on WEDNESDAY OR SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lilrash4real1(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Join my what'sapp customers for fiverr fund.. Just message +234 905 724 8464 on what'sapp to become my customers whenever you have.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
800+ PayPal fiverr withdrawal up for sale. Contact on siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
FENZY24:

No profile tagline
Rewrite your profile description, it doesn’t relate to what you’re offering (gig)
Change English to fluent
Add more relevant skills to your portfolio _ remove good listener (not a skill!)
For your gig;
Nigerian isn’t a language (REMOVE IT)
Edit your tags, check the best gigs in your category and copy theirs
Add more gig extras
Gig description is fine
Create one or two more gigs
Goodluck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Xinoman:
$20 fiverr for sale
Bring it on bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
WalkerMichael:
800+ PayPal fiverr withdrawal up for sale. Contact on siggy
Bring it on bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Contact my siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.
Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temigreat(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Uk level 2 Content writing fiverr account for sale contact me now check my signature for my contact checkout https://www.fiverr.com/viviamarketing

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.